KIXPO 2007

looking forward to hittin this up.. haven't had a chance to check out what my local spots have or met any fellow niketalkers from around here..
OakCliff chea! =X

Deadstock good looking out. All I have is some gear really. And I'm down for some B-Ball on Sunday. But I'm more like steve nash so don't count me for more then that. Hopefully it doesn't rain too.

Bump to the top... Kixpo is almost here. Big ups to Dallas!
Team AM FAM
"Why'd you get those?" - A.C.

Nucleus and Dead- hope to see y'all soon and a BUMP to the top. I just hate seeing the freakin SA thread always on top. I'm sick and tired of it! LOL

Quote:
Nucleus and Dead- hope to see y'all soon and a BUMP to the top. I just hate seeing the freakin SA thread always on top. I'm sick and tired of it! LOL

You and Mark Cuban have something in common!

Nucleus you have PM , nothing urgent
Stop biting my signature UCASTA

^^^^lol :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TeamAM FAM
"Why'd you get those?" - A.C.

Out of respect for our hosts I promise not to wear any championship gear on our trip up to Big D. :tongue:
tongue.gif

That would be some evilness from SA part to bring a Champ shirt. But nonetheless its only a few days away! Its gonna be insane!

NAW.... The event is no cover and will remain that way. The afterparty however has been changed to a $5 cover charge due to booking Pase Rock. Artists gotta get paid. Sall good its gonna be crazy!!!!

5 Days left!!!

^^^ appreciate the clarification. ill be getting in town friday night along with all the other SA sneaks up heads. looking forward to the show.
TEAM NO TEAM

This is going to be big for dallas.Thumper get at me I didnt know you were still in the shoe game

Anyone down for happy hour on friday? Come on Kytrell, we all have to disappear for awhile but maintain the shoe love... haha...

Back
Top Bottom