"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

^ .. Lol

Wishful thinking would say
If it ships mid Sept we may have it before end of ...

Also it would say there's a great size run and we all eating TTS

Has any one got any new notification on shoe/shipping activity? They could have been had the shoes shipped out. What, they have to go and make them still? It's a small fraction of general releases. LIN LIN and her factory could do at least 1000 a day. 250 shouldn't be a problem. Sheeeeesh *end rant

Come on dude they gave a guideline on when we should receive the sneakers and it's nowhere near that point yet

WOW! Just got shipping info that my pair should be coming this friday!! 
Whaaaaaaat!

nthat.gif

Shipped thur whom?

Whaaaaaaat!

nthat.gif

Shipped thur whom?
UPS. Just got the notification to expect a package from "LAIKA INC" this Friday 9/16 by the end of the day. At first I thought they texted me to let me know my Supreme Crewneck got pushed back lmao.

I just checked the weight of the package and it's right at 10 pounds, I'm geeked for Friday!

That's the only thing I'm worried about, but feeling confident with them coming to me pretty fast.

* ^ seems like y'all good for your size ... O wander if the emails are staggered based on that random size distribution ...

I just checked the weight of the package and it's right at 10 pounds, I'm geeked for Friday!
That's the only thing I'm worried about, but feeling confident with them coming to me pretty fast.
I think you're good. If you're one of the first to hear ANYTHING.... They clearly have 'stock'.... But I don't know my man alp, might argue it's not accordance to guideline lol! I hope you get your size though! But not my size!!! suckaaaa! lol 

I'm excited with/for you though.... post some pics!!!!!! 

Back
Top Bottom