KITKAT CLUB in Sunnyvale...

me and a few boys are takin a friend out wednesday for his 18th birthday
pimp.gif

is KITKAT club a good place for first timers? are the girls good looking?

anything we should know before we go in?
nerd.gif

For Sunnyvale it's ok... I've only been there once but the broads were better then the Brass Rail that's for sure...

not a good place to go....first timers should check out centerfolds in the city or even crazyhorse....the southbay strip clubs like kit kat or pink poodlesuck...

^^Agreed...You gotta go to the city for good strip clubs. Crazy Horse on weekends is koo. Girls are more crazier up there (stage dances, jump off the stage andgive you lap dances, rip your boxers, shove their%$!+!* in your face lol). Most of the girls too are pretty hot. Around south bay, there will be like one ortwo on a good night.

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

^^Agreed...You gotta go to the city for good strip clubs. Crazy Horse on weekends is koo. Girls are more crazier up there (stage dances, jump off the stage and give you lap dances, rip your boxers, shove their%$!+!* in your face lol). Most of the girls too are pretty hot. Around south bay, there will be like one or two on a good night.
Pretty much summed it up. If you have to stay in the south bay, Kit Kat is better than most of the other places. Just remember, no touching.

Just take make the trip to the city and check out crazy horse, just make sure you roll deep them low lifes out there can get you.

Crazyhorse's girls are decent/good looking. Centerfolds has hotter girls, but not as much fun as Crazyhorses'.

Skip the strip clubs. Just get a hotel and bring the strippers to you. You get more bang for your buck that way...

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Skip the strip clubs. Just get a hotel and bring the strippers to you. You get more bang for your buck that way...
This is the truth right here! Me and a couple of my friends did this a few weeks ago for my friends birthday, like Jaymatik said, you get more bangfor your buck. But if you do want to go to a strip club and have a fun time go to crazy horse, like the other people said, the strippers get wild in there onstage.

Originally Posted by metalmaned

For Sunnyvale it's ok... I've only been there once but the broads were better then the Brass Rail that's for sure...
LOL... yeah The Brass Rail.... My old ex girls mom use to work there.... and yeah they are fine to me.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Jaymatik goes on his craigslist erotic service grind lol

Come on now. I have resources better than that!
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

RICO7JT wrote:

LOL... yeah The Brass Rail.... My old ex girls mom use to work there.... and yeah they are fine to me

That must have been a nice relationship...

crazyhorse is cool if youre doing nothing on a cold monday night. i agree w. jay. always better when the girls come to you.

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Jaymatik goes on his craigslist erotic service grind lol

Come on now. I have resources better than that!
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

RICO7JT wrote:

LOL... yeah The Brass Rail.... My old ex girls mom use to work there.... and yeah they are fine to me
That must have been a nice relationship...
LOL... you already know it was.... there was so much $$$$$$$ I felt like a KING... also on that CL grind... she was once up on there also.

Back
Top Bottom