Kobe Bryant wins 2007-2008 NBA MVP

chris paul is young. he'll definately snatch a couple mvps before his times up

kobe deserves this one

pimp.gif

LOL how the hell can u root for the Lakers and Warriors?
nothing wrong with rooting for cali teams

Originally Posted by YO allstar

Can't wait to tape him receiving the award..... damn finally no one can throw that low blow in the Kobe arguments.

If they give it to him game 1 I will be there to see it!

Damn..
eek.gif
eek.gif
...congrats to Mamba...now let's get that Finals MVP too..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...anyone know when he'll be presented the trophy?? Game 2 against the Jazz???

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by YO allstar

Can't wait to tape him receiving the award..... damn finally no one can throw that low blow in the Kobe arguments.

If they give it to him game 1 I will be there to see it!

I think it's going to be game 2.The LA times article said David Stern will be there next week to present him the award.Game 2 will he probably be nexttuesday , since Utah is about to close out the Rockets tonight and Game 1 will be this sunday.Either way I will be at Staples Center when David Stern hands himthe MVP trophy.

As a Laker & Kobe fan its a good thing and another thing accomplished by Kobe that some said he couldnt do. As much as some try to hate/discredit hishonors & abilities ... the evidence that says otherwise is just too much and MVP would further dispute any of the naysayers.

about time the nba gives him a gift mvp,

fyi.....the great Tim Duncan only one season in his career he didnt finish top 5 in MVP voting, think about how rare that is. he is the MVP/Best player in theleague from the time he has stepped foot on an NBA court till now.....no player has done more....thats if winning is something you think is important

i wont apologize for stating facts

Originally Posted by 0aktown

chris paul is young. he'll definately snatch a couple mvps before his times up

kobe deserves this one

pimp.gif

LOL how the hell can u root for the Lakers and Warriors?
nothing wrong with rooting for cali teams

Actually you're wrong. Pick a team

I still think it should have went to Chris Paul, but I guess they figured that he was young and has a lot of years left to rack a MVP up.

Back
Top Bottom