Kevin Durant Take's A Shot At Chris Bosh, Call's Him A "Fake Tough Guy"

Idk why but im laughing at Durant telling Harden "you should dunk on him next time" 
And the fact that Bosh was dippin and dappin on this convo between KD and Harden 
laugh.gif

Idk why but im laughing at Durant telling Harden "you should dunk on him next time" 
And the fact that Bosh was dippin and dappin on this convo between KD and Harden 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
running to tell the media how u feel about someone who was JUST in front of you
30t6p3b.gif

and that would make Durant a ...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Still the Rupaul of big men. He's been feeling himself a little too much lately, glad someone called his fairy ++$ out...and who better than Durant?

Still the Rupaul of big men. He's been feeling himself a little too much lately, glad someone called his fairy ++$ out...and who better than Durant?

Originally Posted by miamin2

I dont think chris bosh considers himself one of the toughest guys in the nba though. It just seems like Durants sounding off after a tough loss

Originally Posted by miamin2

I dont think chris bosh considers himself one of the toughest guys in the nba though. It just seems like Durants sounding off after a tough loss

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Really though.

KD sounding like an idiot. Bosh will be the first to tell you he isn't trying to bully or scare anyone
laugh.gif

All Bosh said was 'I'm not going to let him dunk on me' what's the problem?

Was Bosh threatening to meet them both in the tunnel to throw down? Was he claiming a gang or something?

What are you talking about KD? You seem soft for trying to call out Bosh of all people. Call out KMart or something if you want to make some real splashes.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Really though.

KD sounding like an idiot. Bosh will be the first to tell you he isn't trying to bully or scare anyone
laugh.gif

All Bosh said was 'I'm not going to let him dunk on me' what's the problem?

Was Bosh threatening to meet them both in the tunnel to throw down? Was he claiming a gang or something?

What are you talking about KD? You seem soft for trying to call out Bosh of all people. Call out KMart or something if you want to make some real splashes.

But, but, but KD is everything that is good about the league

Calling someone out through the media is some *!%!* $!@%. You were on the court for a game with him, say this then.

But, but, but KD is everything that is good about the league

Calling someone out through the media is some *!%!* $!@%. You were on the court for a game with him, say this then.

It just seems like he's calling it how he sees it. Chris Bosh is a $%*@% and has a wet #%%@%... I didn't check the schedule but I hope they meet again this season.

It just seems like he's calling it how he sees it. Chris Bosh is a $%*@% and has a wet #%%@%... I didn't check the schedule but I hope they meet again this season.

Um, there is a longer article about this. Obviously he was asked about the incident - and he responded.

KD has that old school bamma mentality. He don't got time for pettiness and will call these fools out.

durant's one of my favorite players in the league but this is stupid on his part

30t6p3b.gif
at KD

Um, there is a longer article about this. Obviously he was asked about the incident - and he responded.

KD has that old school bamma mentality. He don't got time for pettiness and will call these fools out.

durant's one of my favorite players in the league but this is stupid on his part

30t6p3b.gif
at KD

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

"RuPaul of big men"
laugh.gif

Fake Tough Guy Girl Guy-Girl

And to the people saying he should have said something on the court, he obviously did, which is why they both got T'd up.

Besides, what's wrong with some trash talk, even if it is through the media? We get a kick out of it, AND some bad blood is stirred between two of the best young teams in the league.

Win win.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

"RuPaul of big men"
laugh.gif

Fake Tough Guy Girl Guy-Girl

And to the people saying he should have said something on the court, he obviously did, which is why they both got T'd up.

Besides, what's wrong with some trash talk, even if it is through the media? We get a kick out of it, AND some bad blood is stirred between two of the best young teams in the league.

Win win.

Back
Top Bottom