KG don't give a !#%%

Punching Dwights arm
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Exactly. This "only messes with Euro dudes" is silly as hell. Bill Walker, Duncan, Francisco Elson, the list goes on and on. This ain't Grape Street. Dude don't need to be hard. It's all a mind %%#+ and it's just what KG does. It's exactly why 98% of the league would love to have him on their team. He's just a nut who is uber-competitive and gets caught up in the heat of the game.
Black people can be European, too.

Got me...You get the point though. The list is endless with dudes KG messed with and it's not nearly all Euro players.

Exactly. This "only messes with Euro dudes" is silly as hell. Bill Walker, Duncan, Francisco Elson, the list goes on and on. This ain't Grape Street. Dude don't need to be hard. It's all a mind %%#+ and it's just what KG does. It's exactly why 98% of the league would love to have him on their team. He's just a nut who is uber-competitive and gets caught up in the heat of the game.

Got me...You get the point though. The list is endless with dudes KG messed with and it's not nearly all Euro players.
Who cares who he messes with? It's clear the guy puts on the tough guy front. Got dropped by Anthony Peeler of all people with no retaliation. Was scared to death of A. McDyess, ran away with the quickness and wanted no part of Zaza.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Who cares who he messes with? It's clear the guy puts on the tough guy front. Got dropped by Anthony Peeler of all people with no retaliation. Was scared to death of A. McDyess, ran away with the quickness and wanted no part of Zaza.
calm down lol, no one is saying he's out to beat anyone up. he has his own (weird) way of psyching himself up, and usually it pushes his teammates as well. 
whether he's "tough" or not doesn't really matter, he's paid to play a game, and clearly just does weird +!$% and acts out to fire himself up. i'd imagine it's hard to keep motivated after all these years and hundreds of millions of dollars behind him, and he still is... so if it pisses people off once in a while i doubt he'd care, and i especially doubt he'd act on it.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

calm down lol, no one is saying he's out to beat anyone up. he has his own (weird) way of psyching himself up, and usually it pushes his teammates as well. 
whether he's "tough" or not doesn't really matter, he's paid to play a game, and clearly just does weird +!$% and acts out to fire himself up. i'd imagine it's hard to keep motivated after all these years and hundreds of millions of dollars behind him, and he still is... so if it pisses people off once in a while i doubt he'd care, and i especially doubt he'd act on it.
Lol I was calm
smile.gif

It doesn't matter at all, but it's just funny how he tries to punk people consistently, but then ends up getting punked himself.

Why are you going around defending dude likes he's your girl? Get off his ****.

KG's tough act would be cool if he was about taking a clutch shot in his life but dude has shy'd away from essentially every big moment in his career.  You know that saying "the loudest one in the room is the weakest." Well that describes KG to the tee, he acts like a thug, plays the loud mouth but when it comes time to put up hands or actually take a tough shot dude is as quiet at a mouth.  In game 7 dude wanted zero parts of the basketball.

When your a 7 footer with unreal talent and your go to shot is a fade-away jumper well then I'm not buying a tough guy act.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

^Fugazi tough-guy act aside, KG is still one of the GREATEST PF's to ever play in the NBA.
It terms of potential he was prolly the best.  There isn't a single thing KG can't do on the court.  But his tough guy act is a defense mechanism that he has to shadow the fact that he is really a scared kid.  Dude watched Sam Cassell let his balls hang for a playoffs and thought he was the same after when it couldn't be farther from the truth.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
Yeaaahhh. That's it. You're so cool.

I once had a coach who admitted to the whole team that in a street fight, 90% of the guys he went up against would kick his %*+. This guy was recognized as one of the better football players in his league, mind you that got the better of his opponents in his controlled environment.

The point is, KG isn't a boxer or MMA fighter, or thug. He's an NBA basketball player. Take it to the streets, KG gets stomped, but in the controlled environment of the NBA, KG is the master of his domain. He knows he won't get stomped so he does this to get under people's skin...and it works! Just look how you fools react when it isn't being even being done to you.

KG is scared?
laugh.gif
Of what?
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
this dude is certified crazy. If he wasn't a bball player he would definitely be murkin peeps out
laugh.gif

Funny thing is the guys that KG actually does this $%^@ to probably don't take it as seriously as some of you dudes in here. Acting softer than you say KG is
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
Yeaaahhh. That's it. You're so cool.

I once had a coach who admitted to the whole team that in a street fight, 90% of the guys he went up against would kick his %*+. This guy was recognized as one of the better football players in his league, mind you that got the better of his opponents in his controlled environment.

The point is, KG isn't a boxer or MMA fighter, or thug. He's an NBA basketball player. Take it to the streets, KG gets stomped, but in the controlled environment of the NBA, KG is the master of his domain. He knows he won't get stomped so he does this to get under people's skin...and it works! Just look how you fools react when it isn't being even being done to you.

KG is scared?
laugh.gif
Of what?
30t6p3b.gif
But his antics only got to this level when he got a ring...Does a NBA Hall of Fame really need to "get under people's skin" by crawling on the floor and barking like a dog.  I would think that would be beneath someone of that stature but apparently not.  And of course it annoys people but its not like that exactly throws people off their games.  Their NBA players.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Funny thing is the guys that KG actually does this $%^@ to probably don't take it as seriously as some of you dudes in here. Acting softer than you say KG is
30t6p3b.gif

Truth. I swear him and bron bron can do anything and people on here hate on them like they !%$**+ their moms/wives/gfs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

From this summer:

Garnett has a history of initiating European players in the NBA, and one witness in the gym had recently watched him respond to a Rubio move with the ball by barking, “That’s a traveling here. We don’t do that [expletive] here.

who remembers when he went at one of the good guys in the nba in mcdyess and started backpedaling? lol

eek.gif
would love to see KG taunting RonRon

MWP was fired up last night . The whole Clippers team didn't want it with him. CP3 with that KG esque tough guy act
tired.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom