Kevin Durant Take's A Shot At Chris Bosh, Call's Him A "Fake Tough Guy"

Salty? Nah we beAt the thunder this year I'm far from salty. No reason to be. I just don't like durant's personality. Trash talk is part of the game and taking it to the media is a bird move. He was real quiet his rookie year and Now he be feeling himself too much and takes jabs at people through the media. He should be the last person addressing who is tough. When he said "there's alot of fake tough guys", I was just like stop it son cause you the last person that should be talking about being tough. Dude could not even bench 185 lbs And he wants to talk about being tough. Child please! Smh.

Salty? Nah we beAt the thunder this year I'm far from salty. No reason to be. I just don't like durant's personality. Trash talk is part of the game and taking it to the media is a bird move. He was real quiet his rookie year and Now he be feeling himself too much and takes jabs at people through the media. He should be the last person addressing who is tough. When he said "there's alot of fake tough guys", I was just like stop it son cause you the last person that should be talking about being tough. Dude could not even bench 185 lbs And he wants to talk about being tough. Child please! Smh.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Again we start this nonsense again.

People are just influenced by basic box score stats, it's a joke Amare takes a million shots a game, hence why his number look so good, How good would Boozers numbers look if he played with TWO Derrick Roses?

It's a joke, how easily fooled you all are, Amare's year this year is not better than Chris Bosh last year the raptors a team with worse players had 24 wins and were 5th in the east before Bosh broke his face.

and even if I forget all of this information and I pretend that Amare and Boozer are better offensive players AMARE AND BOOZER CAN'T GUARD A CHAIR.

nah fam nobody is influenced by basic box scores. What I'm saying though is Amare's personality lends itself to better fit with LBJ n Wade. You can't tell me Amare doesn't have that presence about him that would have went along PERFECT with LeBron and Wade. I'm looking at it at THAT angle. Not really anything to do with stats, box scores. 
Let's be honest tho, Bosh ain't covering nobody either. You would think with him being long, pause and athletic that he would block more shots? Atleast Amar'e gives the Knicks some kind of threat in the paint. All you hear about from Miami is how they lack anything inside. Truthfully they are both sub par defenders. Boozer probably being the worst of the 3

People are just influenced by basic box score stats, it's a joke Amare takes a million shots a game, hence why his number look so good, How good would Boozers numbers look if he played with TWO Derrick Roses?

It's a joke, how easily fooled you all are, Amare's year this year is not better than Chris Bosh last year the raptors a team with worse players had 24 wins and were 5th in the east before Bosh broke his face.

and even if I forget all of this information and I pretend that Amare and Boozer are better offensive players AMARE AND BOOZER CAN'T GUARD A CHAIR.

nah fam nobody is influenced by basic box scores. What I'm saying though is Amare's personality lends itself to better fit with LBJ n Wade. You can't tell me Amare doesn't have that presence about him that would have went along PERFECT with LeBron and Wade. I'm looking at it at THAT angle. Not really anything to do with stats, box scores. 
Let's be honest tho, Bosh ain't covering nobody either. You would think with him being long, pause and athletic that he would block more shots? Atleast Amar'e gives the Knicks some kind of threat in the paint. All you hear about from Miami is how they lack anything inside. Truthfully they are both sub par defenders. Boozer probably being the worst of the 3

Originally Posted by Be Easy

Nah. Amare's personality is too dominant to be on a team that already has a 1a and 1b. Bosh is content/perfect being the clear 3rd option.

Nah. Amare's personality is too dominant to be on a team that already has a 1a and 1b. Bosh is content/perfect being the clear 3rd option.

Is no one going to point out the egregious title?
laugh.gif

Take's and Call's
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

This says it all about Chris Bosh
http://www.maxim.com/amg/VIDEO/Sports/Icon:+Chris+Bosh

(Can't embed for some reason).
What are you trying to get at? If anything that video shows that Bosh is real down to earth and isn't one of these guys that lets the fame and fortune get to their heads. Why all the hate on Bosh? He has been nothing but a class act that goes out and consistently performs night in and night out.

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

This says it all about Chris Bosh
http://www.maxim.com/amg/VIDEO/Sports/Icon:+Chris+Bosh

(Can't embed for some reason).
What are you trying to get at? If anything that video shows that Bosh is real down to earth and isn't one of these guys that lets the fame and fortune get to their heads. Why all the hate on Bosh? He has been nothing but a class act that goes out and consistently performs night in and night out.

I have no problem with Durant talking trash to the media about any player, but the content of what he said made him sound like an idiot.

Once again, when has Bosh ever tried to act tough towards anyone?

Durant was a clown for this one

I have no problem with Durant talking trash to the media about any player, but the content of what he said made him sound like an idiot.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

EXACTLY!

Also ppl forget, No Bosh, no Wade & no LeBron.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

EXACTLY!

Also ppl forget, No Bosh, no Wade & no LeBron.

Dude if you really think about it though Amare is exactly what the heat need and i dont think he would be considered 3rd option because look at Boston there is no 1a 1b its a Union on that team whoever Rondo drops it to scores. i think Lebron diming to Amare would be crazy couple that with Wade doing whatever he wants heck they could even just run offense thru Amare to start games then just go by the flow as the game rolls we would have way more highlights than just Blake abusing people nightly thats for certain

And Bosh is better as the leader he would probably be a better fit in New York than Amare but that might be a reach.

Dude if you really think about it though Amare is exactly what the heat need and i dont think he would be considered 3rd option because look at Boston there is no 1a 1b its a Union on that team whoever Rondo drops it to scores. i think Lebron diming to Amare would be crazy couple that with Wade doing whatever he wants heck they could even just run offense thru Amare to start games then just go by the flow as the game rolls we would have way more highlights than just Blake abusing people nightly thats for certain

And Bosh is better as the leader he would probably be a better fit in New York than Amare but that might be a reach.

Bosh obviously was talking trash on the court. Props to Durant for putting Bosh on blast like that. Durant has proven himself to be a classy, gentleman. So for Durant to say something like that about Bosh, he must have his reasons. Durant is the man.

Bosh obviously was talking trash on the court. Props to Durant for putting Bosh on blast like that. Durant has proven himself to be a classy, gentleman. So for Durant to say something like that about Bosh, he must have his reasons. Durant is the man.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

You know what was said on the court?

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

You know what was said on the court?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

"I'm no punk. I wasn't even talking to him, first off. He decided to butt in and I'm not going to just let that slide, especially in our house," Durant said. "Like I said, he's not one of those guys that I look at and say, 'Oh, he has a rap for talking back to guys or always getting into it.'

"No, he's a nice guy. He's not one of those guys, so I'm not going to let that type of person say something to me like that," he added

I See Nothing Wrong Here.

how are people oppose to this??
take the media aspect out of it, yall still say this is a "bird move"?....or is it just the fact he said it in the media that polarizes him as a "coward" to yall?

"ohh, this dude KD was honest n explained how he felt in a reply to a reporter question....he salty and %^& made!" 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom