KD IV NIKEID THREAD

^^^^^^

Those are tough! At 1st I wasn't feelin the whole "zebra" look lol but after a few more glances they have that Oreo/Motorsport Vi look. Great job, well worth the wait.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

After a month long wait my iDs came in today

^^^^^^

Those are tough! At 1st I wasn't feelin the whole "zebra" look lol but after a few more glances they have that Oreo/Motorsport Vi look. Great job, well worth the wait. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sacking23

Trying to decide my next iD or two to order (sorry for the somewhat larger pic)... Any feedback?
I have decided to make the "Taxi's" and plan on placing my order this afternoon.  I appreciate those that offered their feedback and opinion.  I have one more decision to make prior to placing the order.  I can't decide between a Black or Red underlay see pic below).  Any feedback here???

Stick with #2, add the red shoe laces as your second pair of laces then your good to go! The red underlay in #1 throws the whole feel of the "Taxi" idea off IMO.

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

I have decided to make the "Taxi's" and plan on placing my order this afternoon.  I appreciate those that offered their feedback and opinion.  I have one more decision to make prior to placing the order.  I can't decide between a Black or Red underlay see pic below).  Any feedback here???

Stick with #2, add the red shoe laces as your second pair of laces then your good to go! The red underlay in #1 throws the whole feel of the "Taxi" idea off IMO.

Agreed. Ordered the my original Taxi design + LB9 Elite Taxi's both with my 15% code for the N7...

Agreed. Ordered the my original Taxi design + LB9 Elite Taxi's both with my 15% code for the N7...

I didn't know you could use coupon codes for ID's.. anyone wanna share one with me before I buy two pair?
happy.gif

Those 'Oreo Mambas' are clean. 9 times out of 10, the final product looks so much better than the digital rendering on NDC...

Trying to decide my next iD or two to order (sorry for the somewhat larger pic)... Any feedback?

those yeezys would be interesting

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

I didn't know you could use coupon codes for ID's.. anyone wanna share one with me before I buy two pair?
happy.gif

thoses codes are one time use only. Not sure if they are tied to the account holder it was issued for because they gave those out as compensation for some cancelled orders.

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

finally order my pair of IDs, im excited used reflective camo
my inspiration 

Hope you went with a yellow strap...

Last edited:
nope went with a yellow swoosh here they r number 1, cant wait till they arrive 

love em so, I CANT TO SEE EM IN PERSON

Nice! A more darker version, but still clean. I just think the yellow strap gives more 'pop'...
kdivbatman1.jpg

Originally Posted by sniper

Nice! A more darker version, but still clean. I just think the yellow strap gives more 'pop'...
kdivbatman1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want to change mine now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who every did this,
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
 great colorblocking!!! still looking forward to mine tho

Originally Posted by sniper

kdivbatman1.jpg

wow.. I'm surprised by how much I like them.. the yellow strap pops.. well done

Back
Top Bottom