KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

Gates and Young Thug are the biggest trolls in rap right now :lol:

I personally wouldn't do it but I can't even lie it's kinda clever. You don't need a marketing budget to troll on IG and every time these ****** do some outlandish **** it takes over Twitter for the day.

I know ****** who had never heard a Young Thug song that was asking me if he was gay. Just like when Gates put up them posts about smashing his cousin, they had that **** on Gawker, DailyMail UK, TMZ, Billboard, etc :lol:

Look what it did for Lil B and Riff Raff.

Last edited:
I'm worried it's taking away from recognition of his music. LBS2 was the best rap release of 2014. It was as good if not better than LBS1.

Yet since its dropped only thing Gates has been associated with his ******* cousins and beastiality.

Nothing perfect about it if the same mainstream mass your trying to appeal to only knows you as the booty eater and doesn't want to listen to you because they expect you to rap about you and your actual dog getting attempting to get head from the same chick. And the same cult following you had before has to be the one to now diverge people from your nonsense antics on social media just to get them to listen to your music. Any publicity might usually be good publicity but this might be the exception.

Plant the seed by being known for ******* your cousin and enjoying women sucking off canines. Yea aight. 
laugh.gif

I really don't see how yall can't see how in this case, not all publicity is good publicity. 

Last edited:
Plant the seed by being known for ******* your cousin and enjoying women sucking off canines. Yea aight. :lol:

I really don't see how yall can't see how in this case, not all publicity is good publicity. 

I remember sitting in a McDonald's hearing these High School dudes talk about eating booty and one of 'em was like "You tryna be Kevin Gates my _" :lol:

Rappers need to use social media to promote your music. Show videos of you working, do vlogs. People that's getting to know him off of instagram just know him for eating *** and smashing family members. People that been listening to him since the first Luca Brasi can laugh it off cuz we know what his music is about. It's like he's becoming another social media celebrity and not a dude that makes dope music.

Last edited:
Word - I agree on some level. But then I'm like, the people who love his music, don't even be watching or caring about that other **** he do. I only listen to dude's music.

If people take him for a joke, then they need to listen to "In My Feelings" and "Pouring the Syrup" before they speak. The boy deep. Most of his real songs won't even be felt by some groupies. Listening to some of his joints made me google his history. The man's foundation is authentic, so don't pay attention to this extra media attention.

He just on some Daylyt **** ... trolling, but still highly talented.

Plant the seed by being known for ******* your cousin and enjoying women sucking off canines. Yea aight. :lol:

Eh idk I mean look at Thug bro. If the music is good people don't even care IMO. Females and real street ****** love this dude and he was "gay" on the internet before majority even had heard a song outside of Stoner/Danny Glover.

He kinda chilled out on that **** now and it doesn't seem to be affecting his buzz to me, that Rich Gang vol. 1 was pretty popular.

Thug might be an exception since he probably had cash money machine behind him forcing the music on people, but for all the good material gates put out last year to have him only really remember as cousin booty eater with bestiality tendencies by the same mainstream audience he's trying to push his music on, he might want to rethink his gymnastic play. They always say first impressions are everything, if your first impression is you putting yourself on blast about smashing your cousin, what should one expect from your music? Why would an outsider expect to hear something like perfect imperfection from a dude laid up trying get a girl to blow him and his actual dog off and got mad when she didn't go through with it and tried putting her on blast, whether he was trolling or not? Hell we're three months into 2015 and this topic is still the main thing that gets this thread jumping :smh:

Word - I agree on some level. But then I'm like, the people who love his music, don't even be watching or caring about that other **** he do. I only listen to dude's music.

If people take him for a joke, then they need to listen to "In My Feelings" and "Pouring the Syrup" before they speak. The boy deep. Most of his real songs won't even be felt by some groupies. Listening to some of his joints made me google his history. The man's foundation is authentic, so don't pay attention to this extra media attention.

He just on some Daylyt **** ... trolling, but still highly talented.
facts

if you spend a minute to search for a song most likely you'll hit a gem and reconsider

im not saying everyone will be converted but chances are, if you're an intelligent listener

whether he does the stuff he says or not, i dont get caught up in that... i talk smack and say stuff for shock value because its funny to see people's reactions

at least he didnt marry his adopted daughter but you dont hear me tho

I don't know one person that listens to Kevin Gates music. They all connect his name to eating booty, the IDGT catchphrase or some outlandish stuff he says on IG. I was singing the hook to "IDGT" and I could tell my boy had never heard the song before but he was laughing because of a vine that was making a joke about the catchphrase. These are not good things :lol: As for thug, most people had heard that "Stoner" track before they seen what dude looked like and the suspect stuff he does and then BAM "Lifestyle" dropped and got heavy radio play.

I don't know one person that listens to Kevin Gates music. They all connect his name to eating booty, the IDGT catchphrase or some outlandish stuff he says on IG. I was singing the hook to "IDGT" and I could tell my boy had never heard the song before but he was laughing because of a vine that was making a joke about the catchphrase. These are not good things :lol: As for thug, most people had heard that "Stoner" track before they seen what dude looked like and the suspect stuff he does and then BAM "Lifestyle" dropped and got heavy radio play.

thats cus u not in the streets

Back
Top Bottom