KD IV NIKEID THREAD

Trying to decide on either the Space Jams or a Yeezy-inspired colorway. Most likely will go with Space Jams...

Originally Posted by solecollector526

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

If you don't like them then by all means return, but IMO, those are dope as hell.  If you can speckle that midsole, I think it'd be one of the top 5 KD iDs I've seen...
damn!! speckled midsole i didnt know that was an option. im glad i read this thread and saw ur ID u created. i might try that in the near future. lb8 christmas is top 5 in the 8s for sure

Im way ahead of you lol The whole midsole or just the mid portion? what you guys think?

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 just add another green pair of lace to make it pop that shade of green is a too dark IMO 

My ID's were mailed and dropped off at my local Niketown in NYC and I couldn't pick them up just yet cause all the boxes were not scanned in and processed yet! SMFH

These came in today, not really sure how I feel about them. The matte base is just to dull :/ Anyone knows Nike Id return policy jic? And thats not my bed btw lol 

is the red really this dark?? or is it just the camera?

b9glqo.jpg

1ymmt.jpg

Ordered: 5/25
Began process: 5/31
Shipped: 6/18
Received: Technically 6/25 but picked them up 6/26

They did a great job on these and the pics itself do not do justice AT ALL to what you see in person. I will try to provide greater pics soon but hopefully this can help. The only con to this is that theres a couple of visible glue seam mess ups around the toe and in some parts of the sides. Not a big deal but you can notice it if you look up close. Really am satisfied with the final product. What do you guys think??

Originally Posted by sacking23

Trying to decide my next iD or two to order (sorry for the somewhat larger pic)... Any feedback?
I have decided to make the "Taxi's" and plan on placing my order this afternoon.  I appreciate those that offered their feedback and opinion.  I have one more decision to make prior to placing the order.  I can't decide between a Black or Red underlay see pic below).  Any feedback here???

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

These came in today, not really sure how I feel about them. The matte base is just to dull :/ Anyone knows Nike Id return policy jic? And thats not my bed btw lol 

is the red really this dark?? or is it just the camera?

It really is that dark, Its quite the difference from the lebrons in the background

Back
Top Bottom