Kramer or Dwight?

Newman > Dwight
pimp.gif

Lets not even compare the K-Man

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Anyone that says Dwight can't be older than 20... I feel for you "post-sienfield" children.

Not even..and actually a lot of people weren't even %*%%**@ with Sienfield back then. But yea, for me I prefer Dwight.

I used to hate Seinfeld when I was younger; didn't find it funny @ all. I find it a lot more enjoyable now. I stopped watching The Office in the middle of season 4, just didn't live up to the hype.
Kramer (outside of the racist outburst) > Schrute

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

After awhile, Dwight's character seemed so forced... The whole show the office seems so forced.

Kramer is classic.

this. The office is so boring and empty to me imo compared to Seinfeld and friends antics. 

dwight seems like he could be real life...

some of those kinds of people work in the office.

but larry david <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<______________

that guy sucks, fambs...

vry srs... he is not funny to me AT ALL...

tried watching Curb your Enthusiam and stopped after 3 episodes.

Originally Posted by ricky409

dwight seems like he could be real life...

some of those kinds of people work in the office.

but larry david <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<______________

that guy sucks, fambs...

vry srs... he is not funny to me AT ALL...

tried watching Curb your Enthusiam and stopped after 3 episodes.

You my good sir, are a clown.  I will never forget your name and odds are im never going to agree with any opinion you ever share.  Now having said that, Curb is my favorite comedy ever, but Dwight > Kramer.  For some reason I HATE Kramers character, and im not even black

Early Dwight (seasons 1-3) stood a chance.. But he's been written so awfully season 4 and beyond. Kramers longevity alone puts him over Dwight.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Originally Posted by DangerousG

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Dwight, Kramer is not a believable character.

Dwight isn't a believable character either.
2075300.jpg

Dwight < 

Seinfeld and the office are in my top 5 shows of all time. But let's be real there's no way Kramer's life style/personality could ever be real at least with Dwight it seems more believable and I knew/know a few cats that at alittle like him. IMHO Dwight over Kramer.
It also helps that i met Rainn Wilson and he's a cool dude pic below  
pimp.gif
 although you can barely see me to the left 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom