KIXPO 2007

Tree, Chuck Sly, Me (Info), Nucleus, Playdough, and Headkrack (In that order). Production by Picnictyme. All Dallas artists. We will have free KIXPO mixtapes at the event.

"In My Shoes" is a collabo featuring:
Myone (Strange Fruit)
Chuck Sly (Free Agents)
Info-Red (The Pentagon/Dead Stock)
Nucleus (The Pentagon/Dead Stock)
HeadKrack (97.9 The Beat)
PlayDough (Deep Space 5)
All locals with production by Picnic Tyme and Blaze Won. It's featured on the Kixpo mixtape, available @ Adikt and of course @ Kixpo!!

Oh snaps, you beat me to the punch!!!

See you guys tommrrow at the party. Me and some of the S.A. crew should hit Dallas by 7ish.

My friend, "Going to these parties is like going to a blind date in away i think. I mean how aree you going to know who is who? Are yall going to have name tags?".... I thought that was rather ******ed on my friends part but thought id share bc i didnt have an answer just a slap waiting for him. Adikt tonight and kixpo tomorrow!

Thanks for the info Nucleus!

AIM SN: DtownsFinestJR

Thank you for putting on such a kick @#%$ show.kixpo was a certified success!!!thanks for being such great hosts and allowing us in your city.NBA rivals aside......we got mad love for ya'll and got your back....DEADSTOCK rocked the house....newcleus, exile,junky van, Info-red,Niro!!!!!! and cultura fina brought the heat........The DJS had me goin all day and headcrack was on point......TEXAS LOVE ALL AROUND!!!!!!!Kadoma nice to meet the legend in person and also good to see megadeth again all of our HTOWN homies....thats whats next!!!!!!!!we will be having mad pixx up on niketalk of our adventures in Dtown so be sure to check that out!!!!!!!!
peace
n2tha0
NorthSideWhiteTrash

word...pics :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TeamCowboysWINNING IS OUR BUSINESS
EquipoTRIcolor​

I was there with AirNimmo to display some serious heat!

Great crowd, great turn out and lots of others showing off their goods. I was told by the event coordinator that over 750 came through the door. It felt like more than that. Take a look:

Remember this logo fellas!
4zvz5ft.jpg

AirNimmo and his HEAT!
63wqhcm.jpg

Close-ups of the fire! P.E.'s GALORE! UNC XIII's, LeBron Dunkman Samples, Kansas Jayhwak XIII's, Darius Miles IX's -- WOW!
4zswmzl.jpg
4orndvk.jpg
4zlepaf.jpg
6czafjc.jpg
52uni9f.jpg
4kkma9v.jpg

TWO PAIRS of Jordan Seamless X's! There are only TWO pairs of the red pair known in existence. Only FIVE pairs in existence of the other pair. WOW!
62xq4y9.jpg
54niib9.jpg
52mtczt.jpg

Event Pics
669lvrt.jpg

It was a full house!
4ms0j05.jpg
4pmjyvd.jpg
4loo61d.jpg
6gjvt7d.jpg
52xyznp.jpg
6ayte6v.jpg
6gx19a1.jpg
4tas406.jpg
6ftrx5c.jpg
4ul3zt3.jpg
4lrvtz7.jpg
4pwj4b9.jpg
4tzujwm.jpg
4usxtvl.jpg
4uy90g8.jpg

See you guys at Kixpo 2008!

On to the Houston Sneaker Summit on Sunday, August 12th!

Great show. Great promotion. I was suprised to see this many people in the D show up. I did not realize there was any heat like that in TX. Props to all who had displays.
My only suggestion is get a bigger place next time. With all those people, it had to be a fire hazard. Look forward to next year.

is there gonna be any other events coming up in Dallas soon?
Holla Get Dollas
I'm out to get it, how bout yourself?​

AirNimmo is the man I buy shoes from him all the time check him out on ebay.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

The atmosphere of Kixpo was crazy. It was dope vibing with other shoe heads, collectors, and hip hop fans. Mad giveaways, dope collections, and tight musics makes a hot event. Dallas snekerheads are showing up and shoing out.

Who is this AirNimmo cat? Dude reppin' like crazy!!! Madddd heat!!!! I think he's the same dude on eBay, with mad OG J's and PE's.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

I wanna send a big @#%$ THANKS to everyone who rolled through. I didn't get a chance to politic with anyone because I was working damn hard. Get ready for Kixpo 2008 and don't forget about the H-Town Sneaker Summit in 2 weeks. Deadstock will be there reppin like a muh fuxor. D-Town got it on lock don't forget that.

Check for AirNimmo on the ebay stores. Dude is maaad cool peoples with some insane heat.

Cultura Fina shut it down too.

Imma be out of commission for a while recouping ifyou need to holler at me info@kixpo.com.

PEACE,
INFO

Yep... That would be him on eBay "airnimmo" Real cool dude. I buy from him all the time.

^ werd, dude got HEAT for days' it's like he has a never ending closet or something. I'd love to buy from AirNimmo one day!
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS
*****SOMETHING NEW ADDED WEEKLY*****
*****FROM OG HEAT, TO RARE KICKS, TO PE's!! GOT IT ALL!!*****

Take your *** back to NY you don't belong in TX solesupreme^^^^^ LOL

Be there in 2 weeks.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

Kixpo was a hit! I want to thank the Deadstock crew for putting it down. Much appreciation to all of you who stopped by my table and to everyone that posted the kind comments. I would also like to thank Steve at Uptempoair.com for his generous contributions. I can't believe how well everyone vibed in such a crowd. The San Antonio click really showed love. Spurs still SUCK! LOL, but on the real, I look forward to Kixpo 2008.

Special thanks to Dann Mann for making the trip, couldn't have done it without ya buddy. Sole, 2005sunnyo, and Lamont, you guys made it HOT! Also would like to send a special thanks to Headcrack, man it was good to see an old high school friend make it in the music industry.

Sole, I think you have bought from me before...LOLOLOL, see you soon homey!

To the Bibby collector from San Antonio, get at me, I found the Bibby AF1s you were looking for.

To whoever ended up with a pair of New Love Retro Is size 9, those were mine. LOL, must have ended up in someone else's box. They made us breakdown like the Feds were coming.

It was a blast, and I look forward to the next episode!

AirNimmo
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #.5​

Back
Top Bottom