KFC's Double Down Sandwich: For Those Who Don't Cherish Their Hearts

I'm tempted or trying one. I'll head over to the KFC on Compton Blvd & Central tomorrow to copp one......

540 cals aint really that bad considering the Whopper is like 700 and the Five guys Bacon Cheesburger is 920 cals

i dont know what you guys are talking about, that sandwich was not good.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by proper english

that's exactly what i've been tellin' everyone.. an In N' Out hamburger is easily 800+ calories..
at least your getting a good serving of protein/white meat when eating the DB 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

a double double is only like 650 calories man and a regular cheeseburger is much less. an 800 calorie hamburger would be pretty big
laugh.gif

word.. BK ftl 
sick.gif

[table][tr][td]Nutrition Facts[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Serving Size 1 serving (398.0 g)
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Amount Per Serving
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Calories 

Calories from Fat 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
% Daily Value[sup]*[/sup]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Total Fat 
64.0g

98%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Saturated Fat 
24.0g

120%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Cholesterol 
195mg

65%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Sodium 
1520mg

63%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Total Carbohydrates 
52.0g

17%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Dietary Fiber 
3.0g

12%
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Sugars 
11.0g
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Protein 
52.0g
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Vitamin A 15%[/td][td]•[/td][td]Vitamin C 15%[/td][/tr][tr][td]Calcium 30%[/td][td]•[/td][td]Iron 45%[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I just had one. It was great, or crack, bomb, whatever you kids say. I got it crispy. It wasn't greasy at all and like someone above mentioned, it's not even close to the worst fast food choices out there. It costs 5$ though which is ridiculous

$5? Damn!

I really want to try this, but I doubt this is gonna be available over here.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I believe it's nationwide, my dude.

Unless you don't live in the US

Im seriously contemplating this.

My money says, next time i get drunk out at a bar, im stopping for one on the way home. (does KFC stay open late?)

I got it today with my boys.....needless to say it was amazing! I put extra sauce on it
pimp.gif

25643379936861438592896.jpg

literally 5 minutes later

25643379937526438592896.jpg

too many people are acting like a +!%#$ over this sandwich. It's really not that big of a deal. Put bread on this sandwich and noone thinks twice, take bread off and all of a sudden people start calling it "the death sandwich", "oh watch out for your heart", "idk man I might have to go the hospital", "grim reaper in a sandwich", "I might have throw up from this sandwich"
indifferent.gif
dudes acting like ({'}) for real.

Sandwich was smaller than I thought though. I actually could have eaten 2 but we didn't have time, had to get back to class. Definitely going to try the grilled tomorrow bbq sauce on the side 
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by rocman23

i dont know what you guys are talking about, that sandwich was not good.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how? its fried chicken and cheese. how can you mess that up?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I got it today with my boys.....needless to say it was amazing! I put extra sauce on it
pimp.gif

25643379936861438592896.jpg

literally 5 minutes later

25643379937526438592896.jpg

too many people are acting like a +!%#$ over this sandwich. It's really not that big of a deal. Put bread on this sandwich and noone thinks twice, take bread off and all of a sudden people start calling it "the death sandwich", "oh watch out for your heart", "idk man I might have to go the hospital", "grim reaper in a sandwich", "I might have throw up from this sandwich"
indifferent.gif
dudes acting like ({'}) for real.

Sandwich was smaller than I thought though. I actually could have eaten 2 but we didn't have time, had to get back to class. Definitely going to try the grilled tomorrow bbq sauce on the side 
pimp.gif

-The Juice
I agree. Eating a whopper/five guys/double-double/Big Mac is probably worse as far as caloric content. Just that dudes haven't seen this before and now they sayin' RIP while they eating they Whoppers
laugh.gif

I just tried the fried double down. & i gotta say,

CRACK!

i'm breathing a little heavy though
laugh.gif
but i'm down to try the grilled version next. Maybe next week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by toine2983

I believe it's nationwide, my dude.

Unless you don't live in the US

Yeah I don't live in the US anymore.

Back
Top Bottom