KIXPO 2007

Joined Nov 14, 2004
Cant wait, should be a dope event! Looks like you guys got lots of support. I will be there along with the rest of the San An crew. Everyone heads up, dont sleep on this!
/OG in the hood /

Joined Feb 25, 2006
Nucleus1- I'll be in your area this weekend. I'll be the guy with the Spurs gear on. :tongue:
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Joined Dec 6, 2001
See you guys there. Im really looking forward to this one since I missed out on the SA show.
H-Town represent.
[hr][/hr]
Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

Joined Nov 17, 2002
Quote:[hr][/hr]Cant wait, should be a dope event! Looks like you guys got lots of support. I will be there along with the rest of the San An crew. Everyone heads up, dont sleep on this! [hr][/hr]

No doubt, Ack right in the building!!

Joined Aug 6, 2005
COUNT ME IN .....ILL B THERE WITH MY SPURS 2007 CHAMPION SHIRT,LET ME KNOW IF U WANT ONE :rofl:
:rofl:

TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENSE FAM

Joined Nov 17, 2002
Quote:[hr][/hr]word...this is a few days before my b-day, so I'm all in [hr][/hr]

werd up. hit me up @ the afterparty and I'll buy you a drink. Use code words: "I'm cheap, buy me a beer!"

Joined Nov 17, 2002
Quote:[hr][/hr]hey nucleus, u know how i can find out about getting a table to display my collection? keep sending emails to info@kixpo.com and they keep getting sent back. [hr][/hr]

yeah, my bad. the link should be fixed. hit me up at the myspace link. space is limited!!

Joined Feb 25, 2006
Welcome XXDeadstockXX to the the real sneaker forum. We'll see you all with bells on.
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now