Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, when you cant attack the message, attack the messenger

This cheating stuff is the first piece that he's spoken to that could be looked at as controversial in my opinion, he still right though

The way Kevin drink that Red Bull at 1-2am everyday he needs to hit them up for a sponsorship :lol: . Man be sipping on that through a straw or out the cup like its whiskey

I would respect him a little more because I know it's difficult for anyone to make that decision to come out in this bigoted society.

I would still think his opinions were trash though. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
He doesn’t need to come out a closet, he’s like ILOVEMAKONNEN. Anyone w/ sense knows he’s gay. He just needs to stop lying w/ wording. His personal experiences have been w/ men. Maybe 4 women at most, but his content comes from his experience w/ men.

Kevin Samuels is corny and a trick IMO, but if he hasn’t said he’s gay or there isn’t evidence of that sort... why is that in the thought process or of concern?

He doesn’t need to come out a closet, he’s like ILOVEMAKONNEN. Anyone w/ sense knows he’s gay. He just needs to stop lying w/ wording. His personal experiences have been w/ men. Maybe 4 women at most, but his content comes from his experience w/ men.

Yea im not gonna go down that route of making any definitive strong statements on his sexuality, it just wouldn't shock me at all if he were gay.

I will say this, Samuels comes out as gay? This thread no longer exists. There is plenty macho energy in here that would not tolerate any discussion coming from an openly gay man. Not happening.

No issue with that either.... in a room of church goers, they probably wouldn’t tolerate discussion coming from atheists or satan worshippers. (Not implying you said there was any issue, just making random statement like yours)

Was more talking about his callers. Do you think less people would call in and seek advice? Especially women?

If he is it wouldn't make sense to blatantly just come out. I mean drinking redbull through a straw and having a 12k loafer/boot whatever collection should set off a flag or two. But it's whatever, he's on point dealing with weirdos that seek advice from a fashion consultant on marriage,love,etc..

If he is it wouldn't make sense to blatantly just come out. I mean drinking redbull through a straw and having a 12k loafer/boot whatever collection should set off a flag or two. But it's whatever, he's on point dealing with weirdos that seek advice from a fashion consultant on marriage,love,etc..

I take back the no evidence part lol. Forgot he sips Red Bull through straw and was advising what heels should be staples in a men’s wardrobe :sick:

So if kevin samuels came out the closet, would it change anything about his credibility or viewership?

I will say this, Samuels comes out as gay? This thread no longer exists. There is plenty macho energy in here that would not tolerate any discussion coming from an openly gay man. Not happening.

As unfortunate as that is - you're probably right.

Facts are facts no matter whose speaking and ad hominems are illogical.

Critical thinking isn't for everyone.

I'm usually leery of allegedly heterosexual men who seem to see "the gay" in everything, but I digress.

I take back the no evidence part lol. Forgot he sips Red Bull through straw and was advising what heels should be staples in a men’s wardrobe :sick:
kobe wtf 1.gif

He was advising men to buy what? Like heel heels? Stilettos? Like You probably gotta find a size 13 to fit a man feet in?

When that women said he was 6'4" did she mean with or without heels? I need answers because is a lot to take in.

kobe wtf 1.gif

He was advising men to buy what? Like heel heels? Stilettos? Like You probably gotta find a size 13 to fit a man feet in?

When that women said he was 6'4" did she mean with or without heels? I need answers because is a lot to take in.
He was talking about Chelsea boots.

Chelsea boots are boujee as hell. I don't hate them when worn w/ dress pants, but they just look weird w/ denim, imo. I wouldn't wear them at all.

I have a dope pair, vintage Prada Chelsea’s that I used to rock occasionally pre pandemic. Due to their rubber sole, I think they look best with a pair of slim fit jeans. Speaking of sartorial choices, I do find it interesting that Samuels' is wearing suits in his interviews. I guess he is attempting to represent the demo that he is trying to speak for.

Last edited:
I have a dope pair, vintage Prada Chelsea’s that I used to rock occasionally pre pandemic. Due to their rubber sole, I think they look best with a pair of slim fit jeans. Speaking of sartorial choices, I do find it interesting that Samuel’s is wearing suits in his interviews. I guess he is attempting to represent the demo that he is trying to speak for.
Yeah, they look :smokin with slim fit casual trousers or denim. As far as his suits, I get it. Considering the way his tone can come off as "harsh" to some and how his whole show revolves around "high value men", I think it's imperative that he looks sharp on camera. No one can really come at his attire if he's rocking a solid colored suit, white shirt and solid colored tie with a clean cut. I'll give him credit for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom