Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

jJErPNdWtAIqo.jpg

so according to chinese transcript it stated this shoe will release on next year feb and march, shoes will have lunarlon and zoom technology as well. prices in china yuan 1399 and FYI kobe 9 EM retail price in china also 1399 yuan so i think hopefully in US kobe X won't have increase in price. so last year rumour that stated Kobe 9 will be the final shoes for kobe line series is not true at all.

one more thing according to chinese text it will keep the same design with the previous kobe line, so i assume still low top? :nerd:

1st colorway lake blue-black-vapor green
2nd colorway ivy green-redwood-volt green
3rd colorway black-persian blue-volt green

From @KobeTeam24

UPDATE

PURPLE is the bomb

Kobe X Blue Lagoon/BLK-Vapor Green

705317 403

2/7/15
900x900px-LL-fa78b371_kobex.png

Kobe X All-Star Black/Multi-Color-Volt

742549 097

2/14/15

Kobe X Poison Green/Sequoia-SQ-VLT

705317 333

2/21/15

Kobe X Silk Road

Kobe X Vino, SAM Flight, Blackout

FIRST PHOTO LEAKED!!

View media item 1281337View media item 1263810

Waiting to see if those 5ams ever hit the Lebron 12 steeeeeeep discount. Id consider then maybe, I don't mind that lace swap. I fear we won't be seeing flyknit lows or if we do definitely not many. I think the 9 was an outlier in terms of how many different versions of the model we have. Obviously there will be a high top elite but it could only be in a few different colorways as we have seen in the past with the kobe elites and other elite models. Just my thoughts. So I can't see myself owning many at this point

I think that there was so much that went into the Kobe 9 campaign from the design, being the first FK basketball shoe, prelude to the MP etc. I'm sure that cost Nike a ton of money too (but it was hella successful as well). The 9 run was so DEEP that it may not have left Nike a lot of time to sink their teeth into the 10.

Also, I don't think Kobe not playing has a material impact on sales of the 10. He was injured for most of the 9s run and people were coppin left and right.

anyone have on foot pics of all stars? i wanna see how the heel tab looks with the shoe on feet.... so stupid to add that 
mean.gif

Held and seen the kobe x for the first time today.......def better in person the outsole is what impressed me the most....would have copped but just didn't havefunds from goinh ham on the 9 ids the last couple weeks.

Tried on the 10s today and I decided to cop them online. They are actually really comfortable and am excited for my order to get in. Went with NDC just encase another CW comes out in the next month that I will like more. Might be that purple pair or maybe the blackout pair. I bet that black out pair is gonna have black 3m swoosh on it.

Does anyone know length of the shoelaces on the GS model, I'm trying to do that pink lace swap. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom