Kevin Samuels Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic needs to be discussed big time, because what im about to say has never been broken down in terms for the majority of these women to understand what a High value/Alpha man truly is. It's not 100% based off of money/income. Simp/Beta/trick type of dudes can be rich and famous = Quavo, Tyrese, Drake, The Game, etc. Yes they are talented, but if it was a camera showing us how they where taught on how to deal with women, we all would know how they truly arent Alpha/High Value when it comes to their mentality in dealing with women.

Those cats, along with certain other celebrities will date, marry, and impregnate gold diggers, scammers, opportunistic women just because they have a cute face with fat @#=. The true High Value/Alpha celebrity men are Leonardo DiCaprio, Derek Jeter, Too Short, etc = successful, never married in their prime, and never had game run on them while actually running game on the woman, all while they had the cheat code in knowing how to deal with women in it's entirety. Those types of cats don't settle down until they're older in age.

Im not sure of their relationship status right now, but in their prime they where the prototype of what these women want, but can't have. The ironic part about all of this is that these women cry about wanting a high value rich alpha man, but a real alpha isn't even a monogamous man to begin with. That's part of being a alpha. He has the looks, height, good bank account, and you can't run game on him because he has way more knowledge than just the average guy when it comes to knowing how to deal with women.

Those guys end up having multiple baby mommas because they don't handle the power that they have when alot of women want them. Or they end up being single while dating multiple women without making any mistakes with them.

This is why we have the majority of all women chasing the same guys around while trying to make him settle with them, then we have the soft beta guys chasing behind these same women, while not being able to get them until the real alphs has used them up due to the alpha knowing what true end game of what these women are in search of, in that it doesn't benefit the man at all when everything is said and done.

But it's funny that women are suppose to be smarter than men, but they still haven't figured out this part of the entire debate, while we hear them call into kevins show/and other platforms complaining about the same topic over and over repeatedly. It's the same oooooo i can't find a good man, or a man that doesn't measure up to their standards.

Nope, the man you want will smash you, but he doesn't want to marry you, because he knows deep down you only want him for superficial reasons, not 100% for who he truly is. This is why Jim Jones won't marry his longterm girlfriend, or why Camron will never marry.

Alot of this depends on if a man understands female hypergamy/female nature. Look at the divorce rate, who initiates the divorce. Females get bored with men once they feel like they have you 100%, plus women love differently because they're mentally/emotionally/genetically different from us.

They're emotional, so they can change with the wind, depending on how they're feeling on which day. Alpha/high value men understand all of this. I hope that you youngsters stay reading this thread, because it will definitely save you in the future.

You forgot to add that A LOT of women want a weak/simp/beta male that they can CONTROL and manipulate. A lot of women go after suckers because they know they’ll be taken care of, and be able to puppet him around.

When some of these women meet outspoken, strong minded men who talk to them any kind of way, hold them accountable and don’t care about their feelings, those same women run for the hills because they know they can’t run game.

Trust me, women KNOW who they can, and cannot run game on. There’s a bigggg misconception that all women want a strong/alpha male. A lot of these women want simps/betas but they’ll never say it out in the open.

Definitely a lot of obese black women where I live and very few in the gym I frequent.

Side Note.....I always resisted the notion that American black women are extremely difficult to deal with, but my views on this are slowly evolving. There’s a level of resentment that rests with black women in my area that is getting worse. Now I can’t speak to other races because I’ve always exclusively dated black women. However I think I’ve reached my breaking point though. Literally every black woman I deal with I have to manage their irrational feelings. Being a gentleman doesn’t account for much. They don’t understand or appreciate when you’re nice to them. Most don’t invest even the successful ones, or flat out materialistic and most I’ve dealt with are bad with money even the doctors and lawyers. You have to constantly stroke their ego and I don’t care enough to even fake doing that. For the first time in my life I’ve decided to really date outside my race.

It can’t hurt to try new things but those aren’t black women issues. You’re literally describing MOST of America.

Last edited:
It can’t hurt to try no things but those aren’t black women issues. You’re literally describing MOST of America.
I’m just speaking my reality. The fact remains when I go to the gym which is 3-4 times a week I rarely see black women in there. I know there’s plenty of black women into health and fitness, but facts don’t lie. The numbers stated in an earlier post backs up my perception. Exercise and eating healthy are two of the most important things to fight/prevent diabetes and heart disease.

I’m just speaking my reality. The fact remains when I go to the gym which is 3-4 times a week I rarely see black women in there. I know there’s plenty of black women into health and fitness, but facts don’t lie. The numbers stated in an earlier post backs up my perception. Exercise and eating healthy are two of the most important things to fight/prevent diabetes and heart disease.
I bet you didn’t factor in economics, did you?

I bet you didn’t factor in economics, did you?
What in the world does economics have to do with being in shape? Last I checked it cost zero to walk/run, do push-ups and squats , not eat junk food, not consume large amounts of alcohol, cook without butter or sugar, eliminate fast food and soda....oh and my gym membership is $125 a year. Thats basically $10 a month

Last edited:
It’s a new world my man, as you are sounding kinda MAGA right now, wanting things to move backward instead of evolving forward. The nation is still a part of the Abrahamic systems, even as an offshoot of the NOI, of which is still incredibly misogynistic. The move toward freedom takes one away from that pie in the sky theory that you are subscribing to, because living well on this plane of existence is our birthright, and then by no means is a measure of character, nor lack thereof. However, the misogynist narrative that is being espoused throughout this thread is incredibly problematic. Men do not own women. But from the tone being set through the commentary here, it is quite clear that many feel that Black women owe you something. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Ok, I think I'm finally getting the swing of things...

So lets recap:

Black Women can never be held accountable or responsible for:

Diabetes
Heart Disease
Strokes
Cancer
Obesity
Single Parent households
1 in 4 Marriage rate
8 in 10 Divorce initiation
Poor attitudes, rude, disrespectful behavior, lack of character
Misandry
Zero domestic skills
Multiple Baby Daddy's
"Protective" hairstyles that leave them bald
or
Any decision / life choice that leads to a negative outcome

Because (checks notes):

Black Men

And,

Any Black man that has a problem with it or thinks otherwise is a (checks notes again):

Problematic, Abrahamic, MAGA, Misogynist, that feels Black women owe them something.

Got it!

What in the world does economics have to do with being in shape? Last I checked it cost zero to walk/run, do push-ups and squats , not eat junk food, not consume large amounts of alcohol, cook without butter or sugar, eliminate fast food and soda.
You can’t possibly be that unaware, but then again? This is what it is.

What in the world does economics have to do with being in shape? Last I checked it cost zero to walk/run, do push-ups and squats , not eat junk food, not consume large amounts of alcohol, cook without butter or sugar, eliminate fast food and soda....oh and my gym membership is $125 a year. Thats basically $10 a month

I know women who drink in abundance, but wear waist trainers and refuse to even walk, cycle or do resistance training in the pool. People are lazy bruh. Fasting a couple times a week, walking or riding a bike would expedite the weight loss process.

But again, the modern day couch potato is now a phone/SM potato. They’ll sit on their phone, hoping and praying to lose weight

Many seem to be experts on what Black women aren’t doing right, yet are nowhere near as accomplished as they think they should be themselves. I wonder why that is? Passing the blame perhaps? In order to have a successful relationship, you have got to work on yourself first. You cannot blame anyone else for what you are not willing to do for yourself. Samuels, is continuing a narrative that is clearly superficial, misogynistic, abusive. Follow his tactics in dating, and you will wind up alone, and pointing fingers in wrong direction. It’s funny, why are people taking advice on relationships, from people who have never been successful in that department?

Many seem to be experts on what Black women aren’t doing right, yet are nowhere near as accomplished as they think they should be themselves. I wonder why that is? Passing the blame perhaps? In order to have a successful relationship, you have got to work on yourself first. You cannot blame anyone else for what you are not willing to do for yourself. Samuels, is continuing a narrative that is clearly superficial, misogynistic, abusive. Follow his tactics in dating, and you will wind up alone, and pointing fingers in wrong direction. It’s funny, why are people taking advice on relationships, from people who have never been successful in that department?

Reminds me of when people who are customarily single, but are always trying to give relationships advice. Like why even waste time listening to them? :lol:

Reminds me of when people who are customarily single, but are always trying to give relationships advice. Like why even waste time listening to them? :lol:
Blind leading the blind.

My question is, has anyone asked Samuels why HE isn't in a successful relationship?

If I wanted to learn how to ask women if they are fat, he'd be the person I'd go to for sure!

Nashville....I rarely date a woman in this city because most black women here are overweight and uncultured

If you only running into outta shape joints it might just be what you really attract or you gotta switch up your routine and where you choose to spend your time at in regards to women …It’s too many options physical wise out here to throw a group in a box, n access to the “baddies” has never been easier

Y'all gotta realize Kevin samuels is a character.... He might mean what he says but he sensationalizes his audience with jokes mixed in between hard truth and BS....

I smoke blunts and listen to kevin for comedy relief....

I agree with 85-90 percent of what he says , he just comes off a bit brash and harsh at times which isn't always necessary

Blind leading the blind.

My question is, has anyone asked Samuels why HE isn't in a successful relationship?

If I wanted to learn how to ask women if they are fat, he'd be the person I'd go to for sure!

them callers ain’t witty enough to challenge bruh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom