Kobe, LeBron and Jordan read Vol. Not fair

westcoastsfinest wrote:

2:08 of the interview...i couldnt find the other�vid where he�says its unfair to compare him, d.wade and Lebron and etc to mike...its just unfair

chris broussard is�on point
��

"michael is michael, we're different people" ... wait a min, this is not kobe i know lol �

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Great read! Everything in this article was on point. I would love to see the Kobe vs Lebron finals, but at the same time I feel it would be unfair to whomever loses, especially Kobe. Kobe loses, everyone will say Lebron is better. Lebron loses, he didn't have the killer instinct, but it's okay because he is 24 and has time to win championships. It's like sometimes we forget that basketball is a team sport and that it takes the team to win not just one player.
I Feel this is Kobe's Last chance to win. Cause if he dont, the Cavs will get better and Bron will rattle off a few (IMO)

When i say Kobe's Last chance, i just think this will be his best chance to win.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by 731balla

Great read! Everything in this article was on point. I would love to see the Kobe vs Lebron finals, but at the same time I feel it would be unfair to whomever loses, especially Kobe. Kobe loses, everyone will say Lebron is better. Lebron loses, he didn't have the killer instinct, but it's okay because he is 24 and has time to win championships. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like sometimes we forget that basketball is a team sport and that it takes the team to win not just one player.[/color]

Very true.

With the EXCEPTION being"Air Jordan", "His Airness", "Money", "The GOAT", MICHAEL JORDAN.

That is all.
+ Scottie

THAT is all

You say this as if Pippen was an ALL STAR in the 1990-1991 season.

Pippen is one of my favorite players of all time but to say what you did as if it meant something in 1990 is just dumb.

He developed a few years after this into the monster he became. The Scottie we know today.

If you want to talk about 1993, then that's a different story.

But in 1990-1991 season.

Jordan was SOLO.

THAT IS ALL.

[table][tr][td]10[/td] [td]B.J. Armstrong[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]175[/td] [td]September 9, 1967[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]University of Iowa[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]Bill Cartwright[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-1[/td] [td]245[/td] [td]July 30, 1957[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]University of San Francisco[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Charles Davis[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]October 5, 1958[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Vanderbilt University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]54[/td] [td]Horace Grant[/td] [td]F-C[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]July 4, 1965[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Clemson University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Jack Haley[/td] [td]C-F[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]240[/td] [td]January 27, 1964[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]University of California, Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Craig Hodges[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]190[/td] [td]June 27, 1960[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]California State University, Long Beach[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]G-F[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]195[/td] [td]February 17, 1963[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]University of North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]Stacey King[/td] [td]F-C[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]230[/td] [td]January 29, 1967[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]University of Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Clifford Lett[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]170[/td] [td]December 23, 1965[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]University of Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [td]Ed Nealy[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]238[/td] [td]February 19, 1960[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Kansas State University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]John Paxson[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]September 29, 1960[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]University of Notre Dame[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Will Perdue[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-0[/td] [td]240[/td] [td]August 29, 1965[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Vanderbilt University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]Scottie Pippen[/td] [td]F-G[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]September 25, 1965[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]University of Central Arkansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]Jeff Sanders[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]225[/td] [td]January 14, 1966[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]Georgia Southern University[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by SWOLEMEAT

kobe>mj>lebron

dm_090203_nba_topstories.jpg

Great read! Everything in this article was on point. I would love to see the Kobe vs Lebron finals, but at the same time I feel it would be unfair to whomever loses, especially Kobe. Kobe loses, everyone will say Lebron is better. Lebron loses, he didn't have the killer instinct, but it's okay because he is 24 and has time to win championships. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's like sometimes we forget that basketball is a team sport and that it takes the team to win not just one player.[/color]

Very true.

With the EXCEPTION being"Air Jordan", "His Airness", "Money", "The GOAT", MICHAEL JORDAN.

That is all.
+ Scottie

THAT is all

Pippen is one of my favorite players of all time but to say what you did as if it meant something in 1990 is just dumb.

He developed a few years after this into the monster he became. The Scottie we know today.

But in 1990-1991 season.

Jordan was SOLO.

THAT IS ALL.
If Jordan won it sole in 90-91... why couldnt he do it in 89-90... or any year before that...

mike never won a chip without scottie... stop trying to downplay wat scottie meant to that team

Nobody argues Duncan b/c I think it is consensus that he is the BEST ever at his position, which is already incredible to say.

Great read though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Very true.

That is all.
+ Scottie

THAT is all

But in 1990-1991 season.

Jordan was SOLO.

THAT IS ALL.
If Jordan won it sole in 90-91... why couldnt he do it in 89-90... or any year before that...

mike never won a chip without scottie... stop trying to downplay wat scottie meant to that team
I'm not in any way doing this.

I am highlighting this season alone.

Pippen was a great contributor in years to come.

Pippen was on the BULLS since '87. If they would have one in '87 would it have been because of him + MJ too?

What you guys are saying is like saying this,

If LeBron wins it all this year and Mo Williams actually become the ALL STAR that someone blindly thought he is, then the Championship was won by Bron and Mo.

NO WAY JOSE.

Very true.

That is all.
+ Scottie

THAT is all

Basketball is a team sport. People say Jordan did it himself, and he did for a year. But BESIDES Michael Jordan, who else has won a championship Solo? (I thinkthe correct answer is no one). Questionn for people of age..When Jordan won it Solo, was his team better or worse then the Cavs this year?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Very true.

That is all.
+ Scottie

THAT is all

Basketball is a team sport. People say Jordan did it himself, and he did for a year. But BESIDES Michael Jordan, who else has won a championship Solo? (I think the correct answer is no one). Questionn for people of age..When Jordan won it Solo, was his team better or worse then the Cavs this year?
Better.

I see what 731balla is saying and I agree on some points. Great article thanks for sharing.

Very true.

That is all.
+ Scottie

THAT is all

But in 1990-1991 season.

Jordan was SOLO.

THAT IS ALL.

[table][tr][td]10[/td] [td]B.J. Armstrong[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]175[/td] [td]September 9, 1967[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]University of Iowa[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]Bill Cartwright[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-1[/td] [td]245[/td] [td]July 30, 1957[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]University of San Francisco[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Charles Davis[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]October 5, 1958[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]Vanderbilt University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]54[/td] [td]Horace Grant[/td] [td]F-C[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]July 4, 1965[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]Clemson University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Jack Haley[/td] [td]C-F[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]240[/td] [td]January 27, 1964[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]University of California, Los Angeles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Craig Hodges[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]190[/td] [td]June 27, 1960[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]California State University, Long Beach[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]G-F[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]195[/td] [td]February 17, 1963[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]University of North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]Stacey King[/td] [td]F-C[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]230[/td] [td]January 29, 1967[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]University of Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Clifford Lett[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]170[/td] [td]December 23, 1965[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]University of Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][td]45[/td] [td]Ed Nealy[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]238[/td] [td]February 19, 1960[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]Kansas State University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]John Paxson[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]185[/td] [td]September 29, 1960[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]University of Notre Dame[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Will Perdue[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]7-0[/td] [td]240[/td] [td]August 29, 1965[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]Vanderbilt University[/td] [/tr][tr][td]33[/td] [td]Scottie Pippen[/td] [td]F-G[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]September 25, 1965[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]University of Central Arkansas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]Jeff Sanders[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]225[/td] [td]January 14, 1966[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]Georgia Southern University[/td] [/tr][/table]
that team was not all MJ.

Scottie averaged 21-9-6 & 2.5 steals in the playoffs. just think about that.

imagine giving Kobe/Lebron a #2 man who averaged 21-9-6 (and was a lockdown defender).. they would run through the league every year.

of course, the league was harder back then. but still, it's incredible how much people downplay Scottie Pippen and how much he did for that Bulls dynasty.and we're not even mentioning when Rodman came on board.

Agreed .

That's the thing I most ... when Jordan was playing , we appreciated him for his talent .

But nowadays , we can't do that because the media & NBA is trying soooooo hard , they're forcing it .

Its crazy because the league now makes it hard for us to appreciate a player because they're always getting compared to someone that came before them ...pretty sad actually .

I feel bad for those dudes .

great article, great read, but still, can you even compare Lebron when dude plays an entirely diff posistion???

still...

kobe>mj>lebron
cc736c802c69562679e7082beb17f4d8227f91aa.gif
310267f26f5697b6048ee6f9df55ee9d1080b5e4.gif

It was a good read. But seriously log off.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

great article, great read, but still, can you even compare Lebron when dude plays an entirely diff posistion???

still...

kobe>mj>lebron
cc736c802c69562679e7082beb17f4d8227f91aa.gif
310267f26f5697b6048ee6f9df55ee9d1080b5e4.gif

It was a good read. But seriously log off.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
damn, gif's already

honestly these puppet commercials are very smart, they are rallying the Lebron and Kobe fans, instead of separating them. When all is said and done, the nextgeneration will appreciate what Kobe and Lebron have done together. Together, not separately. The playoffs have been entertaining, i cant recall any conferencefinals as entertaining as this year in a while. All because of two players that generate alot of interest.

two 3peats,
6-0 in the finals, 6 finals mvp
how else can you top that?

if he didnt retire for the 1st time, he'd probably go 8peat.. lol

Damn. Those Rockets vs. Bulls chips would have been crazy if Jordan never retired the 1st time.

Originally Posted by jamespiritu

two 3peats,
6-0 in the finals, 6 finals mvp
how else can you top that?

if he didnt retire for the 1st time, he'd probably go 8peat.. lol
Don't forget 72-10

No one deserves to be in the conversation until they match MJ's titles.

WstCoastGotti wrote:
Nobody argues Duncan b/c I think it is consensus that he is the BEST ever at his position, which is already incredible to say.

Great read though
pimp.gif

was going to say the same thing...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Look at this ******.

Pippen wouldn't be considered in NBA's Top 50 All Time players if there wasn't for Jordan.

Pippen was sub-par rookie.

Jordan and Pippen became THE duo.

If Pip stayed in Seattle - he would be just a solid Sonic, not a world wide renown.

Your argument fails, but carry on, keep lying to yourself, keep convincing yourself into whatever story suits your dumb logic.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

kobe>mj>lebron

OMG
indifferent.gif
nothing else needs to be said
mad.gif

I think everyone forgets that yes he was being compared to Bird and Magic but his biggest comparison as a rookie or I should say in his early days was Dr. Jand I think we all know how everyone in that era viewed the Doctor it was tough....and b/c MJ came in with such flash a lot of people were hating on him....ie.rookie year dunk off just for wearing a Nike track suit c'mon

Back
Top Bottom