Kevin Garnett Suspended 1 Game.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Am I the only one who still likes KG?

Still that dude.
pimp.gif
I'm still down with KG, not sure where all this hate has developed from lately towards him...but I guess that's what happens after you win a chip, no one feels sorry for you & you become a target (at least in sports forums).  Either way don't think the suspension will affect the series all that much, Heat are still going down in 5.  Stupid for KG to get caught up in those antics though, these things happen...

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Time for some sideline antics. Check the avy
pimp.gif

But really, he's $*+$%@$ stupid. I'm sure it'll cost us.
laugh.gif
Don't worry man, we'll be fine. KG was hardly a factor in game 1.

I believe QRich was just checkin up on P Dub and Mr. Instigator came in

smh.gif
used to think KG was coo but now he's just an angry vet on the floor.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by JD617

I believe QRich was just checkin up on P Dub
Clueless.
well genius give us your wisdom then
indifferent.gif

Don't bother with them dTj. The video dont lie. KG said he pushed Q because of their prior beef but how did he know it was Q? Eyes in the back of his head?

!%+! out of here with that %@@%#%!@.

Don't bother with them dTj. The video dont lie. KG said he pushed Q because of their prior beef but how did he know it was Q? Eyes in the back of his head?

Q said himself after the game that he was going over to mouth off about Pierce not really being hurt. It's hilarious how hard you're trying to convince yourself that he wasn't instigating.

LOL is it me or is rondo giving chalmers body shots at the beginning of the video?? it starts at the :36 mark
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I use to respect dude so much. as soon as he went to boston he turned into a JERK. And I dont feel like this because boston beat my lakers in the finals
happy.gif

Pretty sure KG won't be the game if he is suspended.......
laugh.gif
at people thinkin KG deserves a free pass just cuz Q-Rich instigated the whole thing. That'd be saying like Ron Ron deserves a free pass, as well as all the other players/people involved because Big Ben instigated the situation by stirring @@#* up with Artest
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Q said himself after the game that he was going over to mouth off about Pierce not really being hurt. It's hilarious how hard you're trying to convince yourself that he wasn't instigating.
A) I must have missed it but where did Q say that?

B)
laugh.gif
 I'm trying to convince myself? That's stupid

C) Answer me this last thing because I'm bout to be off that. Instigating or not, how did KG know it was Q?

You're just making things up now. He never said anything of the sort.

"I saw Paul grab his shoulder, as a stinger or whatever, so I just tried to immediately call [Celtics trainer] Ed [Lacerte] over," Garnett explained after the game. "I tried to give him some room and I just saw [Quentin Richardson] standing over him talking nonsense. I asked [Richardson] to give him some room and, before you knew it, mayhem started. That situation, man, I know these two [Richardson and Pierce] have competed against each other in the past and have history from bumping heads a little bit. I was just trying to give him the common courtesy for an injured player, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
"I have no beef with Q, I know him personally. I thought what he did was a bit disrespectful, standing over a guy hurt, you know, and talking nonsense. Before you knew it, it all just broke out. I gotta use my head, but all I saw was Paul hurt and that's all I cared about at that time."

If you don't want to believe KG...
Heat trainer Jay Sabol was trying to help Pierce.
“I said to Jay, ‘He’s OK, because I knew nobody touched him. How did he fall? Was he taking another break like he does so many times? Sometimes he falls like he’s going to be out for the season, then he gets right up. That’s all I said.

That's not instigating? Whether or not Pierce was really hurt, it's not like Q had to go over and start popping off.
laugh.gif
at people thinkin KG deserves a free pass just cuz Q-Rich instigated the whole thing.

No one said that. I already said KG's punishment was fair.
Answer me this last thing because I'm bout to be off that. Instigating or not, how did KG know it was Q?

Even if he didn't, KG is wrong for wanting to keep a Miami player from charging into the middle of it?

Back
Top Bottom