Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay at home mom in 2021. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He gone wanna kill her when he come home and see her getting throttle by some random dude
I mean, that can happen anywhere though. She could be in the work place getting piped down by a co-worker. Seen plenty of "wives" and "fiancées" getting bust down by cats in the work place. Husbands and spouses showing up at the holiday party all wide eyed and "in love" meanwhile their wife was pulling a madness a few hours earlier.

Last edited:
I mean, that can happen anywhere though. She could be in the work place getting piped down by a co-worker. Seen plenty of "wives" and "fiancées" getting bust down by cats in the work place. Husbands and spouses showing up at the holiday party all wide eyed and "in love" meanwhile their wife was pulling a madness a few hours earlier.

True indeed but at least they working :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Man sucking up your AC, eating food in your fridge, and driving the car you bought ya wife, couldn’t be me. Most if not all people cheat but I ain’t paying for the next cat to have fun on my dime

I just don’t wanna be in a position to where the woman who carried a child for nine months needs to be in a position where she has to work in order for us to be good. Also. I want the mother to be there for the child as long as she can in it’s early years.

Just to ask. How do you foresee taking care of the children in infancy of both are working full time?

I understand your point of view but I can't name any decent career that doesn't offer maternity leave for mother and father at this point. After that leave is up I have no qualms paying for child care if I have to. That's my responsibility.

I can't speak for anyone else's family dynamics but in my family it's pretty common place for grandparent's to want to take care of their grandkids my folks would be insulted if they wasn't asked to watch them.

On top of that I wouldn't bring any child into this world while I'm in any position that I'm not ready to be a father, I also deal with women who are on the same wave length when it comes to children. Successful women with their own money don't have accidental babies.

True indeed but at least they working :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Man sucking up your AC, eating food in your fridge, and driving the car you bought ya wife, couldn’t be me. Most if not all people cheat but I ain’t paying for the next cat to have fun on my dime

Cheating is already flagrant, but cheating at your crib while you pay the bills? Her side dude in your bed? Eating your food? That's a whole different level of disrespect.

I understand your point of view but I can't name any decent career that doesn't offer maternity leave for mother and father at this point. After that leave is up I have no qualms paying for child care if I have to. That's my responsibility.

I can't speak for anyone else's family dynamics but in my family it's pretty common place for grandparent's to want to take care of their grandkids my folks would be insulted if they wasn't asked to watch them.

On top of that I wouldn't bring any child into this world while I'm in any position that I'm not ready to be a father, I also deal with women who are on the same wave length when it comes to children. Successful women with their own money don't have accidental babies.

Cheating is already flagrant, but cheating at your crib while you pay the bills? Her side dude in your bed? Eating your food? That's a whole different level of disrespect.

cheating, using the toilet tissue, WIFI, wearing YOUR house slippers. Your robe, guzzling juice straight from the container.... hell no!!!

On top of that I wouldn't bring any child into this world while I'm in any position that I'm not ready to be a father, I also deal with women with women who are on the same wave length when it comes to children. Successful women with their own money don't have accidental babies.
Maternity leave is like what 3 months? Not enough for me and I’m good on child care.

I also don’t want my parents and parents in law have to be in constant need to take care of my child. Don’t want to put that responsibility on them

Maternity leave is like what 3 months? Not enough for me and I’m good on child care.

I also don’t want my parents and parents in law have to be in constant need to take care of my child. Don’t want to put that responsibility on them

I completely understand to each their own everyone has their different preferences. But out of pure curiosity what is going to happen once the kids are grown and leave the nest? If her whole identity is attached to raising those kids what happens when they're gone?

:lol: @ Holiday parties. Man, don't even invite me to your holiday party. I hate the feeling of only knowing 1 person somewhere and feeling like I am being babysat. (And Vice Versa)

GO to yall own Holiday parties and talk about it when you get home.

I completely understand to each their own everyone has their different preferences. But out of pure curiosity what is going to happen once the kids are grown and leave the nest? If her whole identity is attached to raising those kids what happens when they're gone?
Her whole identity is not attached to raising kids. It’s a misconception that that’s ALL a housewife does. She can leave the house :lol:

Also, she’s free to do as she pleases. If she wants to work after the kids are grown or whenever she pleases, she can. She can work while the kids are young. I’m just saying that it would be my preference if she were with the kids and took care of the house.

Put him in his place?

What place is that?

Also,

I believe the women you speak of would surrender their positions to facts, logic, and reason so they'd more than likely be on the side of truth.

Otherwise they aren't honest people and should be treated as such.

There should never be a point in an argument, debate, or discussion where feelings are valued over facts...and the fact of the matter is women these days have far more power than their predecessors ever dreamed of in the USA.

I hear the word oppression and immediately shut up, because that isn't my song to sing or story to tell.

Id rather a woman tell me about her own oppression...and the ones in my life have never mentioned being oppressed to me, so I can only imagine.

Sorta like a White man telling me about the oppression of Black people.

I have a Mother that lived through the Civil Rights movement, sisters, nieces, aunts, etc and never heard them mentioned being "oppressed" by Black men.

I understand this means nothing because its anecdotal - which is why I wish there were more women on NT to tell their own story when it comes to oppression.

The feminist movement has done much to destroy the credibility of the women who are actually suffering the most.

Ex: All those white women who wore ***** hats still voted overwhelmingly for a ***** grabber.
I hear you, but here is where the problem lies. What you are stating is the equivalent to that bootstrap nonsense. Here’s a fact, women were not allowed to get a homeowner loan, nor credit card, without a man cosigning such. We are talking twenty five years ago here. That is indeed oppression. A woman’s right to choose being determined by men? Oppression. Marriage, and the fact that men are considered the head of the household, even if he is not the most educated, nor highest earner, with the Woman doing all, is oppression. Yeah, a woman can be about it, not care about it, but it does not mean that it does not exist. Women do not have equal representation under the law either, of which means that all laws regarding their existence, were created by men. In this due to such, those laws are not just. This is a HUGE problem in regard to fairness under the law, in regard to equality.

Last edited:
I hear you, but here is where the problem lies. What you are stating is the equivalent to that bootstrap nonsense. Here’s a fact, women were not allowed to get a homeowner loan, nor credit card, without a man cosigning such. We are talking twenty five years ago here. That is indeed oppression. A woman’s tight to choose being determined by men? Oppression. Marriage, and the fact that men are considered the head of the household, even if he is not the most educated, nor highest earner, with the Woman doing all, is oppression. Yeah, a woman can be about it, not care about it, but it does not mean that it does not exist. Women do not have equal representation under the law either, of which means that all laws regarding their existence, were created by men. In this due to such, those laws are not just. This is a HUGE problem in regard to fairness under the law, in regard to equality.

I know this may be seen as a distinction w/o a difference but what do Black men have to do with any of that?

How can the Black Man be blamed for oppressing women in the United States?

The Black Woman pointing at the Black Man as "the oppressor" while simultaneously pumping out "date a white man/ outside your race b/c Black Men aint ****" narratives is insane.

Some of the women calling into the show are grifters, misandrists, and feminists...who only want to spend a man's money.

The issues aren't related IMO.

I've yet to hear a woman call into Samuels show (or any other) speaking about being oppressed by Black men in the US.

That's some Steven Spielberg Color Purple propaganda.

Black men aren't the ones trying to take Black women's reproductive rights away in SC or denying Black women equal pay or refusing to hire Black women or causing Black women to die in childbirth...yet so many Black women buy into this whole narrative that Black men are the problem.

That same old banana in the tailpipe divide and conquer two step BS.

Ex: There we many narratives / claims that the BPP was a male chauvinist organization that saw Black women as inferior which couldn't be further from the truth. The BPP was actually led by a Black woman. Here she is talking about it:

Yet:

Crazy.

Also - what does my post have to do with "bootstraps".

Is there no room for personal accountability amongst women?

Ex: How can a man "make" a woman a single mother?

Last edited:
I know this may be seen as a distinction w/o a difference but what do Black men have to do with any of that?

How can the Black Man be blamed for oppressing women in the United States?

The Black Woman pointing at the Black Man as "the oppressor" while simultaneously pumping out "date a white man/ outside your race b/c Black Men aint ****" narratives is insane.

Some of the women calling into the show are grifters, misandrists, and feminists...who only want to spend a man's money.

The issues aren't related IMO.

I've yet to hear a woman call into Samuels show (or any other) speaking about being oppressed by Black men in the US.

That's some Steven Spielberg Color Purple propaganda.

Black men aren't the ones trying to take Black women's reproductive rights away in SC or denying Black women equal pay or refusing to hire Black women or causing Black women to die in childbirth...yet so many Black women buy into this whole narrative that Black men are the problem.

That same old banana in the tailpipe divide and conquer two step BS.

Ex: There we many narratives / claims that the BPP was a male chauvinist organization that saw Black women as inferior which couldn't be further from the truth. The BPP was actually led by a Black woman. Here she is talking about it:

Yet:

Crazy.

Also - what does my post have to do with "bootstraps".

Is there no room for personal accountability amongst women?

Ex: How can a man "make" a woman a single mother?

I used to use the same argument you are using, until I came to realize that even we as Black men, live with privilege. 40 years ago, my Black mother needed a tubal ligation. She needed my Black father to sign off on it. My mother needed permission, to have surgery on her own body. However, if my father wanted to have a vasectomy? There isn’t a damned thing my Mom could have said about it. I’m sayin’! :lol:

P Present KHUFU KHUFU

It just comes down to you two having different perspectives. Neither are wrong. One is arguing self accountability while the other highlights how their oppression influences their choices/behaviors and so forth

Far too many black “women” have bought into cultures and customs that not only isn’t theirs, but also destructive/detrimental to their own well being. The values and what’s important has shifted so much from what was originally important to us as a people. Majority of black “ women” in this country can’t face their natural selves in the mirror.... and the hair hats they HAVE (self imposed) to wear don’t mimic their natural texture. In my world, that’s a mental health issue. What could one expect from that...? Ppl looked at the Dolezal lady pretending to be black as crazy/mentally ill....

I used to use the same argument you are using, until I came to realize that even we as Black men, live with privilege. 40 years ago, my Black mother needed a tubal ligation. She needed my Black father to sign off on it. My mother needed permission, to have surgery on her own body. However, if my father wanted to have a vasectomy? There isn’t a damned thing my Mom could have said about it. I’m sayin’! :lol:

I see. That's true...although your Dad did not make the rules (or even agree with them) he still benefitted as a Man...just like I do in many ways today. So I can acknowledge that much. Where I draw the line is a Black Woman pointing at me like I made the rules while not only saying nothing to the White Man...but telling me I need to be just like the White man or worse yet...going over there and submitting to a White man in ways she never would submit to me...even showing contempt for me because I'm not as successful as the White man in the White mans world.

The Black family survived slavery, Jim Crow, Civil Rights, but as soon as the Government started that integration and welfare BS, it was the start of the ending for us. White men became the Daddy. Black women aint wearing weaves for us LMAO! I dont know any Black man that likes weaves.

Anyway, I just want to see Black Men and Black Women kill all the noise and get back together in positive healthy long lasting relationships based on mutual respect and understanding.

Samuels is doing great work to bring that dream to reality IMO.

Oh what a world it would be if these Black Pastors and Preachers held the same regard for our people.

The Black Church has failed us miserably.

I see. That's true...although your Dad did not make the rules (or even agree with them) he still benefitted as a Man...just like I do in many ways today. So I can acknowledge that much. Where I draw the line is a Black Woman pointing at me like I made the rules while not only saying nothing to the White Man...but telling me I need to be just like the White man or worse yet...going over there and submitting to a White man in ways she never would submit to me...even showing contempt for me because I'm not as successful as the White man in the White mans world.

The Black family survived slavery, Jim Crow, Civil Rights, but as soon as the Government started that integration and welfare BS, it was the start of the ending for us. White men became the Daddy. Black women aint wearing weaves for us LMAO! I dont know any Black man that likes weaves.

Anyway, I just want to see Black Men and Black Women kill all the noise and get back together in positive healthy long lasting relationships based on mutual respect and understanding.

Samuels is doing great work to bring that dream to reality IMO.

Oh what a world it would be if these Black Pastors and Preachers held the same regard for our people.

The Black Church has failed us miserably.
That tubal ligation thing? Still in effect today. A woman has to jump through hoops in order to get one, unless she is over the age of when a pregnancy would be considered High Risk.

How Samuels speaks, is counterproductive. All he is doing is speaking to more male domination. If we were to eliminate all white people today, Black women would still be catching hell due to the system of patriarchy left behind. In order to truly beat white male supremacy, we must totally cast out all things representing whatever white men held dear, and that also means the position for which we hold women. This means to move completely away from anything associated with abraham, and his god. This means any references, any pseudo scientific theories regarding a woman's strength, intellectual prowess or otherwise., all must go.

Women should own their own bodies, create their own laws governing themselves, then being able to have the right to choose who they want to be with, and how they wish to appear, or behave. This means any time, or at any place. Only women should be able to determine who, how, and what that may be.

This includes her wanting to be unmarried, or married to as many men as she wants to be involved with.

This is how it used to be, before Man ever appeared on this planet.

If we are to be unified as Black Woman and Man? Complete autonomy for Black women, is the only way for Black people to completely erase the burdens of the past.

Just a note, the High Priestesses tried to warn the leaders on the west coast of Africa about what was to come. Since patriarchy had begun to permeate many tribes, those priestesses were ignored in favor of some very inexpensive material items.

Black women, are still trying to save us.

Stacy Abrams.

Last edited:
35325805-5F1C-46DD-AC72-65C7CC7CBB23.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom