Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
9521A407-3F05-4DE1-9356-FFA39E0FEB5D.jpeg

If you know, you know. I’m just waiting for this thing To come full circle.

I’ve never seen Baby Boy, nor Fight Club. Neither interested me and they still don’t. I think I mentioned this before, but my cousin made the film Daughters of the Dust, so I have a bit more artsy in my movie tastes, early Spike Lee films A Choice of Weapons by Gordon Parks, The learning Tree as well, stereotypically driven hood tales were not of any interest, because that was the environment that I grew up in. I did not need to see it on screen. So when I would date women, that was the conversation I listened for. Was she hip enough to listen to Miles? What was the latest book that she has read? I always judge these women through their intake, how they fed themselves intellectually. In that, and I can say this with certainty, I have not suffered the problems I am reading about.
You take/took the smart you actually listened & have conversations w/ women. All in all people tend to not have actual balanced conversations w/ the opposite resulting in them making ignorant bigoted remarks that set off a chain reaction of back and forth insults & misunderstanding.

I challenge you all to just to talk to girl about something human. It could be as simple as you wanting your left hand to be as efficient as your right. Just have a conversion other than linking to have sex. You should watch both of those movies when you have the time. I personally don't like Baby Boy as movie, but it provided me growth. Fight Club is one of those movies that I think any coming of age to adult man should watch.

I'll check out Daughters of the Dust. An old friend of mom wrote, directed, stared in, and produced The Forty-Year-Old Version It came out last year year on Netflix. Check it out:

Balanced women who are both in their devine masculine and devine feminine... are about to stop pretending to be damsels in distress... who need to be saved by men dressed like knights in shining armor... who are only pretending to be their saviors.

When those real women begin demanding what they really want... the stock market, dating game, and world changes.
dating game has changed .. Women Really don’t need your money.. they have it.
cringe when guys complain about the bill. If you ain’t got it ask her kindly to pay or put up.. Woman aren’t evil to where they’ll embarrass the **** outta you. If you pick the right one she’ll say just pay for the next one or let’s go half..

In the hood, but not of the hood.
I understand you a little better now.
When you grow up surrounded by the madness you have to be firm and challenge ignorance daily at every stop.
I recognize that because I went through that.
You have to admit that defensive nature is a coping mechanism and trauma based.
Went to magnet school in the hood. A lot of my hood adjacent piers and I dealt with the same issue fam.
I'm letting you know that you gotta heal from that so you won't be bitter all your youth, and bitter at yourself for not letting that load off your back early enough in life. Peace fam.
I have no trauma to speak of, none. I was protected. Due to my knowing how to get to Greenwich Village from Bed Stuy as a teen, due to my family owning the plantation for which we were held captive, visiting every summer, also being one of three families in america that know exactly where we were stolen from? My foundation is solid, and it was kept solid by not allowing me to become christianized. I am grateful to have such a successful family to lean upon, for which is my saving grace. I went back to Guinea when I was 5, then blessed by tribal elders.

I am just fine.

However, what I am reading? Is downright comical and frightening at the same time.

I am reading the prose of some incredibly fragile men.

dating game has changed .. Women Really don’t need your money.. they have it.
cringe when guys complain about the bill. If you ain’t got it ask her kindly to pay or put up.. Woman aren’t evil to where they’ll embarrass the **** outta you. If you pick the right one she’ll say just pay for the next one or let’s go half..
Agreed. I been on a break from dating. But this is 100% accurate. My last ex earned more than me. I've dated doctors, a VA analyst, federal employee when I was in the DMV.

I agree with Khufu that if you lead with your head instead of your third eye, it'll lead you down the path of folly. It's exactly how I caught a child support charge.

I challenge you all to just to talk to girl about something human. It could be as simple as you wanting your left hand to be as efficient as your right. Just have a conversion other than linking to have sex. You should watch both of those movies when you have the time. I personally don't like Baby Boy as movie, but it provided me growth. Fight Club is one of those movies that I think any coming of age to adult man should watch.

I'll check out Daughters of the Dust. An old friend of mom wrote, directed, stared in, and produced The Forty-Year-Old Version It came out last year year on Netflix. Check it out:

Funny, I have two adult daughters one of whom is a Surgeon, her twin played ball overseas right before covid hit. The Dr takes after her mother, of who is an attorney. Her sister, my baby, takes after me, she is the jock. They keep me hip, current. Listening to their dating issues, the Dr. is dating while the other wants no part of anyone. The reason is what I reading on this thread. Dumb dudes, idiotic, entitled, and too macho. In fact, she kicked this guys *** in college, who thought that he could take advantage of her. They both are skilled in martial arts since they were 5/6, tutored by one of my buddies from the FOI. It does not hurt that they are both 6"2.

My wife gets attention in business circles, due to her position at a major firm. She gets hit on all the time due to her stature and earnings, looks, regardless of our marriage and the rock she has on her finger.

So I get to hear how stuff goes down on the other side.

My older sister is also an influence, as she is a Judge here in NYS , so I get to hear of the mistakes that foolish men make from her side of the bench as well.

Due to our privilege, Men are stupid.

Just use the search feature and Look Up “Khufu Mean Girls”

His consistency is impressive.

In the Yoruba tradition there is something called “Iwa Pele” which loosely translates to “Good Character.”

Good Character can be viewed through many lenses, but efficacy and application are some of the qualities that come to mind. His narrative speaks for itself.
-He’s 40 plus with a laundry list of Afro-centric accolades,
-a family
-a dna test that proves him and Umar are first cousins,
-a year book pic that shows him and deusavertat dressed as the mean girls for spirit day

and he‘s spent a good portion of the past 3 years attempting to convince a message board dedicated to sneakers full of misogynistic, racist, intolerant men his point of view.
In my humble opinion I don‘t see where the efficacy or application aligns with Iwa Pele at all. The men in my life that I have met that possessed authentic Iwa Pele were too busy making a lasting impact on the world. They don’t have the time to try and change the minds of the people they will never meet online, because they are too busy helping those who actually need their time. They don’t have the time to indulge in it as entertainment, because their entertainment is seeing the enrichment of the closest friends and family.

919F6A9D-59DC-4263-B421-A1BE5AFF10AD.gif

In what sense?

Just white folks in California?
It's that white upper middle class in high school aesthetic through the eyes of Tina Fey. I can see why one wouldn't want to watch it though. It's one of those great that was poorly marketed film like Blade Runner 2049 or something. Not the same type of film, just an example poor marketing.

Agreed. I been on a break from dating. But this is 100% accurate. My last ex earned more than me. I've dated doctors, a VA analyst, federal employee when I was in the DMV.

I agree with Khufu that if you lead with your head instead of your third eye, it'll lead you down the path of folly. It's exactly how I caught a child support charge.
Leading with your left eye can f your life up. Had to sway away from this conservative milk of magnesia earlier this week..
Scottsdale blondie.. hotttt fun size too..
but having an American flag as a blanket, pillow case and comforters in her sent nude pic killed it for me |l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom