Kentucky to Pass Law on Drug Testing for Welfare Recipeints. Thoughts.

I am against drug testing for all people except doctors, cops/firemen, and people opperating heavy machinery.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

im not "highly upset" over an "internet discussion"

im highly annoyed at "HAVE" americans %!#%@!*$ on "HAVE NOT" americans for things that were out of their power...

imhighly annoyed at dudes coming in here spewing this suburban sheltered#$$+%$#! out, actually trynna style on people who make like 12k ayear...

not everyone is fortunate as even the common NTer...to have access to a computer everyday....

i have empathy for people in situations more desperate than mine

yall seem to have contempt for them....

ifHovkid could tell it, he's PERSONALLY responsible for feeding entireorphanages worth of colorless poor people too lazy to feed theirselves

hey, i got an even kookier idea for you guys,

YOUCOULD GO TO A COUNTRY WHERE THEY LET THE POOR DIE OUT IN THE STREETSAND YOU CAN KEEP ALL YOUR PRECIOUS MONEY THAT YOU SPEND ON #$$+%$#!LIKE 9 DOLLAR FIJI WATER WHILE YOUR FELLOW HUMAN ROTS ALIVE IN THESTREET...

Ididn't say highly upset, so I'm not sure what you're quoting. I saidhighly emotional. For somebody that got pissy when the discussion wentslightly askew in your Michael Moore thread, you've done an excellentjob jacking this thread with your redundant, awkwardly spaced anecdotal"evidence". For somebody that consistently decries people speaking onsituations they know nothing about, you've done an excellent jobspeaking about the mindset of the spoiled suburban middle class, that'sneither worked nor struggled, a class you, by your own admission, arenot and never have been a part of.

I don't have contempt for anybody and I don't see why you feel qualified to suggest otherwise.

Ah, a new spin on the classic "If you don't like it, leave" line of reasoning.

Inshort, your rambling, hyperbolic, and inaccurate postings show you areclearly immature, hypocritical, and mad at the world. 
wink.gif
Hopefully your apartment smells better.

yo, hovkid, i give the proper government-issued percentage of my income, just like you do, bro bro

im close enough to the poverty line to not have to martyr myself to prove that i have empathy

you, however, seem to think its some easy free ride

i used "relax" and "kick feet up" because thats what that REAL idiot said...it was a shot at him, not you

i know you have at least a brain that operates on reality and logic...

i am also sure you're over the age of puberty.

my bad, you not the doctor, you the corp. lawyer, right?

what exactly do you do that makes you that many more times important to society than me?

than anyone?

i dont mean to pick on you, cause by no means do i think youre some extravagant fat cat, but im saying

these bankers pulling in billions....

the !#@# do they do that is THAT much more important to society that a doctor or teacher?

me and you have gone back and forth about this for years, literally...

i have a level of respect for you tho, unlike the other dudes i was embarassing before you came out of retirement.

but like ive always told you in these threads

you and your family still eat at night. you dont go to sleep hongry. STOP CRYING.

you got three options

a.) take it to capital hill

b.) make less money

c.) move

its sad, but thats the reality of it.

a majority of americans make less than you, therefore, you are in a minority.

if a majority of americans have empathy and do not think america should have americans starving and rotting in the streets, so be it....

back to the ORIGINAL TOPIC,

welfare and government assistance programs DO NEED TO BE REFORMED

but dudes coming in here "these lazy people relax and kick back" are gonna get quoted and clowned and talked down to....period.

and hovkid, everytime i READ a HAVE complaining about aiding a HAVE NOT with basic human rights, i will argue with you.....

this is america, where we buy 150 dollar, synthetic tennis shoes while other americans share a double cheese burger with their 2 little sisters daily, and that's their only meal outside of school. they barely eat on weekends.

i dont complain about the taxes i pay (however little my contribution is compared to yours), therefore why would i need to give all 18k i make in 9 months to charity to prove to YOU that i have empathy?

you prolly pay more taxes than i make annually....

and YOURE asking ME why EYE dont DONATE it to charity?

like i said, give it all up and live the welfare life a couple years....see how easy it is.....

then, to take our experiment even further, PULL YOURSELF BACK OUT OF WELFARE AND BACK INTO THE HOUSE YOU LIVE IN NOW

GET YOUR CORP LAW POSITION BACK AFTER LIVING ON WELFARE A COUPLE YEARS, HOVKID

ITS SO EASY

(again, im not JUST going on YOU and what YOU have said, rather, i throw in elements of ALL of your **%+%+% arguments)

to address the other crumbs:

im not saying your sheltered because you dont agree with me

im saying youre sheltered cause you have some concept that people on welfare are living it up
you've done an excellent job speaking about the mindset of the spoiled suburban middle class, that's neither worked nor struggled, a class you, by your own admission, are not and never have been a part of.

actually, i never said i wasn't a part of the spoiled suburban middle class. thanks, tho.

i never said WHAT class i was apart of NOR which class i most readily identify with...

not that i HAVE to explain myself, especially to you, of all people...

i have a very unique view of the world,

starting with my biracial makeup

and continuing with my "tale of two worlds" type of childhood.

pops was white and rich, moms was black and dead broke...

lived with mom in hood, my family is this exact population you all are talking down upon.

i have 16 year old cousins that have two children and no education

on the flip side,

when my dad would come for his visitations

im kicking it with sports team owners, piging out on lobster in high rises at corp black tie affairs, chilling in the suburbs with spoiled %#! kids that you all not only remind me of, but remind me why i never liked...

so yes, i have an understanding of both worlds...i understand them both better than you can fathom...

and i speak from a position of experience, not one of arbitrary "mindsets" that ive developed somehow from my mommy and daddy's house in the suburbs....

i see people who pay upwards of 125 dollars to tan their skin while their fellow americans go to sleep hungry at night.

and its because, you know, like you guys say, their lazy.....so those tanning their skin DESERVE to tan their skin, cause you know, 15-year-old, BMW-driving becky WORKED SO HARD for it....while Sara, the 15 year old who doesnt eat everyday because she feeds her three little brothers and sisters first, DESERVES IT, cause she's OBVIOUSLY just lazy and wants a handout from people like becky...

eyes.gif

Why do you keep saying everyone who disagrees with you is sheltered?

Let's look at reality. There are people who need public assistance, the disabled, those out of work who have morgates to pay, those who have come into circumstances they can't control.

But then there are people who receive public assistance but are to lazy to find work or are willing to use that assistance for other things other then the neccessities it is actually for.

Once again, I'm not against social programs. I'm against those abusing public assistance and who would rather sell the food stamps for cash, or to buy drugs or to buy junk food.

Why do we continue to have this discussion? Why is it that the American taxpayer who continues to work his $!$ off, pay his bills, pay his morgate and has little or nothing left over to save or to spend on items they would like to have.

Why is it that there are immigrants here who come here with nothing but the clothes on there back who don't even apply for assistance?

America is lazy. It's not a racial issue like I said in my first post. It's an American problem, it happens across cultures.

If you think people should be able to use taxpayer money to buy things that are NOT necessary then you have no right frame of mind.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

HovKid is right though. What happen to awarding those who actually do well in life and contribute positively to society? We have to come to the mindset where we must help the unfortunate and give them a "helping hand" because they're so deprived of all the opportunities of getting an education (oh wait, public schools are free) and getting a job (albeit minimum wage, which I'm also highly against, but that's a whole other story). We promote laziness with hand outs and government aid. If we cut all this people either get their act together or just die and fall off the face of the earth, which works out for the better both ways. 

Being in the position to be able to give is the best reward my friend.
I love to give. I give to those that I love and I give to those that deserve to be rewarded. You will never catch me giving loose change to a beggar or handing out free food to a homeless man who claims he's hungry. However, if he wants to come by and clean my yard, pick up some cigarettes that litter the parking lot, and just put in a few hours of honest day work I am more than willing and will happily give him a few bucks and buy him a burger or something. And tell him that he needs clean his act up and just get a job, because there's nothing more rewarding than earning what you have. You say giving is the best reward, but I feel that working hard and earning your possessions is a greater reward.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

And how are we going to test alchololics? Isnt alcoholism high in the US. If we are going to pretend that we are a morale society we shouldn't pick and chose which drugs are okay. US needs a big drug reform.

drug tests also test for alcohol.

I went throughout outpatient therapy and the only test for alcohol was a breathalyzer. So unless you get dforesight before the test you will pass
if you are a true alcoholic, you arent passing any test.

Lol ok so your don't think a lot of alcoholics can't wait a couple hours to drink?
alcoholics cant wake up and function without drinking. not exactly sure what you are talking about here.

Depends on what your opinion on what an alcoholic is defined as but the amount of time drugs are in your system varies from drug to drug. You can have a person who smokes weed monthly fail a drug test but a a dude who does coke weekly or drinks daily will pass.

an alcoholic is dependent on alcohol to function. thats not an opinion, its fact. someone who binge drinks twice a week is not an alcholic. urine tests can detect alcohol a few days after you've had a drink anyway.

im sorry but the person saying its ok to buy weed, just cause its 10 bucks is a #$!%%#@ idiot, thats all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Getting HIGHLY emotional over an internet discussion...
....over things that REALLY affect the REAL world around us.

Shut up.
Is that why you were spilling guts the other month about desperately quitting weed? Afraid you'll get cut off otherwise?

keep taking shots at me.

you respect hovkid cause he got logic? I don't have logic?

Your logic is give people assistance who don't deserve it, and you think I'm not logical?

People who don't care for themselves, their society or their family shouldn't get handouts.

I'm sick of supporting people when no one supports me. I've worked hard my entire life and never had an easy ride, whether you want to think I did or not.

While you can test for alcohol and tobacco, I doubt they will. They're looking for illegal substance use. It probably wouldn't fly anyways, alcohol is legal and in the US legal = moral.

HovKid is right though. What happen to awarding those who actually do well in life and contribute positively to society? We have to come to the mindset where we must help the unfortunate and give them a "helping hand" because they're so deprived of all the opportunities of getting an education (oh wait, public schools are free) and getting a job (albeit minimum wage, which I'm also highly against, but that's a whole other story). We promote laziness with hand outs and government aid. If we cut all this people either get their act together or just die and fall off the face of the earth, which works out for the better both ways. 

You mean seeing millionaire CEOs get millions in bonuses while the company that theyre running receives bailouts from the govt and the economy goes down in flames isnt enough reward for you?

Rich people take tax dollars and its a "reward".
Poor folk use tax dollars and they are the scum of the Earth.

Thats the problem with you middle class folk. You really feel that youre at the TOP of the economic ladder and you promote a real millioanaires agenda cause it somehow makes you feel like you belong at the top. Truth is, when you look at the big picture youre a lot closer to the bottom than you all think you are.

I have no problem with gov. assistance to help the less fortunate but the American welfare system has been abused for way too long and I'm glad someone is taking a measure to address it. This is a start.

People who have additional kids while on welfare is the one that gets me
mad.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Thats the problem with you middle class folk. You really feel that youre at the TOP of the economic ladder and you promote a real millioanaires agenda cause it somehow makes you feel like you belong at the top. Truth is, when you look at the big picture youre a lot closer to the bottom than you all think you are.

stop and read this.

keep taking shots at me.

Your logic is give people assistance who don't deserve it, and you think I'm not logical?

People who don't care for themselves, their society or their family shouldn't get handouts.

I'm sick of supporting people when no one supports me. I've worked hard my entire life and never had an easy ride, whether you want to think I did or not.
no, you don't have logic.

lol, this reminds me of like the dude who finds out his girl is cheating and hes like "why?" and she's like "you cant !#$@" and hes like "I CANT !#$@?"

yeah, dude, you sound like a 15 year old......literally.

sick of supporting people when noone supports you, huh?

you mother and father never supported you?

your teachers never supported you?

police and firefighters have never supported you?

in no way, shape or form has the American government ever supported you?

roll.gif

please, read, think, re-read and re-think before you answer

AT THE END OF THE DAY, CRY ALL THE !#$@ YOU WANT, YOU EAT AT NIGHT

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DONT EAT AT NIGHT

I don't think one CEO deserves a bonus unless his corporation actually promotes economic growth.

I don't think we should have bailed out the investment banks, but I understand the circumstances that would have come with not bailing them out. Don't support it though.

and I don't support giving people money who don't do use it for items necessary for survival.

But, I forgot my logic is completely flawed.

You mean seeing millionaire CEOs get millions in bonuses while the company that theyre running receives bailouts from the govt and the economy goes down in flames isnt enough reward for you?

No where did I claim I was rich (as defined by income tax brackets and the bountiful amounts of tax breaks that those who are participate in). I wasn't speaking about the wealthy upper class. I was speaking about why those in the middle class who make a honest and decent earning, albeit not as great as the wealthy and rich (not even close), don't get government aid from tax dollars? I feel that the middle class should have a priority over the poor lower class in the sense of government aid. The middle class should be rewarded for their actions for instance getting a little help to pay off mortgages? Getting help to pay off higher education (graduate school, medical school, dental school) costs? I'm just saying why give out welfare to the unemployed and poor when the middle class could use the aid in a much more productive way? And trust me, I understand the difference between the middle class and the upper class. I know that I'm not rich and don't assume I feel like I belong at the top. I'm far from it and most likely will never be ever considered in that elite class. The end of the day, I'm just completely against government aid all together. If they're going to give welfare checks to the poor, the middle class should get something too. But I feel that the government should abolish all forms of aid. You either survive or you don't at that point. There's no hand outs. It makes life a lot more simple. The poorer get poorer and die off or they actually get their act together and figure out a way to survive and live.

i concur with the aforementioned. 

stop and read this.

keep taking shots at me.

no, you don't have logic.

lol, this reminds me of like the dude who finds out his girl is cheating and hes like "why?" and she's like "you cant !#$@" and hes like "I CANT !#$@?"

yeah, dude, you sound like a 15 year old......literally.

sick of supporting people when noone supports you, huh?

you mother and father never supported you?

your teachers never supported you?

police and firefighters have never supported you?

in no way, shape or form has the American government ever supported you?

roll.gif

please, read, think, re-read and re-think before you answer

AT THE END OF THE DAY, CRY ALL THE !#$@ YOU WANT, YOU EAT AT NIGHT

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DONT EAT AT NIGHT

Honestly, seriously. What are you saying? Really, what the !#!+ are you talking about?  

No one, besides my parents when I was growing up, supports me anymore than they support anyone else.

When I see my post quoted that big, I cringe when I see that I spelled "millionaire" wrong.
I know you guys hate helping out poor people and all but it would mean a lot to me if you fixed that word up for me in your posts.

All you well to do folks, please respond.

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by HOVKid

If you got money for weed you don't need my tax dollars.

I am all for this law.  Should be federal legislation. 

Should also have mandatory abortions if you can't support your own kids art the time of birth. 

I had enough of paying for this !++! already.  Yeah, I said it.

I want the itemized bill of where my tax dollars went that Barack Obama referred to in his State of the Union speech last night.  

Recovery.gov ?

Recovery.gov? Really?
roll.gif
Joe Biden even said that recovery.gov was a mess. Their facts are pulled from other websites that aren't even government run. 

Should also have mandatory abortions if you can't support your own kids art the time of birth. 

I want the itemized bill of where my tax dollars went that Barak Obama referred to in his State of the Union speech last night.  

This man speaks the truth.

Originally Posted by bilingue23

I want the itemized bill of where my tax dollars went that Barak Obama referred to in his State of the Union speech last night.  

This man speaks the truth.

I dunno about mandatory abortions, but any new kids=automatically forfeiting your right to federal aid at least as a deterrent. This is getting out of hand.

Diego wrote:

I have no problem with poor people using tax dollars. I do have a problem with them abusing the system. And two wrongs don't make a right. People are pissed off at the CEO's just like they are pissed off at people that abuse the welfare system. Most of us know we are no where near the top. 
Who in this thread said CEO's taking tax dollars was right? Who said they are at the top of the economic ladder? You're making assumptions and putting words in people's mouths.

yo, hovkid, i give the proper government-issued percentage of my income, just like you do, bro bro

im close enough to the poverty line to not have to martyr myself to prove that i have empathy

you, however, seem to think its some easy free ride

i used "relax" and "kick feet up" because thats what that REAL idiot said...it was a shot at him, not you

i know you have at least a brain that operates on reality and logic...

i am also sure you're over the age of puberty.

my bad, you not the doctor, you the corp. lawyer, right?

what exactly do you do that makes you that many more times important to society than me?

than anyone?

i dont mean to pick on you, cause by no means do i think youre some extravagant fat cat, but im saying

these bankers pulling in billions....

the !#@# do they do that is THAT much more important to society that a doctor or teacher?

me and you have gone back and forth about this for years, literally...

i have a level of respect for you tho, unlike the other dudes i was embarassing before you came out of retirement.

but like ive always told you in these threads

you and your family still eat at night. you dont go to sleep hongry. STOP CRYING.

you got three options

a.) take it to capital hill

b.) make less money

c.) move

its sad, but thats the reality of it.

a majority of americans make less than you, therefore, you are in a minority.

if a majority of americans have empathy and do not think america should have americans starving and rotting in the streets, so be it....

back to the ORIGINAL TOPIC,

welfare and government assistance programs DO NEED TO BE REFORMED

but dudes coming in here "these lazy people relax and kick back" are gonna get quoted and clowned and talked down to....period.

and hovkid, everytime i READ a HAVE complaining about aiding a HAVE NOT with basic human rights, i will argue with you.....

this is america, where we buy 150 dollar, synthetic tennis shoes while other americans share a double cheese burger with their 2 little sisters daily, and that's their only meal outside of school. they barely eat on weekends.

i dont complain about the taxes i pay (however little my contribution is compared to yours), therefore why would i need to give all 18k i make in 9 months to charity to prove to YOU that i have empathy?

you prolly pay more taxes than i make annually....

and YOURE asking ME why EYE dont DONATE it to charity?

like i said, give it all up and live the welfare life a couple years....see how easy it is.....

then, to take our experiment even further, PULL YOURSELF BACK OUT OF WELFARE AND BACK INTO THE HOUSE YOU LIVE IN NOW

GET YOUR CORP LAW POSITION BACK AFTER LIVING ON WELFARE A COUPLE YEARS, HOVKID

ITS SO EASY

(again, im not JUST going on YOU and what YOU have said, rather, i throw in elements of ALL of your **%+%+% arguments)

to address the other crumbs:

im not saying your sheltered because you dont agree with me

im saying youre sheltered cause you have some concept that people on welfare are living it up
you've done an excellent job speaking about the mindset of the spoiled suburban middle class, that's neither worked nor struggled, a class you, by your own admission, are not and never have been a part of.
actually, i never said i wasn't a part of the spoiled suburban middle class. thanks, tho.

i never said WHAT class i was apart of NOR which class i most readily identify with...

not that i HAVE to explain myself, especially to you, of all people...

i have a very unique view of the world,

starting with my biracial makeup

and continuing with my "tale of two worlds" type of childhood.

pops was white and rich, moms was black and dead broke...

lived with mom in hood, my family is this exact population you all are talking down upon.

i have 16 year old cousins that have two children and no education

on the flip side,

when my dad would come for his visitations

im kicking it with sports team owners, piging out on lobster in high rises at corp black tie affairs, chilling in the suburbs with spoiled %#! kids that you all not only remind me of, but remind me why i never liked...

so yes, i have an understanding of both worlds...i understand them both better than you can fathom...

and i speak from a position of experience, not one of arbitrary "mindsets" that ive developed somehow from my mommy and daddy's house in the suburbs....

i see people who pay upwards of 125 dollars to tan their skin while their fellow americans go to sleep hungry at night.

and its because, you know, like you guys say, their lazy.....so those tanning their skin DESERVE to tan their skin, cause you know, 15-year-old, BMW-driving becky WORKED SO HARD for it....while Sara, the 15 year old who doesnt eat everyday because she feeds her three little brothers and sisters first, DESERVES IT, cause she's OBVIOUSLY just lazy and wants a handout from people like becky...

eyes.gif

It's so easy for broke people to tell people with money that they should be distributing their money amongst the poor, that they're wasting their money on luxuries while other people go hungry.. etc.
If you ever get your ++$* together and start making some real money, see how willing you'd be to hand it out.  
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom