Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, y’all beat me to it. I was wondering how they could possibly be correlated and maybe I was losing it lol

lolwut? I've never heard a Christian consider themself to be apart of the animal kingdom. Most reject it. To say that they are apart of the animal kingdom would be to say that they've evolved from monkeys which they've rejected.
I've heard it, heard it plenty.

Still need Jaguarsfan gif smh. I couldn’t be any farther from christianity lol....

To think that I’m a part of something inconceivable and incomprehensible to me correlates with christianity how?

And I don’t believe we’re all born of sin (again I don’t subscribe to Greco-Roman mythology BS for it’s not my culture and that goes for all abrahamic faiths)....weird correlations and reaches going on.

Since we’re not part of the animal kingdom, we are what? And please provide supporting evidence to support your claim. (Created as experiments by the Annunaki is a cool theory but no evidence lol)
I didn't make any claim. But I have said that men were not here on this planet first. Women were here first, self replicating organisms, and men came later. The proof is in the X chromosome, and it being 10,000 years older than the Y chromosome.

Those of you who think that man was somehow here first, or even coming at the same time as women? Are indeed effected by the abrahamic faiths. Even those who claim atheism, are still effected that way.

I didn't make any claim. But I have said that men were not here on this planet first. Women were here first, self replicating organisms, and men came later. The proof is in the X chromosome, and it being 10,000 years older than the Y chromosome.

Those of you who think that man was somehow here first, or even coming at the same time as women? Are indeed effected by the abrahamic faiths. Even those who claim atheism, are still effected that way.

Filibustering. All this came about the claim that black women are being oppressed by black men. I was highlighting the faulty logic that was being stood on to back incorrect claim. Then we got here.

Even if women were here first (which I don’t disagree nor agree for I just don’t KNOW), what does that have to do with BLACK men oppressing BLACK women? Was just asking for examples of said oppression and not. Sorry for thread derail with Annunaki lol.

Wait, so you're saying that Christians believe in Evolution and think they part of the animal kingdom?
What I am saying is that to get away from saying that women were here first? They will state that we are all animals, in order to bypass women being here before adam.

Filibustering. All this came about the claim that black women are being oppressed by black men. I was highlighting the faulty logic that was being stood on to back incorrect claim. Then we got here.

Even if women were here first (which I don’t disagree nor agree for I just don’t KNOW), what does that have to do with BLACK men oppressing BLACK women? Was just asking for examples of said oppression and not. Sorry for thread derail with Annunaki lol.
I made the comment about women being here first early on, not just to you. The point about Black men oppressing Black women, speaks to how Black women being treated as second class citizens, even in their own communities. If it were taught that the original people on earth were indeed Black, with Black women being first? Then things would be wildly different in regard to respect, and then why Black women need to be put in their proper place, and that means being put back in charge of the spiritual households. Due to the fact that Black men are in charge of such? Black women are not respected, and then are oppressed by Black men. X chromosome, Y chromosome. Y, is an genetic flaw.

I made the comment about women being here first early on, not just to you. The point about Black men oppressing Black women, speaks to how Black women being treated as second class citizens, even in their own communities. If it were taught that the original people on earth were indeed Black, with Black women being first? Then things would be wildly different in regard to respect, and then why Black women need to be put in their proper place, and that means being put back in charge of the spiritual households. Due to the fact that Black men are in charge of such? Black women are not respected, and then are oppressed by Black men. X chromosome, Y chromosome. Y, is an genetic flaw.

You gotta be trolling at this point.

Not at all.

But your borderline misandrist agenda in almost every thread leads me to think you have strong feelings against men.

What is the root of these extreme positions?
:rofl: Surely you jest!

There isn't anyone on this site that is more pro Black than I, be it male or female.

You act as if there is something wrong with being against misogyny.

Someone needs to tell Mr. Samuels about the real heroes of the Black community.

Oseola McCarty. She was an African American domestic and philanthropist.

From Hattiesburg, Mississippi, at the age of 11 she had to drop-out of the sixth grade to help her mom take care of her ailing aunt. McCarty was never able to return to school and took a job as a washer for families that would hire her. She washed and ironed clothes for over 5 decades and officially retired when she was 75 years old. Arthritis in her hands forced her to give up work in 1994. Over years of living her life McCarty regretted that she never got her full education and that she never became a nurse. But one goal that she had achieved was financial comfort.
McCarty had been able to save 100,000 dollars by carefully managing her income. After some deliberation, McCarty decided that she wanted to use the money for a higher purpose so she donated it. McCarty contributed all of her savings to students at the University of Southern Mississippi so that they could receive something she never did-an education. McCarty received several honors for her generous gift kindness. She was invited to the White House by the President. She was asked to carry the Olympic Torch for the 1996 Olympics.

A collection of McCarty's views on life, work, faith, saving, and relationships can be found in her book, Simple Wisdom for Rich Living, published by Longstreet Press in 1996. Also in 1997 she got to live out her dream when she received and honorary doctorate from University of Southern Mississippi and Harvard University. She also holds a Community Heroes Award from the National Urban League, the Premier Black Woman of Courage Award from the National Federation of Black Women Business Owners, and the Achiever Award from the Aetna Foundation. Oseola McCarty, the humble washerwoman who became the University of Southern Mississippi's most famous benefactor, died on Sept. 26, 1999 from cancer.

1615242560076.png

you dudes really have some issues with women

cats spend that on weed or liquor to kick it with their homies no problem but a date with a woman.... GASP

as long as you're not going outside your financial means do your thing playboy

it's dudes flying chicks out to islands and all sorts why would I pocket watch and hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom