KIXPO 2007

Kixpo was amazing! Congrats to all who put this together! Yall made this one of the greatest events of the summer! Good turn out, mad give-a-ways, dope shirts and stickers, etc. I finally got to see some kickz ive wanted but never got a hold of but hey atleast i got a good view of them huh? :rofl:
roll.gif
ed late but hope it works.

Also i arrived a bit late and was wondering if it was possible to get a Kixpo copy or something. They ran out and I got screwed!

AIM SN: DtownsfinestJR

Much Love

67hn4wh.jpg

4oui8ea.jpg

62nqjo2.jpg

4vsnosg.jpg

6hh4kqw.jpg

6ffxp4z.jpg

5x5gqki.jpg

6aeybus.jpg

53t44fm.jpg
View My Video

Also anyone making the trip down to H-Town for the Sneaker Summit? Thinking about going and seeing if any possible carpool or even meet up to represent Dallas to the fullest. Get at me

AIM SN: DtownesFinestJR

Be nice KB- too bad you could only grace the SanAnton show.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

Yo DSC !! the show was Blazing .... Every 1 pulled out The STUNNA'Z ..... AIrNimmo should of had an Extingusher in the middle of his table !! Thanx A MIL for all the LOVE from the D - TOWN PEPS keeping it real ... Be on the look Out for Sneaks Up 08 ' .... and GO SPURS GO !!! . Sorry just could'nt hear it over all those SPURS disses on the mic ... One Luv to everyone who Showed It ... C YA N DA H !!!

anybody know of any other events coming up in Dallas soon?
Holla Get Dollas
I'm out to get it, how bout yourself?​

Sorry it took me so long to get in here as Im sure most of you know that Im super busy right now with the H-Town Summit going down in mere days.

Kixpo! was packed from the get go. The DJs rocked the house and Headkrack moved the crowd. As usual the entire San Antonio Sneaks Up Crew rolled deep and repped hard, winning almost all the goodies in the raffles. Tons of heat was on display from all across Texas. Of course the best part of these events is getting to mingle with all the new and old faces. I made a huge effort to talk to everyone who passed my display table. I kept waiting for the party to die down so I could venture off and rub elbows with the other participants, but everyone in attendance knows that that never happened. From the start to the end Kixpo was hyphy and a big shout out goes to all of the attendees, participants, DJs, sponsors, and especially the hosts; Deadstock and Nuclues. Overall this was one dope event, and if you just happened to miss out this time around, dont sleep on Kixpo 2008!

Yo, on behalf of all the Dead Stock Delegates, I'd like to say thank you to everyone that was involved in making Kixpo 2007 a success. My wife BeBe and my brunlaw BaBa did dirt and put in work. Sports Sole for believing in DS. IZK and Detoxx for the support, as usual. SA Sneaks Up killed the raffles and repped SATX to the fullest. Kadoma and crew had heat and mad support from jump. Nimmo hooked it up with some last minute Pennys and killed it with the exclusives. Junky Van and crew are true mercanaries ready to march 24/7. Chester for helping with the blog write-ups. To everyone that walked through the doors and put up with the heat, the next venue will be a meat locker. There are too many to mention here so peep kixpo.com in a few days for a full list.

MAD LOVE 2 ALL DALLAS HEAD ....KIXPO WAS OFF DA CHAIN......MAD LOVE 2 ALL DA DEADSTOCK CREW.......PEACE AND ONE OF ONES.....WILL SEE YALL IN HOUSTON.....AND HOPEFULLY IN APRIL 08.....SNEAKS UP
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

sorry for the late reply, but the Kixpo event was DOPE! Great work deadstock crew! you guys had a great turnout, great sneaks, DJs, giveaways, and just a great atmosphere all together. Big ups to the whole DS crew, Kadoma, Megadeth, Chester, Air nimmo, nezo, MOFOZ visuals and everyone else.
Team AM FAM

Back
Top Bottom