Kevin Durant Take's A Shot At Chris Bosh, Call's Him A "Fake Tough Guy"

I side with Durant on this one. Its so easy to tell Bosh is a fake tough guy, frontrunner type of guy. Look at the first press conference photos
roll.gif
 He was happy he could be a frontrunner now after so many years of getting his butt whooped.

bosh-screaming.jpg

Bosh do be on that hulk hogan 
mad.gif
tip so i know what Durant is saying

basically he said u a @##$$ u aint tough

Now if he said that to Dhoward it wouldnt make sense cus dude play like
smile.gif
the whole time

Bosh do be on that hulk hogan 
mad.gif
tip so i know what Durant is saying

basically he said u a @##$$ u aint tough

Now if he said that to Dhoward it wouldnt make sense cus dude play like
smile.gif
the whole time

I side with Durant on this one. Its so easy to tell Bosh is a fake tough guy, frontrunner type of guy. Look at the first press conference photos
roll.gif
 He was happy he could be a frontrunner now after so many years of getting his butt whooped.

bosh-screaming.jpg

This running to the media *#!! is lame. Save that *#!! for the court KD..............Durant ain't tough either so..............

This running to the media *#!! is lame. Save that *#!! for the court KD..............Durant ain't tough either so..............

Mr. Durant, please keep your mouth shut and remain a "quiet and humble dude" like the media says you are.
Why is this "call out" even making headlines?...the media blows things way out of proportion.
30t6p3b.gif

Mr. Durant, please keep your mouth shut and remain a "quiet and humble dude" like the media says you are.
Why is this "call out" even making headlines?...the media blows things way out of proportion.
30t6p3b.gif

Is it just me, or did anyone else feel like while all the free agent stuff was going on over the summer, the Heat would have been better off with Amar'e? I just never saw the infatuation with Bosh. Dude has a good mid range game, he's a decent rebounder, but brotha give me Amar'e's mid range J, drive, fire, swag, sophomoric antics with LeBron & Wade. I felt like those three would have won some games based off swag alone. I mean it's easy to say after the fact but idk I just felt like too much focus was on Bosh, to me Amar'e, Boozer > Bosh but that's a different topic.
But back to this, I didn't see anything wrong with what either Bosh or KD did here. KD was hypin' my man after the play, whatever. Bosh didn't do anything wrong by standing up for himself. KD talked about it to the media after, and like someone else said we need more of this in the NBA these days. Don't nobody wanna sound off, build rivalries off the court, or anything like that. It just adds more to the games I feel like

Is it just me, or did anyone else feel like while all the free agent stuff was going on over the summer, the Heat would have been better off with Amar'e? I just never saw the infatuation with Bosh. Dude has a good mid range game, he's a decent rebounder, but brotha give me Amar'e's mid range J, drive, fire, swag, sophomoric antics with LeBron & Wade. I felt like those three would have won some games based off swag alone. I mean it's easy to say after the fact but idk I just felt like too much focus was on Bosh, to me Amar'e, Boozer > Bosh but that's a different topic.
But back to this, I didn't see anything wrong with what either Bosh or KD did here. KD was hypin' my man after the play, whatever. Bosh didn't do anything wrong by standing up for himself. KD talked about it to the media after, and like someone else said we need more of this in the NBA these days. Don't nobody wanna sound off, build rivalries off the court, or anything like that. It just adds more to the games I feel like

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Now, imagine if Lebron did the same thing Durant did. How would the tone be for everyone? 
laugh.gif
[NTer] He's so pompous. He should let his game speak for his self. I hate him. [/NTer]

My opinion I love the exchange. I can tell KD has been salty since he took to Twitter after the Decision. I want a rivalry. It's just funny seeing the hypocrisy

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Now, imagine if Lebron did the same thing Durant did. How would the tone be for everyone? 
laugh.gif
[NTer] He's so pompous. He should let his game speak for his self. I hate him. [/NTer]

My opinion I love the exchange. I can tell KD has been salty since he took to Twitter after the Decision. I want a rivalry. It's just funny seeing the hypocrisy

Calling someone out in the media is not the way to show "I am not backing down." If anything that is a cowards way of doing it. He did all he needed to do by now backing down while he was actually on the court. Nothing else needed to be done/said. The extra stuff just makes him look salty. That isn't toughness. Running to the media to defame another dude isn't toughness. That is FAKE toughness. Really? Someone running to talk trash through the media all of a sudden deserves stripes, nah not at all.

If they would have won and he still talked that nonsense, I would be like why? You won the game, why even go there.

It was just a bad move in my eyes and it wasn't needed and it proves nothing at all. Just makes YOU look like a fake tough guy, which is what he is accusing Bosh of being.

Calling someone out in the media is not the way to show "I am not backing down." If anything that is a cowards way of doing it. He did all he needed to do by now backing down while he was actually on the court. Nothing else needed to be done/said. The extra stuff just makes him look salty. That isn't toughness. Running to the media to defame another dude isn't toughness. That is FAKE toughness. Really? Someone running to talk trash through the media all of a sudden deserves stripes, nah not at all.

If they would have won and he still talked that nonsense, I would be like why? You won the game, why even go there.

It was just a bad move in my eyes and it wasn't needed and it proves nothing at all. Just makes YOU look like a fake tough guy, which is what he is accusing Bosh of being.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

QFT

and it's not like Bosh goes out acting tough. He's a quiet soft spoken guy so KD's comments don't even make sense to me.

He lost a bit of my respect.

And to dude saying that we would've been better off with Amare,you really think that that would work with 3 star players on 1 team. Bosh is an absolutely great complementary player for Wade and Bron and he  doesn't have a problem playing second fiddle to them. I don't think Amare would be able to do that and wth does "swag" have to do with anything 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
6149abb1d99ff633cbb9b30.jpg
Bosh swag ain't half bad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom