KD IV NIKEID THREAD

I say first one.

So my creamsicles should be here by now. When I went to track the package, they sent them to Kansas City after a bunch of other stops, including Kentucky (I live 2 hours from KC) and then shipped them back to Kentucky.
eek.gif

Why so many troubles? First the busted black toe area, now this.

Yeah, I like the Yellow ones more.

Love the Quack Quack though.

Reminds me of Under Armour's Click Clack slogan.

^You ordered like 4-5 pairs from what I recall, right? With that amount of orders, they should expedite that process...

Missed out on the actual YOTD release so these will suffice for now. Contemplating buying the YOTDs or just doing another iD as the prices are about the same...
KD_IV_IDs.jpg

omggggg those r sick bro, that translucent icy sole and the yotd w/yellow hits r sick!!!! great idea. might have to get 1 of those lol

Sniper- yea I order 5 pairs. The only good thing was they gave me a 15% off when I was at the studio. Those id you made are
pimp.gif

^^^^they actually are Sonics inspired...

They were a graduation gift to myself. My school colors werent available (black/gold), so I just did something I liked

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

^^^^they actually are Sonics inspired...

They were a graduation gift to myself. My school colors werent available (black/gold), so I just did something I liked

Haha good deal. So much respect.

Originally Posted by sniper

Missed out on the actual YOTD release so these will suffice for now. Contemplating buying the YOTDs or just doing another iD as the prices are about the same...
KD_IV_IDs.jpg

Super nice..

Originally Posted by OfficerPurp

Originally Posted by bib10

my 1st KD iD
orange tree + Home, Shatin

what color did you use for these ID Nerfs.. they look great! is it royal blue? thanks man

those look like they're photo blue. i have the same shoe except i used royal blue and they look a lot darker than these.

Back
Top Bottom