Kurt Warner: If He Wins His 3rd MVP this year and...

i just love how he plays the game

he's got that throwback QB in him

how the hell did so many NFL teams not see him coming???

For everyone saying he will get in the HOF if he gets his 3rd MVP this year do you think he will get in on the first ballot??

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"His teams stacked" Sorta like montana playin with rice, jones, taylor & craig...
Or how bradshaw had swan, harris, & stallworth
... Makes your " stacked team" statement seem pretty foolish don't it?
There aint a hall of fame qb who didn't play with a great offense around him.
(Tom Brady will be the lone exception)

Marino never played with a stacked deck. Duper and Clayton were great, but he never had backs, and he never had all pro lines. Webb late in his career wasgood, Stevenson early, but that's one lineman at a time.

Keith Jackson was at the end of his career when he came aboard, and Fryar was nice for a couple seasons.

I know I'll sound like a homer for this, but guy never had equals with him. imo

What about Edge? We're seeing the end of his carerr, does he deserve the hall?

For everyone saying he will get in the HOF if he gets his 3rd MVP this year do you think he will get in on the first ballot??
Going to depend completely on who else is up that year. Warner still hasnt finished playing so we really dont know what his resume will look likebut at this point I would guess no chance. We see far too many players get rejected on the first ballot.

What if he doesn't get a 3rd MVP this season (or ever)? Is he still a lock for the Hall? If so, would he still be a first ballot lock?

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Kurt Warner on your fantasy team appreciation.
pimp.gif

Of course it helps to have Boldin and Fitzgerald to throw to.

boldin on your fantasy team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Not first ballot, and it could be a long time before he's inducted. All he has is regular season stats and a career 4.1 YPC.

It also doesn't help his case that the Colts won a championship right after he left with Pampers and Rhodes in the backfield. Could it be that he was aproduct of a system while in Indy?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Yes, 3 mvp's should get anyone to the hall. Dude was supposed to be washed up years ago but he has still kept on dominating this league.

NT Milk Carton: Matt Leinart.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude straight up came in and took him job away. Thank God the Giants came in alet Manning do his thing.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by CP1708

Not first ballot, and it could be a long time before he's inducted. All he has is regular season stats and a career 4.1 YPC.

It also doesn't help his case that the Colts won a championship right after he left with Pampers and Rhodes in the backfield. Could it be that he was a product of a system while in Indy?
nerd.gif

Possible, but Arizona has a history of getting old running backs on fumes. Emmitt, Edge, I fully expect to see LT in the desert in about 3 years.

Come to think of it, why didn't they sign Shaun Alexander? Well, I guess even Arizona has standards.

smh.gif
at martz saying that JTO is most taLented qb hescoached
sick.gif
...i hate him but expect warner to be in the HOF if he gets it

worldbeefreeg wrote:
NT Milk Carton: Matt Leinart.
i remember this guy didnt wanna be in the 2004 draft because he didnt wanna be a niner...punk...funny if the niners end up picking him up...

2x MVP + SB ring he should already be a lock for the Hall.

But if he can get a 3rdor play consistently like this for a few years he will be a first ballot HOFer

Back
Top Bottom