KICKSONFIRE.COM OWNER....DOESN'T KNOW HOW DISTINGUISH SHOES!! SMH

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

Originally Posted by eaalto

Just get a real camera, take pictures in proper lighting, and then you might not have these problems in the future. Who the hell uses their camera phone as their primary camera?

LOL, tons of people. Not everyone owns a industry cam they hang around their necks. But this guy's lighting is a problem. However, he stated they were eggplants, and the buyer clearly couldn't read.
I'm not talking about an industry camera, I'm talking about a point and shoot.  You can get a decent camera for around $100.  

My point exactly. Get a real camera if you don't want to have these types of problems.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

I'm not taking anyone side in this but you both are at fault. He is at fault for not reading the description. You are at fault for your horrible pictures.

Pictures are just as important as the description, you can't have one without the other. I've encountered A LOT of buyers who totally ignore the description and only focuses on the pictures you provide. In this case, you should have taken the time to take better pictures with better lighting especially if you're going to take pictures from a camera phone.

how is it his fault for providing crappy pictures?   usually crappy pictures means your item doesn't sell.    if someone lists something and the pictures suck, im asking questions and asking for more detailed pictures,  if the seller can't provide me that that someone else can provide me the shoes instead.

yes his pictures suck, and 9 out of 10 times that will probably cost him the sale, but he hit the jackpot and ran into the dummy that didn't know how to read or tell color
laugh.gif

and the people who are saying the buyers owed a refund, let me mark you guys down on the  be careful to sell to list. once the description said Eggplants the seller did everything he had to do.  point blank. If the buyer is that stupid and impulsive where he can't read a description, then he learned a lesson and hopefully he knows know to read decriptions before being purchase happy.

when i buy an item whether its on here or at a store, or on ebay,  i inquire about the return/exchange policy and i also ask necessary questions so i know what im getting beforehand, im not just going to give my money away unless im certain of what im getting.
Crappy pictures will only decrease your chance of selling. On top of that, if you want a clean and smooth transaction, more than likely, clear pictures w/ a description will accomplish that goal.

Haven't had a problem in any of my transactions until now.

you know he thought he was getting over.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

He's clearly in the wrong, but you's a fool if you gonna say that those Eggplants in the pics and royals don't look alike...Eggplants don't look that color at all and the mistake between the color being NAVY BLUE or ROYAL BLUE could be blamed on the lighting and camera quality

No SIR you are a FOOL, you must not know about FOAMS...do a lil research.

I am still waiting for someone to show me a pic, any pic of a Pair of ROYALS thats gonna give you that metalic sheen/shine that the eggplants do. and are that DARK.

Don't worry I'll wait.

and to everyone that owns a pair of eggplants take a picture of them w/ a flash and see what you get.

Finally, this has been over for a couple of days now. lets keep it movin.

PEACE.

Now dont get me wrong, the pics in your ad DO indeed look moreso like the Royals than they do the eggplants but come on... yall dont READ what youre gona buy?.. You guys must be the same people who go on ebay, see some "OG Jordan I's", bid/buy them and then realize later when you get them that the description in the Ad said you were bidding on only an empty box. No reason to refund a man that OBVIOUSLY doesnt read a description on what he is about to pay $150 for.... im out

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Originally Posted by Informerx

Both of yall are idiots. He obviously thought he was gonna get royals, he's an idiot for thinking that. You're an idiot for not compromising and not refunding the guy just because you needed to pay bills....
obviously your the idiot. why would you have to compromise an idiot that didnt read the listing properly?
laugh.gif
YourRetarded.jpg

Don't think my head can take the irony in that post.

Back
Top Bottom