Kramer or Dwight?

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Originally Posted by ricky409

dwight seems like he could be real life...

some of those kinds of people work in the office.

but larry david <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<______________

that guy sucks, fambs...

vry srs... he is not funny to me AT ALL...

tried watching Curb your Enthusiam and stopped after 3 episodes.

You my good sir, are a clown.  I will never forget your name and odds are im never going to agree with any opinion you ever share.  Now having said that, Curb is my favorite comedy ever, but Dwight > Kramer.  For some reason I HATE Kramers character, and im not even black

well damb.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by greatESQUEape

I've always thought Kramer's character was kind of corny, but if Dwight somehow ended up on Seinfeild he'd be worse, therfore if Kramer had the character and scene setup that the Office presented "Dwight", Kramer would be the victor.

This.
Kramer seemed completely unbelievable at times, but still 
laugh.gif
 worthy.

I'm thoroughly surprised NT, I came in here expecting to see everyone favoring Dwight due to the fact that Kramer was throwing out N bombs left and right at that one comedy show. I'm proud of you guys for restraining from pulling the race card this time.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

bboy1827 wrote:
Anyone that says Dwight can't be older than 20... I feel for you "post-seinfield" children.

Why though?  Seinfeld's last season was in 98.  Look at the shows that have came out since 99.  Last 12 years have been a golden age for television.  Besides Seinfeld, Larry Sanders Show, Simpsons and OZ, what other shows were so great compared to Sopranos, Wire, Breaking Bad, Curb, Arrested Development, FNL, Extras, Eastbound and Down, Mad Men, Dexter, Archer, Louie, Sunny in PhillySouth Park (I know it started in 97, but it didn't start to get great to around 2001) etc. And I'm not even trying to defend Dwight or the Office b/c it hasn't been good since season 3.  Just tired of people thinking once Seinfeld stopped that TV fell off forever, when actually it's been thriving

Dwight has one liners that and a few random silly acts. Kramers entire existence is a joke! Lol

Kramer> Dwight

Back
Top Bottom