KICKSONFIRE.COM OWNER....DOESN'T KNOW HOW DISTINGUISH SHOES!! SMH

Originally Posted by Informerx

Both of yall are idiots. He obviously thought he was gonna get royals, he's an idiot for thinking that. You're an idiot for not compromising and not refunding the guy just because you needed to pay bills....
obviously your the idiot. why would you have to compromise an idiot that didnt read the listing properly?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eaalto

Just get a real camera, take pictures in proper lighting, and then you might not have these problems in the future. Who the hell uses their camera phone as their primary camera?

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ....N*ts

assumtions are the mother of all F-ups..... were did you read that it was my primary camera?

Haven't had a problem in 20+ sales using it.

Ya'll need to learn the diff. between NAVY and ROYAL, yes they both are BLUE but different shades of blue.

Heck you have to mix BLUE and RED to get purple soo.....

we learn this in Elementary people.

Go on polo.com and look at the royals and the navys shirts. and if you can't see it there then, I just don't know.

Anyhow...THE BAMMA took down the post yesterday and I dont think I'll have to refund anything.

Thanx to all that stood behind me....

NIKETALK STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Both of yall are idiots. He obviously thought he was gonna get royals, he's an idiot for thinking that. You're an idiot for not compromising and not refunding the guy just because you needed to pay bills....
obviously your the idiot. why would you have to compromise an idiot that didnt read the listing properly?
laugh.gif

^^^^thank you! he's also one of those idiots than doesn't read. cuz if he would have read, he would see that I was going to give him a refund until he came at me wrong.

your prolly one of those people that tucks his tail between your legs when trouble arises, and lets everyone walk all over you. NOT I sir.
Its about respect,principle, ethics even.

your prolly one of those bammas that frequent that site that sold fakes at one point. might even be one of his PALS.

regardless its a done deal. lets keep it movin..

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Just get a real camera, take pictures in proper lighting, and then you might not have these problems in the future. Who the hell uses their camera phone as their primary camera?

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ....N*ts

assumtions are the mother of all F-ups..... were did you read that it was my primary camera?

Haven't had a problem in 20+ sales using it.

Ya'll need to learn the diff. between NAVY and ROYAL, yes they both are BLUE but different shades of blue.

Heck you have to mix BLUE and RED to get purple soo.....

we learn this in Elementary people.

Go on polo.com and look at the royals and the navys shirts. and if you can't see it there then, I just don't know.

Anyhow...THE BAMMA took down the post yesterday and I dont think I'll have to refund anything.

Thanx to all that stood behind me....

NIKETALK STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Well pardon me then.  I just figured if you had a real camera, you would use it.  

Shut up.

he's an idiot because he paid a bill and didnt have the money to refund dude?

once your parents stop supporting you,you will realize that money doesnt grow on trees and sometimes we run out of it to take care of important things like bills

its ur fault for taking bad pics, it's also his fault for not reading... it's both of you guys faults.

laugh.gif

^^^^thank you! he's also one of those idiots than doesn't read. cuz if he would have read, he would see that I was going to give him a refund until he came at me wrong.

your prolly one of those people that tucks his tail between your legs when trouble arises, and lets everyone walk all over you. NOT I sir.

your prolly one of those bammas that frequent that site that sold fakes at one point. might even be one of his PALS.

I'm neither of those types. I said both of yall are idiots. I aint siding with no 1. Coming at you wrong? If you had refunded him in the first place he wouldn't have "come at you", face it, you wasn't gonna refund #**!......you made him give you a reason not to refund him

laugh.gif

I'm neither of those types. I said both of yall are idiots. I aint siding with no 1. Coming at you wrong? If you had refunded him in the first place he wouldn't have "come at you", face it, you wasn't gonna refund #**!......you made him give you a reason not to refund him

alright Mrs. CLEO "tell me now"

I'm not taking anyone side in this but you both are at fault. He is at fault for not reading the description. You are at fault for your horrible pictures.

Pictures are just as important as the description, you can't have one without the other. I've encountered A LOT of buyers who totally ignore the description and only focuses on the pictures you provide. In this case, you should have taken the time to take better pictures with better lighting especially if you're going to take pictures from a camera phone.

Personally, I would refund the guy his money. 

1. Yes your description says eggplants but the guy obviously based his decision on pics alone BUT those are very horrible pics.

2. He clearly was willing to ship the shoes back and cover the cost of your shipping. You came off as a damn a-hole saying all sales are final. It wasn't like he didn't want the shoes anymore or needed the money. He thought he was getting something else. We've all been there, it'd look better on your record just to give him back his money. 
I would simply want a refund and I WILL pay for shipping back to you if you want... 
This really seems to be a miscommunication... I will leave you a positive feeback if we can solve this issue.

3. I'm not saying you're wrong because you really aren't. And you don't have to refund but if you got a heart then just do it.

Seems like you're making this thing bigger than it should be. Your pics suck and he needs to inquire/read more. 

I'm gonna post on here again...
Why the f would OP refund the money?
indifferent.gif
(I know those that say to refund would not do so in this situation)...He CLEARLY stated NO REFUNDS AND he stated the kicks are EGGPLANTS, NOT ROYALS. The Kicksonfire dude can't read for shiit and is completely colorblind. There are many things that differentiate the shoes despite looking at the color, the Kicksonfire guy needs to step down from running that site if he can't even tell the difference between '09 Eggplants and '07 Royals
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. OP, ignore all these__ that tells you to refund. Go spend that money.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

I'm not taking anyone side in this but you both are at fault. He is at fault for not reading the description. You are at fault for your horrible pictures.

Pictures are just as important as the description, you can't have one without the other. I've encountered A LOT of buyers who totally ignore the description and only focuses on the pictures you provide. In this case, you should have taken the time to take better pictures with better lighting especially if you're going to take pictures from a camera phone.

how is it his fault for providing crappy pictures?   usually crappy pictures means your item doesn't sell.    if someone lists something and the pictures suck, im asking questions and asking for more detailed pictures,  if the seller can't provide me that that someone else can provide me the shoes instead.

yes his pictures suck, and 9 out of 10 times that will probably cost him the sale, but he hit the jackpot and ran into the dummy that didn't know how to read or tell color
laugh.gif

and the people who are saying the buyers owed a refund, let me mark you guys down on the  be careful to sell to list. once the description said Eggplants the seller did everything he had to do.  point blank. If the buyer is that stupid and impulsive where he can't read a description, then he learned a lesson and hopefully he knows know to read decriptions before being purchase happy.

when i buy an item whether its on here or at a store, or on ebay,  i inquire about the return/exchange policy and i also ask necessary questions so i know what im getting beforehand, im not just going to give my money away unless im certain of what im getting.

If you buy shoes without reading the description you deserve everything that happens to you. Dude got exactly what was stated in the description, and even with the crappy pics, the sole clearly shows a purple 1 cent logo.

Every pm between the two was headed "eggplants," the buyer disregarded what he should have already known, hoping to land a steal at your expense. I say $@ em'.

You good fam, especially seein that ol' boy supposed to be part of a lucrative sneaker site. Ask him if his family has a history of mental illness.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

how is it his fault for providing crappy pictures?   usually crappy pictures means your item doesn't sell.    if someone lists something and the pictures suck, im asking questions and asking for more detailed pictures,  if the seller can't provide me that that someone else can provide me the shoes instead.

yes his pictures suck, and 9 out of 10 times that will probably cost him the sale, but he hit the jackpot and ran into the dummy that didn't know how to read or tell color
laugh.gif

and the people who are saying the buyers owed a refund, let me mark you guys down on the  be careful to sell to list. once the description said Eggplants the seller did everything he had to do.  point blank. If the buyer is that stupid and impulsive where he can't read a description, then he learned a lesson and hopefully he knows know to read decriptions before being purchase happy.

when i buy an item whether its on here or at a store, or on ebay,  i inquire about the return/exchange policy and i also ask necessary questions so i know what im getting beforehand, im not just going to give my money away unless im certain of what im getting.
Crappy pictures will only decrease your chance of selling. On top of that, if you want a clean and smooth transaction, more than likely, clear pictures w/ a description will accomplish that goal.

LOL, tons of people. Not everyone owns a industry cam they hang around their necks. But this guy's lighting is a problem. However, he stated they were eggplants, and the buyer clearly couldn't read.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

LOL, tons of people. Not everyone owns a industry cam they hang around their necks. But this guy's lighting is a problem. However, he stated they were eggplants, and the buyer clearly couldn't read.
I'm not talking about an industry camera, I'm talking about a point and shoot.  You can get a decent camera for around $100.  

If I sold something and then the person wanted a refund because they mistakened the pic when it clearly was stated in writing I'd be mad. The waste of time and stupidity actually makes them deserve it. People have to understand returns aren't mandatory no mater the offer, leave that to retail.

He's clearly in the wrong, but you's a fool if you gonna say that those Eggplants in the pics and royals don't look alike...Eggplants don't look that color at all and the mistake between the color being NAVY BLUE or ROYAL BLUE could be blamed on the lighting and camera quality

I know I'm just beating a dead horse BUT:

I would NOT refund. What happened here is the buyer clearly read the description and then saw the pics. He thought "This guy doesn't know what he has, they're royals and not eggplants. I'll buy for this low(**%) price and then resell." You in no way implied that you were selling him royals, but he thought he could get a steal.

While your pictures make them look like royals at first glance (anybody buying shoes online is dumb for not examining the pictures closely) you can ultimately tell they're eggplants, especially after reading the listing.

People saying "have a heart" etc. don't seem to understand that the buyer never had the intention of buying eggplants for the asking price, he thought he was gonna get a steal. He knew what it said and hoped otherwise. The end.

Back
Top Bottom