Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you only running into outta shape joints it might just be what you really attract or you gotta switch up your routine and where you choose to spend your time at in regards to women …It’s too many options physical wise out here to throw a group in a box, n access to the “baddies” has never been easier

Vanderbilt got some fine sisters in their law programs too. I’m sure he can find one that’s 22+ years old. I know a chic who attended

So what you are saying is that he preys upon those who are desperate, 'eh?

I think he belittles them purposely to make them feel insecure and silly :lol: :lol:

We’ve all mad bad or questionable decisions in our lives. You have to laugh it off sometimes.

I’m just surprised none of his callers ever asked him if he was gay :lol:

If you only running into outta shape joints it might just be what you really attract or you gotta switch up your routine and where you choose to spend your time at in regards to women …It’s too many options physical wise out here to throw a group in a box, n access to the “baddies” has never been easier
Nah bruh...the overall health of black women in this city is poor! I know what I can pull and it’s better than what I see on avg out on a Saturday night. I get America in general is unhealthy, but TN is one of the fattest states in America. Don’t get me wrong I definitely get my share of baddies too but the mentality of these women is also trash.
Know a cute chick right now with a masters degree and chooses to substitute teach and work at Cracker Barrel. What am I suppose to do with that?...lol
Messed with another black chick who was cute and a lawyer but had no desire to work...I could give example after example of women I meet like this here....It’s just different bro

Very much an oppressed mentality in TN among a lot of black people. College educated women who take pride in being a little ratchet:smh: that ish cute in your 20’s but come on now!

Last edited:
I think he belittles them purposely to make them feel insecure and silly :lol: :lol:

We’ve all mad bad or questionable decisions in our lives. You have to laugh it off sometimes.

I’m just surprised none of his callers ever asked him if he was gay :lol:
I mean, the easy question would be what is his background, what makes him an expert, right? The REAL problem I see is how he receives a standing ovation, when he speaks to women in such a dismissive manner. It comes off as catty, and therein lies the questioning of his sexual preference. Instead of two snaps, hated it!? He takes a swig of his red bull with attitude.

That said, I guess he'll claim that his platform to be simply entertainment if he is confronted by an incredibly successful Black woman, one that will pull his card.

Nah bruh...the overall health of black women in this city is poor! I know what I can pull and it’s better than what I see on avg out on a Saturday night. I get America in general is unhealthy, but TN is one of the fattest states in America. Don’t get me wrong I definitely get my share of baddies too but the mentality of these women is also trash.
Know a cute chick right now with a masters degree and chooses to substitute teach and work at Cracker Barrel. What am I suppose to do with that?...lol
Messed with another black chick who was cute and a lawyer but had no desire to work...I could give example after example of women I meet like this here....It’s just different bro

Very much an oppressed mentality in TN among a lot of black people. College educated women who take pride in being a little ratchet:smh: that ish cute in your 20’s but come on now!
This is a KEVIN Samuels video in text format. It's you bruh.

I mean, the easy question would be what is his background, what makes him an expert, right? The REAL problem I see is how he receives a standing ovation, when he speaks to women in such a dismissive manner. It comes off as catty, and therein lies the questioning of his sexual preference. Instead of two snaps, hated it!? He takes a swig of his red bull with attitude.

That said, I guess he'll claim that his platform to be simply entertainment if he is confronted by an incredibly successful Black woman, one that will pull his card.
And you sound just like every black women out there who calls men gay if they challenge them. Even if Kevin was gay, would that make his points any less valid?

And you sound just like every black women out there who calls men gay if they challenge them. Even if Kevin was gay, would that make his points any less valid?
The question would be, does he even LIKE women? Gay men can be even more misogynistic than straight men due to their not even being attracted TO women.

Let's even go to the fact that stereotypical gay men can be even more materialistic, and then even more sexist and ageist than any other group on the planet. It is all about being fierce, catty, and nasty to women that some may envy, because they are NOT women.

So in order to gain revenge? They act like Kevin Samuels.

In regard to what I may sound like? Any reference to my sounding or acting like a woman? I consider a compliment.

:smh:

E723BE0A-6660-4476-B9F0-EEE09E0379CF.jpeg

I think that we all know that the CS system sucks, it is downright horrible. However what we should learn is to not allow ourselves to be a part of said system. Stop allowing petty people in your lives.

Again, if she isn't about doing her own thing, having her own goals and aspirations? if her future is dependent on some man making her happy?

Run.

She sound like she was broke when he was with her. Be weary of broke men/women. At least have some sort of hustle and work ethic. $900 is basically $11,000 a year. That’s plenty good.

That mom sounds like she spends the CS money to get her nails done and buy clothes... for herself.

like Khufu said, you gotta be SMART with who you lay with

This is a KEVIN Samuels video in text format. It's you bruh.
Oh you one of those...lol
Trust me I have very reasonable standards. Decent career, some level of ambition, emotionally mature, pay your own bills and be financially intelligent, take care of your body, and have something more to say than what’s on tv, fashion, making money etc.
trust me I have zero issue with attracting attractive women, but I look beyond looks and status. Moms peep me to game since a youngin

I had a extremely strong black woman raise me so I know what I will accept.
My mother is a carpenter by trade. (now retired and would work most men under the table still)
raised her kids with zero help or child support.
Extremely humble and generous to others.
The most non materialistic woman you’d meet.
Cooked almost everyday and none of that instant mess or fast food or out of a can.
Owns 4 homes
Did extremely well in investing and saving for retirement.
Takes care of her body
All without a college education.

Oh you one of those...lol
Trust me I have very reasonable standards. Decent career, some level of ambition, emotionally mature, pay your own bills and be financially intelligent, take care of your body, and have something more to say than what’s on tv, fashion, making money etc.
trust me I have zero issue with attracting attractive women, but I look beyond looks and status. Moms peep me to game since a youngin

I had a extremely strong black woman raise me so I know what I will accept.
My mother is a carpenter by trade. (now retired and would work most men under the table still)
raised her kids with zero help or child support.
Extremely humble and generous to others.
The most non materialistic woman you’d meet.
Cooked almost everyday and none of that instant mess or fast food or out of a can.
Owns 4 homes
Did extremely well in investing and saving for retirement.
Takes care of her body
All without a college education.

With this being said, would you take care of your spouse? Like would you let her be a housewife, and live off your dime, while you earn all the money?

My mom is a working class woman and got up and went to work everyday. I’d NEVER take care of a woman. It’s 50-50 or nothing with me. How does your mom feel about stay-at-home moms, in your opinion? Seeing as though she worked damn hard. Does she steer your towards working class women, as well?

ive been listening to Kevin Samuels for a few months for the entertainment value. i think theres some truth to what he says but hes pretty much an extension of red pill/boarder line black pill movement. He definitely knows his audience thats for sure. but the concept of "high value man" that he uses is hyper specific. Most woment dont end up with men that make 350K+ a year because most men arent high value men by his definition. but realistically, most people dont ever leave the socioeconomic class via marriage or otherwise regardless of race so realistically most of the women who call into his show wouldnt marry a man in that tax bracket anyway.

still waiting to really form an opinion him. he gives me umar johnson + ben shapiro + jordan peterson vibes

Last edited:
ive been listening to Kevin Samuels for a few months for the entertainment value. i think theres some truth to what he says but hes pretty much an extension of red pill/boarder line black pill movement. He definitely knows his audience thats for sure. but the concept of "high value man" that he uses is hyper specific. Most woment dont end up with men that make 350K+ a year because most men arent high value men by his definition.

still waiting to really form an opinion him. he gives me umar johnson + ben shapiro + jordan peterson vibes

That's a point he brings up a lot. Those "high value men" only account for 10% of men overall. But yet, you have over 80% of women chasing these men. And these women bring nothing to the table, but expect everything to be given to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom