Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is right. The primary problem in declining birthing rates is economical not social. People simply can't afford kids. And the link between richer people having less children is a correlation not a causation. Education is the cause, not wealth itself. Rich people can afford more children but have less because their sexual education is more complete and they have better access to abortion and birth control which they use because they understand. If poor people were better educated they wouldn't have 8 kids by accident. This is why birth rates are mostly plummeting in wealthier countries, a well educated populace with access to birth control and safe abortions.

The secondary problem which is social is uncertainty. If you're uncertain about your personal future, the future of the country and the future of the world why would you want to have children? This uncertainty is caused by the primary problem and the tertiary problem which is where skyhigh anxiety and depression rates finally come in, but economics is the biggest reason that affects the others. Not social media making it so that people dont know how to interact in person anymore, that's a boomer take.

Where women specifically come in is in their choice to have children later in life, now that they can choose. They're also more selective in partners than at any other time in history because, again, they now have the option to wait and choose for the "perfect" guy because they're no longer tied to men economically. They also have access to a larger pool of men than ever before because of social media and dating apps. They can finally earn their own money and have fulfilling careers instead of being live-in baby incubators and maids. This is also why divorce rates are up. Women are overwhelmingly the initiators of divorce because they no longer literally need a man for survival. None of this helps the birth rate but if the cost of women having more agency is less children, that's not the worst cost to pay.

Instead of blaming women we need to incentivize having children. Paid extended parental leave. Child tax credits. Baby bonds. Universal Pre-K. Daycare cost write-offs. Affordable housing. Higher wages. Universal healthcare. College debt erasure along with affordable higher education. All things that ease the burden of having and raising children. Some countries have some of these, some countries don't, all countries should.

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is right. The primary problem in declining birthing rates is economical not social. People simply can't afford kids. And the link between richer people having less children is a correlation not a causation. Education is the cause, not wealth itself. Rich people can afford more children but have less because their sexual education is more complete and they have better access to abortion and birth control which they use because they understand. If poor people were better educated they wouldn't have 8 kids by accident. This is why birth rates are mostly plummeting in wealthier countries, a well educated populace with access to birth control and safe abortions.

The secondary problem which is social is uncertainty. If you're uncertain about your personal future, the future of the country and the future of the world why would you want to have children? This uncertainty is caused by the primary problem and the tertiary problem which is where skyhigh anxiety and depression rates finally come in, but economics is the biggest reason that affects the others. Not social media making it so that people dont know how to interact in person anymore, that's a boomer take.

Where women specifically come in is in their choice to have children later in life, now that they can choose. They're also more selective in partners than at any other time in history because, again, they now have the option to wait and choose for the "perfect" guy because they're no longer tied to men economically. They also have access to a larger pool of men than ever before because of social media and dating apps. They can finally earn their own money and have fulfilling careers instead of being live-in baby incubators and maids. This is also why divorce rates are up. Women are overwhelmingly the initiators of divorce because they no longer literally need a man for survival. None of this helps the birth rate but if the cost of women having more agency is less children, that's not the worst cost to pay.

Instead of blaming women we need to incentivize having children. Paid extended parental leave. Child tax credits. Baby bonds. Universal Pre-K. Daycare cost write-offs. Affordable housing. Higher wages. Universal healthcare. College debt erasure along with affordable higher education. All things that ease the burden of having and raising children. Some countries have some of these, some countries don't, all countries should.

the costs of just having a child is absurd, like the costs that go into giving birth

then there is the costs of living, health care costs and educational costs.. and that's with there being no issues, like a medical condition or something

and it's not a legit discussions about these things.. they just cater to stupid

I have listened to a handfull of his videos and I have noticed he likes running to this weird argument of "How long would yall last without the other sex."

He spent a whole damn convo on it. :lol:

:lol: Stupid hypothetical, women would last just fine like men would, survival is survival. Acting like dudes really out here pushing the big gears like Flintstones.

I guess this is the thread to throw this in

There she is.

Many men who have not faced their misogyny, would have a serious problem with this sort of woman. They'd be intimidated, feeing insecure, because she needs you for nothing. If she is with you it is because she CHOOSES to be with you.

If she does not choose you? Then you should know what the problem is, and it isn't her.

I have listened to a handfull of his videos and I have noticed he likes running to this weird argument of "How long would yall last without the other sex."

He spent a whole damn convo on it. :lol:

Yaaah This kinda stuff is where he loses me completely. It's convo a 14 year old has. :lol:

The problem that some of these women have when they go up against Samuels, is that they are not prepared. Samuels is easy to defeat if you are aware the origins of the world, and then how all things came to be. He expects women to not know, and many do not, which works to his advantage. It proves as to how those who live with privilege, have the advantage through access to such information. Learning of such info is the true education, one that will allow you to defeat the oppressor. What is also proven is that many people do not wish to learn, and then are very comfortable with remaining slaves.

The problem that some of these women have when they go up against Samuels, is that they are not prepared. Samuels is easy to defeat if you are aware the origins of the world, and then how all things came to be. He expects women to not know, and many do not, which works to his advantage. It proves as to how those who live with privilege, have the advantage through access to such information. Learning of such info is the true education, one that will allow you to defeat the oppressor. What is also proven is that many people do not wish to learn, and then are very comfortable with remaining slaves.

Go up against Samuels?

Samuels is easy to defeat?

Samuels is an oppressor?

Women are slaves?

Huh?

In the videos I've watched, its the women's own thoughts, actions, ways, words, decisions, and choices (including the decision / choice to call into his platform) that are on display.

Go up against Samuels?

Samuels is easy to defeat?

Samuels is an oppressor?

Women are slaves?

Huh?

In the videos I've watched, its the women's own thoughts, actions, ways, words, decisions, and choices (including the decision / choice to call into his platform) that are on display.

There is a clear pattern in which the women that debate against him follow. They allow him to lead the conversation and box them into a corner. I'm not saying he doesn't bring forth good points because some of it is valid. But he's not a genius these women walk right into the trap every time.

There is a clear pattern in which the women that debate against him follow. They allow him to lead the conversation and box them into a corner. I'm not saying he doesn't bring forth good points because some of it is valid. But he's not a genius these women walk right into the trap every time.

Lead them?

Box them?

Corner them?

Huh?

Average Woman: "I want a high value man".

High Value Man: "I don't want you".

Where is the debate?

Wouldn't happen if they worked off of the jab in the early rounds.

They think they're high value bc they achieve the things that qualifies a man as high value.
What makes a man “high value” according to Kevin isn’t the same for women. And I agree with him on that aspect. What primarily makes a man high value according to him is his resources. He targets men making 100k and above. A man shouldn’t care about a woman’s money.

Lead them?

Box them?

Corner them?

Huh?

Average Woman: "I want a high value man".

High Value Man: "I don't want you".

Where is the debate?

You're right each woman get's lured into the "conversation" or "dialogue" under the assumption it's going to be a 50/50 discussion. It never is which is by design that is how they're unprepared.

1. The women he's having the "dialogue" with are already disgruntled and have self-esteem issues. He knows this. Each conversation you can clearly see the women stop making eye contact, body posture retreat, they get defensive and start shutting down.

2. He asks them loaded questions that only has one right answer that he has data and basic facts to support if they try to rebuttal. What starts as a conversation turns into them being on trial.

3. He uses conversation controlling techniques, "Don't interrupt me", "I was talking wait your turn" etc. I can't speak for anyone else but I wouldn't let any grown man talk to me like that.

Yes he does have valid points but every vid/stream is like watching livestock get brought to a slaughter. He's going to win these "dialogues" or whatever they want to call them. Fair play to him its his brand and how he gets his paper but giving him praise for it is like patting Mike Tyson on the back for knocking out some average 5'8 guy off the street. He's supposed to win.

You're right each woman get's lured into the "conversation" or "dialogue" under the assumption it's going to be a 50/50 discussion. It never is which is by design that is how they're unprepared.

1. The women he's having the "dialogue" with are already disgruntled and have self-esteem issues. He knows this. Each conversation you can clearly see the women stop making eye contact, body posture retreat, they get defensive and start shutting down.

2. He asks them loaded questions that only has one right answer that he has data and basic facts to support if they try to rebuttal. What starts as a conversation turns into them being on trial.

3. He uses conversation controlling techniques, "Don't interrupt me", "I was talking wait your turn" etc. I can't speak for anyone else but I wouldn't let any grown man talk to me like that.

Yes he does have valid points but every vid/stream is like watching livestock get brought to a slaughter. He's going to win these "dialogues" or whatever they want to call them. Fair play to him its his brand and how he gets his paper but giving him praise for it is like patting Mike Tyson on the back for knocking out some average 5'8 guy off the street. He's supposed to win.

Nah Fam.

This aint it.

I respect women enough to see them as adults who have the authority to make their own decisions.

I respect women enough to hold them accountable for the decisions they make.

If they make the decision to call into Samuels show making claims and having opinions that aren't based on facts / reality then what's the problem?

The burden of proof lies with the person making the claim.

None of them are victims.

The Ad Hominem fallacy aint working.

We can talk all day long about Samuels delivery but where is the lie?

He provides data, metrics, and numbers that anyone with access to the internet can easily confirm.

We cant claim to respect women one minute and the next create a narrative that they are little girls who cant handle reality.

Creating safe spaces for lies and delusions to divide us is how the black family got so far gone in the first place.

If anything we need more of Kevin Samuels in our communities. He gets on men the exact same way.

Samuels in not the problem nor is he our enemy.

He's actually out here speaking for lots of us and our experiences - including my own.

His "Cut your hair for Corporate America" video pissed me off at first too but after I got out of my feelings I realized he was exactly right.

Hit dogs are supposed to holler.

The way I see it from watching Kevin's video's is that he uses the woman's emotions against her. He argues from a fact based logical standpoint. All of the women that call up all start their agruement with 3 simple words: I feel like.......... And that is when he pounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom