KFC's Double Down Sandwich: For Those Who Don't Cherish Their Hearts

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

dob43s.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$5.40 after tax.. just for the sandwich.. smh.. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Am I the only one who asked for it without the mustard..?

A single extra crispy breast is worse for you than the double down.

I can't wait to try the double down
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

People act surprised with the nutritional information OP, but it's not that far off a lot of fast food choices.

Big Mac 540 calories, 29 total fat, 1004 mg of sodium
That new Angus Bacon and Cheeseburger from McDonalds - 790 calories, 39 grams of total fat, and 2000 mg of sodium
Nearly all of their chicken sandwiches are around the same nutritional area as the KFC sandwich.

And that's just a few items at one place. Most people ignore the nutritional facts until some obscure sandwich pops up that uses chicken patties as buns, but it's usually all bad.
I repeat myself from earlier for those talking about how awful it is.

It's really no different than most fast food choices, it just looks a lot worse.

People act surprised with the nutritional information OP, but it's not that far off a lot of fast food choices.

Big Mac 540 calories, 29 total fat, 1004 mg of sodium
That new Angus Bacon and Cheeseburger from McDonalds - 790 calories, 39 grams of total fat, and 2000 mg of sodium
Nearly all of their chicken sandwiches are around the same nutritional area as the KFC sandwich.

And that's just a few items at one place. Most people ignore the nutritional facts until some obscure sandwich pops up that uses chicken patties as buns, but it's usually all bad.
I repeat myself from earlier for those talking about how awful it is.

It's really no different than most fast food choices, it just looks a lot worse.

that's exactly what i've been tellin' everyone.. an In N' Out hamburger is easily 800+ calories..
at least your getting a good serving of protein/white meat when eating the DB 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

damn makes me wanna try it i got a fast metabolism anyway lol not for long if i keep eating like that

Originally Posted by BrockBo

how much and i cant wait to tryyyyyy it
Someone said it was like $5.29 a few pages back or in one of the many kfc double down threads.
laugh.gif

my ol lady at KFC told me these things been selling like crazy, couldnt see myself even trying one but props to those that do

I just had one. It was great, or crack, bomb, whatever you kids say. I got it crispy. It wasn't greasy at all and like someone above mentioned, it's not even close to the worst fast food choices out there. It costs 5$ though which is ridiculous

Originally Posted by proper english

that's exactly what i've been tellin' everyone.. an In N' Out hamburger is easily 800+ calories..
at least your getting a good serving of protein/white meat when eating the DB 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

a double double is only like 650 calories man and a regular cheeseburger is much less. an 800 calorie hamburger would be pretty big
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom