Kevin Durant Take's A Shot At Chris Bosh, Call's Him A "Fake Tough Guy"

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Go eat a sandwich.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't know... for some reason I just don't like Durant. I respect his game, but just don't like him.

I feel the same way. I just can't put my figure on it, but the media's infatuation with his wholesomeness maybe has something to do with it.

Maybe this dislike is in the same vein as my disdain for Tim "your Lord and Savior" Tebow. *ye shrug*

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't know... for some reason I just don't like Durant. I respect his game, but just don't like him.

I feel the same way. I just can't put my figure on it, but the media's infatuation with his wholesomeness maybe has something to do with it.

Maybe this dislike is in the same vein as my disdain for Tim "your Lord and Savior" Tebow. *ye shrug*

Originally Posted by TonyReali

It just seems like he's calling it how he sees it. Chris Bosh is a $%*@% and has a wet #%%@%... I didn't check the schedule but I hope they meet again this season.

He has a wet what?!

It just seems like he's calling it how he sees it. Chris Bosh is a $%*@% and has a wet #%%@%... I didn't check the schedule but I hope they meet again this season.

He has a wet what?!

laugh.gif
i think everyone knows that bosh doesnt put himself out there as a tough guy... just because you have some words here and there dont mean that you think you gangsta.....

laugh.gif
i think everyone knows that bosh doesnt put himself out there as a tough guy... just because you have some words here and there dont mean that you think you gangsta.....

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

He has a wet what?!

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

and fundamental- I think he is talking about KD

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

He has a wet what?!

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

and fundamental- I think he is talking about KD

Kd image took a hit after 2day
he had that super clean image
espn was talkin bout this !!% every 15 minutes it seem
what happen on court stay on court
u didnt have 2 tell media anything

Kd image took a hit after 2day
he had that super clean image
espn was talkin bout this !!% every 15 minutes it seem
what happen on court stay on court
u didnt have 2 tell media anything

"I think he was telling Harden to dunk on me, or dunk the next one," Bosh said before giving a cleaned-up version of the exchange. "I expressed that, 'No, he's not going to dunk that.' And he expressed, 'Yes, he is.' It just kind of went back and forth."

laugh.gif

KG disapproves of this so called trash talking

"I think he was telling Harden to dunk on me, or dunk the next one," Bosh said before giving a cleaned-up version of the exchange. "I expressed that, 'No, he's not going to dunk that.' And he expressed, 'Yes, he is.' It just kind of went back and forth."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Seriously?

Originally Posted by MFTIOA

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom