Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The future of treating cancer is going to be a sort of bespoke approach for every patient. Different biomarkers will help identify what treatments will be most likely to work on individual patients. Like someone said it is not just going to be treatment x for patient x, there are different combinations that will work for different people and types of cancer.

There is a lot of interesting work going on in the immuno-oncology space right now, with actual science to back it up.

The future of treating cancer is going to be a sort of bespoke approach for every patient. Different biomarkers will help identify what treatments will be most likely to work on individual patients. Like someone said it is not just going to be treatment x for patient x, there are different combinations that will work for different people and types of cancer.

There is a lot of interesting work going on in the immuno-oncology space right now, with actual science to back it up.

Wow a reply with actual scientific references :lol:

Yeah specialized treatments are definitely going to be the ultimate route in dealing with cancer. It's gonna be expensive of course so only a few will be able to have access to these treatments.

Using viruses to treat certain cancers seem promising.

Wow a reply with actual scientific references :lol:

Yeah specialized treatments are definitely going to be the ultimate route in dealing with cancer. It's gonna be expensive of course so only a few will be able to have access to these treatments.
Unfortunately it will be expensive, not making excuses but r&d (and commercialization) is very expensive too. Hopefully in the future it wont be as expensive all around, and most will have access to the treatments. Right now there are a lot of trials going on where the treatment is essentially free (plus travel costs, etc.), but if you are at that point it's not usually a good thing.

Unfortunately it will be expensive, not making excuses but r&d (and commercialization) is very expensive too. Hopefully in the future it wont be as expensive all around, and most will have access to the treatments. Right now there are a lot of trials going on where the treatment is essentially free (plus travel costs, etc.), but if you are at that point it's not usually a good thing.

You could create treatment plans that have the intention of specifically positively stimulating the specific chakra... or specifically positively stimulating the emotion that correlates with physical location of the cancer and corresponding chakra.

For example... I had throat cancer. Using my method I intentionally manipulated my environment so my throat chakra will feel positive energy. I saw blue(ocean, clothing, house interior...etc) I digested blue(drank water, ate blueberries, breathed clean ocean air), and lived blue(told the truth, felt my emotions, expressed myself)

Collectively completing those best practices helped my throat chakra heal. That is where my cancer began. I did the correlations, and manipulated the rest of my emotions accordingly and in balance so the rest of my body would heal.

I continue to do this... and continue to be in the best shape of my life. I feel like these correlations can be cross referenced and applied to all humans. We are all the same. The difference between all humans is how we perceive emotion. Purifying our bodies as much as we can give us all the maximum amount of clarity in my opinion. We all then come to terms with our truth, extract our suppressions through means of self expression, live in our truth... and all become our best selves.

tay1 tay1

chakras.jpg

I'm still waiting for the herb cure to shiga toxin.

Think about what any tree does all day.

It absorbs water, and receives light.

You can put ANY tree(salad, kale, cucumber, marijuana, etc.) in your body and it will absorb water(emotion) and receive light(awarness). The body will then extract the bad emotion and reflect on the good... or release the bad water and keep the new clean water. The body will do that by urinating, bowel movement, crying, sweating, or self expression.

That is why salad is so healthy. Marijuana just has a different... and more potent effect.

Make sense?

B boris

You can put ANY tree(salad, kale, cucumber, marijuana, etc.) in your body and it will absorb water(emotion) and receive light(awarness). The body will then extract the bad emotion and reflect on the good... or release the bad water and keep the new clean water. The body will do that by urinating, bowel movement, crying, sweating, or self expression.

That is why salad is so healthy. Marijuana just has a different... and more potent effect.

Make sense?

B boris
You missed where I said that shiga toxin destroys red blood cells and can lead to kidney failure. I was told herbs can cure this. I asked which ones and the mechanisms by which they act. I asked for sources.

You missed where I said that shiga toxin destroys red blood cells and can lead to kidney failure. I was told herbs can cure this. I asked which ones and the mechanisms by which they act. I asked for sources.

I'm not familar with what you are referencing, but I believe you. I am sure the herbs ... in its simplestform... will be able to extract and absorb the matter/ice/suppressed emotion/cancer.

The person will then release that matter/ice/suppressed emotion/cancer by having bowel movements, crying, externalizing emotion, and telling the truth.

Make sense?

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford are you trying to tell a joke?

A bad joke about cancer at that?

Cancer?

I'll let you have your fun.

I'll stick around for those who are here for the information.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford are you trying to tell a joke?

A bad joke about cancer at that?

Cancer?

I'll let you have your fun.

I'll stick around for those who are here for the information.

Putting aside the fact that my own mom has Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, that's not even a joke about cancer.

Your reading comprehension seems to be on par with your comprehension of science and medicine.

Putting aside the fact that my own mom has Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, that's not even a joke about cancer.

Your reading comprehension seems to be on par with your comprehension of science and medicine.
Sorry to hear that. I actually worked on a few trials for an investigational product to treat waldenstroms, the trials failed unfortunately.

I'm not familar with what you are referencing, but I believe you. I am sure the herbs ... in its simplestform... will be able to extract and absorb the matter/ice/suppressed emotion/cancer.

The person will then release that matter/ice/suppressed emotion/cancer by having bowel movements, crying, externalizing emotion, and telling the truth.

Make sense?
No, it doesn't. I was talking about a toxin, not cancer. It sounds like you're just wildly throwing around your "cure" for everything.

I think the "cure" that you're peddling is far far FAAAAAAAAAR more harmful and offensive than that meme

You slander me for attempting to share a method I used to heal myself from Stage IV Cancer and a terminal diagnosis with other cancer patients.

You would rather defend a person who intentionaly posted a very distasteful meme mocking cancer... than defend someone attempting to help other people with cancer.

You would rather defend a system and a standard of care that has been consistently unsuccessful(chemotherapy, radiation)... than listen to a person who had a failed chemotherpy and radiation experience followed by a successful alternative treatment expreieince. I posted my book. It is free. Post something that you do not understand, do not believe in, or think is wrong. I stand by my work. The sceince and the correlations all match. My health is the proof.

I let you be cool though. I will like your post, too.

I posted my book for free. You can download the Kindle app for free, and then download my book for free. You can pick my book apart, and post anything on here that you do not agree with, and that shows my lack of comprehension of science and medicine.

Until then I will let my book, medical records, and current physical condition say otherwise.

Make sense?

B boris

no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom