KG don't give a !#%%

Originally Posted by trunks206

89b611a0a085.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant for the life of me find a video/gif from in the same game where KG was looking over at the Bulls bench during a timeout tapping his watch. 
laugh.gif
 if someone can find it please please please post it. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

gatdamn barfight.

i love KG...all heart.

laugh.gif
at some of you guys questioning if hes got hands or scared of another NBA player.

The man plays with super intensity can't hate on that, the knicks are looking for somebody to play like that EVERY NIGHT.

Originally Posted by Put em up

gatdamn barfight.

i love KG...all heart.

laugh.gif
at some of you guys questioning if hes got hands or scared of another NBA player.
KG is still one of my favorite players till this day, but I have definitely seen him back-peddling a couple times attempting 
to throw punches as a diversion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

eek.gif
would love to see KG taunting RonRon

MWP was fired up last night . The whole Clippers team didn't want it with him. CP3 with that KG esque tough guy act
tired.gif
eyes.gif
I think you mean CP3 with the Laker-esque tough guy act. Kobe was faking tough and turning his back loooooong before Paul & KG
have.

JD617 wrote:
roll.gif

This is @*$#!!! GOLD
roll.gif
roll.gif

bar fight

bar fight

bar fight

bar fight

It was a bar fight, Craig

Tonight was a bar fight, man....we knew they was gonna come in wit a lot of energy

...it was a bar fight

u ever been in a bar fight? Ask Charles...he been in a bar fight

roll.gif
roll.gif

I forgot u was doin an interview.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*dead* @ the random WOOOOOOOOOO

has to be one of the stupidest and ignorant players in the L...but he can play basketball

man i wish charles oakley, anthony mason and/or anotnio or dale davis were still around

Wow, just caught this.

When he said "Craig" it made me think of Day-Day talking in Next Friday.

Classic material...just classic. I don't like KG for his antics/play cuz I think they grew old, but man, this right here...I can live with.

I met KG and his wife multiple times around the neighborhood when he still playing for the Timberwolves.

dude is real chill.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

I met KG and his wife multiple times around the neighborhood when he still playing for the Timberwolves.

dude is real chill.
pimp.gif

Always refreshing to hear things like this
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom