Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This about to become an exposé? Whatever to homie that posted his hand AND birth certificate. I think he threw coffee in the McDonalds workers face b/c they didn't make his sausage sandwhich medium rare or some ****. That guy had me in tears.

People in the MOTHERLAND, africa have seen Baby Boy. You trippingggggg Khufu.

You ever saw color purple, diary of miss jane pittman, etc

• Haha
Reactions: wr
Outchea using the er

KHUFU KHUFU Your suspicions about mans not being black might be true...

LOL where did I use er in that post? :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
People in the MOTHERLAND, africa have seen Baby Boy. You trippingggggg Khufu.

You ever saw color purple, diary of miss jane pittman, etc
It didn’t interest me man. I saw The Color Purple, but my interests personally are geared toward movies like Round Midnight. It wasn’t until my daughters were growing up did I begin to watch silly movies like Mean Girls.

I have to think Kevin pays these people to act dumb. It’s all a scheme. Either that or they act dumb for clout

I have to think Kevin pays these people to act dumb. It’s all a scheme. Either that or they act dumb for clout

He probably interviews multiple people then selects the ones that will please his audience of incels. He doesn't seem that bright Im sure he's been sonned multiple times and just keeps it out of his youtube channel.

What’s the context? And is the comparison fair with such an unflattering picture?

Did the caller compare herself to Beyoncé?
She was in his video earlier today.

Basically she thought that her being successful raised her se*ual market value. So she compared herself to Beyonce and Kevin challenged her on that. So he told her that would put both their pictures together and let others vote on weather she was in the same league as Beyonce.

dating game has changed .. Women Really don’t need your money.. they have it.
cringe when guys complain about the bill. If you ain’t got it ask her kindly to pay or put up.. Woman aren’t evil to where they’ll embarrass the **** outta you. If you pick the right one she’ll say just pay for the next one or let’s go half..

I totally agree with you.

In 2021... women have money and protection... which is bad for men who relied on getting women... only by selling them on the idea... that women NEEDED to be protected by men with money.

Now that women have money and protection... they aren't afraid to seek what they truly want... which is to feel emotionally and physically good.

It will be interesting to live in a future where it is common for women to willingly provide money and protection to men... in exchange for feeling really emotionally and physically good.

He probably interviews multiple people then selects the ones that will please his audience of incels. He doesn't seem that bright Im sure he's been sonned multiple times and just keeps it out of his youtube channel.
or............OR, maybe the women that call into his show are that delusional. Even still you make excuses for the behavior and unrealistic expectations of some of these women. And then you think you are being clever by throwing out that word Incel. I hope you know it garners you no points with women to feed into their fantasy.

or............OR, maybe the women that call into his show are that delusional. Even still you make excuses for the behavior and unrealistic expectations of some of these women. And then you think you are being clever by throwing out that word Incel. I hope you know it garners you no points with women to feed into their fantasy.

Even the ones people are calling delusional is debatable. People are allowed to shoot their shot. Men do it all the time and no one in here is calling them out on it.

Even the ones people are calling delusional is debatable. People are allowed to shoot their shot. Men do it all the time and no one in here is calling them out on it.
Shooting your shot is one thing. But EXPECTING a man to bring everything to the table while said women has nothing to bring except baggage is the definition of delusional. Hell, Lizzo wont even date a man her size but expects a man be in shape for her. How does that compute?

I totally agree with you.

In 2021... women have money and protection... which is bad for men who relied on getting women... only by selling them on the idea... that women NEEDED to be protected by men with money.

Now that women have money and protection... they aren't afraid to seek what they truly want... which is to feel emotionally and physically good.

It will be interesting to live in a future where it is common for women to willingly provide money and protection to men... in exchange for feeling really emotionally and physically good.

I think this is where a lot of male anxiety comes from. A lot of undesirable men who used to rely on being the "provider" now feel like they have ZERO hope because women are making their own money and having careers.

I got to the point where ol girl was comparing herself to Beyonce. But I must have missed the part of what she does and how successful she was.

Shooting your shot is one thing. But EXPECTING a man to bring everything to the table while said women has nothing to bring except baggage is the definition of delusional. Hell, Lizzo wont even date a man her size but expects a man be in shape for her. How does that compute?

His selection of women is not even close to being a representation of the general population. Not even close. :lol:

Women careers don't `need a man's money, so that rules out the whole "bring everything to the table". :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom