Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you.

In 2021... women have money and protection... which is bad for men who relied on getting women... only by selling them on the idea... that women NEEDED to be protected by men with money.

Now that women have money and protection... they aren't afraid to seek what they truly want...which is to feel emotionally and physically good.

It will be interesting to live in a future where it is common for women to provide money and protection to... in exchange for feeling emotionally and physically good.
They gon learn quick that money and protection doesn’t equate to happiness. Would be funny if men have their own “ism” in place to go against the grain 36F41428-0B19-4E4A-BE05-B11AD6B7847A.gif

They gon learn quick that money and protection doesn’t equate to happiness. Would be funny if men have their own “ism” in place to go against the grain 36F41428-0B19-4E4A-BE05-B11AD6B7847A.gif

But being broke and miserable is worse. It seems like that's what's plaguing a lot of modern men. Their entire purpose of existence and worth is crumbling around them.

Men do have their own groups to tackle their perceived oppression

Proud boys
Those tiki torch dudes
Congress
There are many groups for "maninists" aka misogynists out there.

I think this is where a lot of male anxiety comes from. A lot of undesirable men who used to rely on being the "provider" now feel like they have ZERO hope because women are making their own money and having careers.
Besides work on themselves to make themself desirable? Talk to women. Maybe take a different approach toward them instead of the old provider/controller mentality?

If they're earning and can be independent, then what are you offering them? Companionship? Friendship? Emotional Support.

The age-old Papa Was a Rolling Stone will only work on birds.

His selection of women is not even close to being a representation of the general population. Not even close. :lol:

Women careers don't `need a man's money, so that rules out the whole "bring everything to the table". :rofl:
I guess you would know. Because in your eyes women can do no wrong and us men are incels.

dating game has changed .. Women Really don’t need your money.. they have it.
cringe when guys complain about the bill. If you ain’t got it ask her kindly to pay or put up.. Woman aren’t evil to where they’ll embarrass the **** outta you. If you pick the right one she’ll say just pay for the next one or let’s go half..

silly dudes out here not even leveraging this! The have NOOOO issue with my girl making more money than me!! Live like a king and develop businesses alongside her. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Besides work on themselves to make themself desirable? Talk to women. Maybe take a different approach toward them instead of the old provider/controller mentality?

If they're earning and can be independent, then what are you offering them? Companionship? Friendship? Emotional Support.

The age-old Papa Was a Rolling Stone will only work on birds.

I dunno every man's approach is different. Be yourself? Creative dates. Most important actively seek out women you actually see yourself being friends with. People sh#$ on sites like match or eharmony but the algorithms on those sites can be accurate.

And in keeping with the theme of this thread, lower your standards and know your worth. Can't believe I just said that. :smh:

I think you hit the nail on the head as simple as it sounds, just work on yourself. And don't give out a creepy incel vibe like I see from a lot of men in this thread who support KS. I'm convinced women can tell.

Last edited:
If this thread is ever closed, it was real. One of the most engaging on NT.

I dunno every man's approach is different. Be yourself? Creative dates. Most important actively seek out women you actually see yourself being friends with.

And in keeping with the theme of this thread, lower your standards and know your worth. Can't believe I just said that. :smh:

I think you hit the nail on the head as simple as it sounds, just work on yourself.
I have a friend. He's in the process of a divorce. He follows the age-old provider mentality, women cook/clean, take care of the kids, know their place, etc.

His wife is whatever a nurse with a masters is. She is the high earner in their family. She teaches on the side. My friend was verbally abusive and stepping out of the marriage consistently. Now, she had enough.

I remember trying to introduce him to my cousin. She's beautiful. And she's now a Georgetown Law graduate. Very outspoken. Very Social and progressive. I'll admit she doesn't really cook. But I don't see how he could handle her lol.

I don't know what the higher education and earnings delta is between black men and women. But men can't rely on the purse strings to manipulate these women.

I guess you would know. Because in your eyes women can do no wrong and us men are incels.

Man chill with the woe is me nonsense, I never said women can do no wrong. I just said there is a lot of hypocrisy in this thread and obvious misogyny that needs to be addressed.

The dude who goes around calling people "captain save a h#$" all of a sudden wants sympathy. :lol:
That was the point I realized I don't have to treat you with civility sweetie.

If this thread is ever closed, it was real. One of the most engaging on NT.

I have a friend. He's in the process of a divorce. He follows the age-old provider mentality, women cook/clean, take care of the kids, know their place, etc.

His wife is whatever a nurse with a masters is. She is the high earner in their family. She teaches on the side. My friend was verbally abusive and stepping out of the marriage consistently. Now, she had enough.

I remember trying to introduce him to my cousin. She's beautiful. And she's now a Georgetown Law graduate. Very outspoken. Very Social and progressive. I'll admit she doesn't really cook. But I don't see how he could handle her lol.

I don't know what the higher education and earnings delta is between black men and women. But men can't rely on the purse strings to manipulate these women.

You evil MF. You must like drama. :rofl: This reminds me of "Married at first sight" when the"experts" match people who are obviously incompatible together.

But being broke and miserable is worse. It seems like that's what's plaguing a lot of modern men. Their entire purpose of existence and worth is crumbling around them.

Men do have their own groups to tackle their perceived oppression

Proud boys
Those tiki torch dudes
Congress
There are many groups for "maninists" aka misogynists out there.
Yes but not on a whole big macro scale ..
Sounds weird asf … manimism, malegism…
:lol:

How does someone respond to something as stupid as this,? All to protect the misogynist tone on this site. Wow. Quite the ladies man, ‘eh?
Almost as stupid as your denials despite Method repeatedly confirming your past 😖

CA3F95F4-542B-4E7C-85FE-68D71ED5BC19.jpeg

You evil MF. You must like drama. :rofl: This reminds me of "Married at first site" when the"experts" match people who are obviously incompatible together.
No. I am not.

At the time, she was a NYU student. And he and I shared similar mentalities so it was merely networking lol. However, our paths have diverged a lot since then. I always recommended he "talk" to his wife. Make sure they were on the same page and alignment. Always told him to pursue a serious career of his own. Work on himself.

In hindsight, it's hilarious I ever thought about.

I don't know if KS has stated what a high value man is but based off what I've seen posted in this thread, he would fit many of the education, health, career, & financial metrics. I just know that as long as I've known him he has been socially awkward, particularly around women. No amount of working out, learning musical isntrument(s) or language(s) will make up for that. He's the type to say that he isn't dating at the moment and is working on himself.

I don't think high value women tune into KS and I doubt they would have much to talk about. I don't think there is much he could say to her that she doesn't already know. And I don't think he would last attempting to talk down to one. But that is just me projecting after only viewing maybe 30 mins total of KS content
I think the refreshing thing for me (aside from the constant lulz) the one thing that he has actually brought to the mainstream- has been the expectations around men,$, and marriage. He was the first famous black dude with a platform (For me atleast) That mentioned that men are not really ready to be married until late 30s early 40s BASED OFF WOMENS expectations.

This is important because it eliminates the blame from men and equals out the rational for why the marriage rates are the way they are. I think this is for all type creeds and colors btw, its just more so he focuses on black women because nobody has told them this before.

Health is wealth.

Sexual ability has value.

Bill Gates is rich, but he himself isn't sexual valuable.

Women with money are no longer settling for rich unhealthy men with low sexual value.

Women with money could shift the demand of the market by shamelessly being happy with healthy men instead of shamefully letting themselves be unhappily protected by rich men.

That would give real men their value, and force rich men to step their game up.

It would take both a healthy mentally and physically woman to force that shift.

Well Khufu is one of the main contributors and posters who keeps the thread going but since his identity has been questioned, he’s seemed to have derailed the thread completely. Something about fitteds, his wife, multiple homes in NYC and misogynists and racists entering the thread.

So Khufu is the issue, not the men who are calling women fat, difficult and entitled, right?

So Khufu is the issue, not the men who are calling women fat, difficult and entitled, right?
I did say all of that. There isn’t really an issue as this thread doesn’t really have a consistent direction. I was just letting Based Jesus know the current state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom