Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in short - you believe that the cure to cancer is puting healthy water inside your body? That water can absorb supressed emotions/lies and create “ice” and poison your organs and bloodstream?

You do admit that the chemo helped “melt the ice”, correct?

But it was your lifestyle changes, medical marijuana, and meditation that ultimately led to you defying the odds and being in the best shape of your life.

I’m interested to learn more about this photosynthesis process.

I’m not going to dismiss any of your claims. Can you put it into layman terms? It seems like the basis of your claim is that water holds emotion. That you created and cultivated your cancer by being an introvert and neglecting your mind and spirit.

I’m trying to understand. Am I close?

This experiment has me intrigued in your theory.

Last edited:
Update... 11/27/18

I know it may sound improbable or delusional... but I really figured out the cure to cancer.

Two years ago, I was given 1 year to live.

I have not been to a doctor in almost 2 years after being given a terminal diagnosis. I am still in the best shape of life.

The method I used to heal can be cross referenced and applied to all othercancer patients, since we are all humans that are all comprised of the same thing.

I published 2 books in reference to how I healed. They are available below,as well for basically free on the Amazon Kindle app. The information is also available on my blog for FREE... also below.

Amazon product ASIN 0692101306
Amazon product ASIN 1729156894
http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/

Peace

Man I ain’t buying that for $20.

back cover.jpg

front cover.jpg

This is true. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford is programmed already. You can’t change his mind. It’s already made up.

People have spent their entire lives researching cures for cancer, but this dude on NT found it ezpz.

The cure of cancer is out there. Plenty of Hollistic Doctors can cure cancer and any disease.

Dr Sebi being one of them. The way we live is horrible for us.

The air we breath, the food, the chemicals all around us, the water, flouride, wi-fi, microwaves, tell lie visions etc.

It’s all bad for us.

Change your diet to strictly plant based, only alkaline water, avoid flouride, avoid alcohol, avoid the fake marijuana, organic plant based only.

Are you really upset that me and combo gd combo gd know how to cure cancer?

The truth is out there. I personally know many people that have cured themselves using natural methods.

Man you’re not gonna change NT mind. Most of these cats call people crazy when they have a different outlook.

Instead of calling him crazy why not ask questions? Why not do some of your own research to see if it can actually be cured or prevented?

Chemo is horrible for you. You’re never the same.

So, in short - you believe that the cure to cancer is puting healthy water inside your body? That water can absorb supressed emotions/lies and create “ice” and poison your organs and bloodstream?

But it was your lifestyle changes, medical marijuana, and meditation that ultimately led to you defying the odds and being in the best shape of your life.

I’m interested to learn more about how you created photosynthesis in your body through meditation.

I’m not going to dismiss any of your claims. Can you put it into lamen terms? It seems like the basis of your claim is that water holds emotion. That you created your cancer by being an introvert and neglecting your mind and spirit.

Am I close?

Masaru Emoto

Detoxing and fasting can cure your body as well. The body is self healing. Cancer doesn’t survive in a alkaline environment.

damn this kind of struck of cord with me because two of my exes just recently discovered they had cancer in the breast, I think it can be beat if you just dedicate yourself to fixing the chemical imbalance. I got hospitalized like you like ten years ago, but only because I volunteered and wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with me, but yea stand up dont cower and try to fight it. I have two friends that survived brain tumors, one is a professional and the other is an artist, my advice to both was to work on their diets, and don't substitute smoking for eating, try to hit the gym too it'll pay off

damn this thread is crazy, i lived in an NT bubble, hopping from air max 1 thread to the off-white one, but there are people here who know how to cure cancer and **** :lol:

That Dr Sebi guy was a fraud

I'm convinced people only believe in what they want to hear and just love pseudoscience. Why people worship this dude is beyond me.

Yeah and guess who else thought he was a fraud?

The Supreme Court.

It wasn’t until he brought all 70 ppl to court to prove he healed them. Confirmed by Doctors.

But keep believing what “they” tell you.

I’m interested to learn more about this photosynthesis process.

I’m not going to dismiss any of your claims. Can you put it into layman terms? It seems like the basis of your claim is that water holds emotion. That you created and cultivated your cancer by being an introvert and neglecting your mind and spirit.

I’m trying to understand. Am I close?

This experiment has me intrigued in your theory.

In short, I believe that the cure to cancer is to FIRST extract/melt/release the dirty water(emotion) from my body, and THEN simultaneously put healthy water inside of your body. This is all very time sensative. The longer I lie, the bigger my ice gets... and the more nerves, bones, and organs it pierces.

I DO admit chemotherapy (mostly radiation)melted the ice. That is why I developed lymphodema... which is merely a concetration of water... or emotion. Reference the picture below...

lymph.png

That is EXACTLY how my neck looked.

The cancer eventually metastatized to my lung and bloodstream.
The reason it metastasized to my bloodstream is because that water that was in my neck, eventually dispersed throughout my body.
The reason I developed a tumor in my lung is because my HEART chakra was compromised, and I KNEW that I was going to lose my love if I told the truth.
When I did tell the truth... I felt like I was possessed. It took 5 hours, and I cried the entire time.
That though is what broke and released the ice... or cancer.
After that I lost everything, but no longer lied. I manipulated my emotion by putting myself in positive situations, and I have been healing ever since.
Telling my lies was the key. I do not need marijuana or any other medicine. I just need to continue to tell the truth, and continue to maintain that healthy lifestyle you mentioned. I drink water all day. I tell it I love it... just like in the Dr. Emoto video. I mean it too, because radiation treatment prevented me from drinking water for 8 months.

In reference to me cultivating my own cancer... YOU ARE RIGHT. I always told myself I wasn't good enough. There were times I was unsure of myself... because I did not know my father. I had a bunch of other insecurities as well. I had to love myself, tell the imperfect truth to myself, and then tell the imperfect truth to others in order to heal.

Yeah and guess who else thought he was a fraud?

The Supreme Court.

It wasn’t until he brought all 70 ppl to court to prove he healed them. Confirmed by Doctors.

But keep believing what “they” tell you.

His case was about him practicing without a license, not healing. He was acquitted because of a technicality. Show me the evidence they were healed and these doctors you speak of.

Actually was just pondering what it is it that when someone overcomes something great they automatically become an expert on all things with zero added research. That's probably for another thread, glad you overcame it though.

In reference to your first picture... I believe that there is a person that found the cure to all diseases.

I also believe this:

That there is really only one disease.

The disease we all have is the "dis-ease" of the emotions. All of the different diseases in the body are all fractalized versions of the same thing.... the collective "dis-ease" within the "e-motions" or energies in motion of a human being. Sometimes we don't love ourselves. Sometimes we tell ourselves that we are fat, dumb, or ugly. Sometimes we spend money to cover up our insecurities. We suppress our emotions by staying busy. We are all emotional imbalanced, and at some level of dis-ease. It may be called, heart disease, cancer, or thybromywhatever ... it is all a different collective combination of negative emotions that are stored in our bodies.

Actually was just pondering what it is it that when someone overcomes something great they automatically become an expert on all things with zero added research. That's probably for another thread, glad you overcame it though.

Prior to having cancer, I had all of the money I ever needed in this world.

My intention for creating and providing this information is pure.

My life was on the line. I needed to find a cure to cancer in order to stay alive for my family.

And I did it.

bd.jpg

Would a Supreme Box logo hoodie give me credibility on NT? How about the Ultraboots? Don't judge my daughter... she wanter those. She is fresher now :lol:

Honestly... it was those two people(my son and my daughter) that kept me alive.

Just imagine NT if YOU got cancer... and YOU had two kids?

You would do what I did.

You would have figured it out.

I sold that hoddie for 400 dollars by the way. I went from having whatever I wanted to being homeless. I went to the homeless shelter. I slept in a van for a summer.

I got healthy though.

Most importantly...

I figured out why I got sick.

Once I figured out why I figured out why I got sick, I figured out WHAT I was.

Once I figured out I was water, I began to study water.

That is when the Dr. Emoto video and study came in. This is world reknowned work.

This is NOT psuedo-science.

This is FACT.

Imagine our bodies as the beakers. Imagine our organs as the rice.

Do all off of the correlations with meditation / photosynthesis that I provided above.

All humans can do that.

While I can see the correlation with your reasoning of "dis-ease" and people that develop cancer are internalizing an emotional battle. But how do you explain cancer patients that weren't battling emotional pain when they developed cancer? The people who were in perfect health - physically, mentally, and spiritually.

I am glad that this worked for your case, but I think it is unfair to tout that you have the cure for cancer. I do not believe that everyone can beat cancer, and they aren't intended to. I believe that cancer in every case has a defined purpose specific to that person, whatever that may be.

Just ease up on how aggressive you are "preaching" about your experience, and how it can apply and literally save the lives of people battling every day. It is insensitive. And borderlines "get rich quick scheme" tactics. QUIT WORKING FOR THE WHITE MAN, START YOUR OWN BIZ AND BE FREE

When provided knowledge from the universe, you have an added responsibility on how you use it - specifically pertaining to how you disseminate it to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom