Kevin Durant Take's A Shot At Chris Bosh, Call's Him A "Fake Tough Guy"

Folks are ridiculous.

"Leave it on the court" %@*$% please

We need more dudes going off on each other in the NBA.

It's like people finally have an excuse to hate on Durant.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Kd image took a hit after 2day
he had that super clean image
espn was talkin bout this !!% every 15 minutes it seem
what happen on court stay on court
u didnt have 2 tell media anything

This is one of the most poorly written posts I have ever seen on NT.  
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

30t6p3b.gif
You could say that for almost ALL of dude's posts.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif
Oh yeah?  Not too familiar with this dude.  Thats funny though.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

30t6p3b.gif
Oh yeah?  Not too familiar with this dude.  Thats funny though.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

he was asked about the incident - and he responded.

Exactly.  All Durant did was put Bosh in his place and kept it moving, it's not that serious.

What did Bosh do that deserved for him to be put in his place other than telling Durant that he wasn't getting dunked on
laugh.gif

It's not like he was trying to instigate something .

30t6p3b.gif
@ this Bosh hate,did he bang some of you guys gf's?

Durant shouldn't have made this a bigger deal than it is,he should've kept it moving imo.

Exactly.  All Durant did was put Bosh in his place and kept it moving, it's not that serious.

What did Bosh do that deserved for him to be put in his place other than telling Durant that he wasn't getting dunked on
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Durant shouldn't have made this a bigger deal than it is,he should've kept it moving imo.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

When I say Durant put Bosh in his place I mean just that as in Bosh is "soft" and has been described as "soft" for quite some time.  If Bosh were to try to talk trash, say anything negative, or try to stand up for himself on the court I would be inclined to not take him seriously for various reasons.  At the end of the day Durant was asked a direct question by a reporter, he answered it honestly and that was that.    

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

When I say Durant put Bosh in his place I mean just that as in Bosh is "soft" and has been described as "soft" for quite some time.  If Bosh were to try to talk trash, say anything negative, or try to stand up for himself on the court I would be inclined to not take him seriously for various reasons.  At the end of the day Durant was asked a direct question by a reporter, he answered it honestly and that was that.    

sensitive guy. i can only imagine what gp would do to these guys if he was still playing.

sensitive guy. i can only imagine what gp would do to these guys if he was still playing.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

"I'm no punk. I wasn't even talking to him, first off. He decided to butt in and I'm not going to just let that slide, especially in our house," Durant said. "Like I said, he's not one of those guys that I look at and say, 'Oh, he has a rap for talking back to guys or always getting into it.'

"No, he's a nice guy. He's not one of those guys, so I'm not going to let that type of person say something to me like that," he added

I See Nothing Wrong Here.

Co-sign.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

"I'm no punk. I wasn't even talking to him, first off. He decided to butt in and I'm not going to just let that slide, especially in our house," Durant said. "Like I said, he's not one of those guys that I look at and say, 'Oh, he has a rap for talking back to guys or always getting into it.'

"No, he's a nice guy. He's not one of those guys, so I'm not going to let that type of person say something to me like that," he added

I See Nothing Wrong Here.

Co-sign.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Folks are ridiculous.

I kno right I didn't think it was a problem until I came in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Folks are ridiculous.

I kno right I didn't think it was a problem until I came in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

love how nba.com reports this on their front page, under nba blogs. 
laugh.gif

this obviously isn't the first game which spurred his comments. KD probably noticed a change in bosh's behavior from this season to the ones before.

and KD needs to back off, especially if Bosh doesn't make the astar team.

love how nba.com reports this on their front page, under nba blogs. 
laugh.gif

this obviously isn't the first game which spurred his comments. KD probably noticed a change in bosh's behavior from this season to the ones before.

and KD needs to back off, especially if Bosh doesn't make the astar team.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

People wondered when KD would start getting hated on. It takes a situation as insignificant as this to turn people away apparently
laugh.gif
. KD is damn right in this situation too. To those who said he should have said something on the court, he did... hence the double technicals.

this. 
laugh.gif
...im like, did ppl even see the game? or have they just be been waiting to voice they dislike for dude? 

Non-issue man

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

People wondered when KD would start getting hated on. It takes a situation as insignificant as this to turn people away apparently
laugh.gif
. KD is damn right in this situation too. To those who said he should have said something on the court, he did... hence the double technicals.

this. 
laugh.gif
...im like, did ppl even see the game? or have they just be been waiting to voice they dislike for dude? 

Non-issue man

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

exactly.. so why call bosh a fake tough guy??... we all know he doesnt have that in him... if im a nice %@% dude and then have something slick to say like "you aint gonna dunk on me" does that really seem like im trying to act tough?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

exactly.. so why call bosh a fake tough guy??... we all know he doesnt have that in him... if im a nice %@% dude and then have something slick to say like "you aint gonna dunk on me" does that really seem like im trying to act tough?

Back
Top Bottom