KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

Hates the song when it first dropped. Hate it even more now that he made a vid for it, but we still ain get Plug Daughter/Perfect Imperfection video.

LOL Boobie is horrendous ....

And I been listening to a lot of Gates lately ... His freestyles be sounding better than the HQ songs when they release .... I looked up "Retawdid Fareal" and the song was trash, but if you watch the freestyle, he makes it sound fire ... Dude got a good voice for live performances and has a story to tell. I don't pay attention to his nonsense much .. Just the music.

hard to take the music seriously while he acting like daylyt

You must know that I am a Daylyt fan as well lol. But I feel you ... They do all the off the court **** and expect to be taken seriously.

I dig Gates though ... **** it

gates had a major allure to his music before all the nonsense

he's kinda showing his hand by doing all the goofy stuff

people would hear the music and fill in the blanks in their mind about how he moves making his music and him larger than life but the antics bring him back down

best example is frank ocean, his allure was thru the roof before all the gay stuff and getting beat up and all that

also plies with the same scheme as gates and he caught the mean zangief suplex making him look stupid

the weeknd prolly the only one who kept the allure together for the most part

gates is gaining popularity but and attention but alotta people I hear talking bout him never listen to his music, they just like or hate his vids

Last edited:
I agree. "Rican Johnny" is my personal favorite. He needs to stop doing **** with OG Boobie Black, dude is trash. And I'm sure Gates knows that which is why he gives him those throwaway bars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom