Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
B boris I'm not going to do anything else to prove myself. I have repeatedly stated, explained, and shown what I have. If what I provided wasn't good enough for you or anyone else, so be it. The people that are willing to receive it, will.

B boris I'm not going to do anything else to prove myself. I have repeatedly stated, explained, and shown what I have. If what I provided wasn't good enough for you or anyone else, so be it. The people that are willing to receive it, will.
I will take that as a "no".

B boris you can take it how our want to take it. I have flooded this thread with information, including what you are again requesting. I'm not going to continue to prove myself to those who don't read what I wrote. Like I said... there are plenty other communities, populations, and people on NTNT w are receptive to what I am doing, and also have been successfully doing what I am doing. I am going to keep my attention on them... and not people who are making noise but aren't really saying anything.

B boris you can take it how our want to take it. I have flooded this thread with information, including what you are again requesting. I'm not going to continue to prove myself to those who don't read what I wrote. Like I said... there are plenty other communities, populations, and people on NTNT w are receptive to what I am doing, and also have been successfully doing what I am doing. I am going to keep my attention on them... and not people who are making noise but aren't really saying anything.

The lack of self awareness here is amazing.

I asked you a very straightforward yes or no question that should be easy to answer if your goal is to educate and inform.

The fact is that spontaneously going from stage IV cancer to cured would be of huge interest to the medical community, as it would be incredibly rare. I imagine researchers would be desperately trying to study you to figure out more.

If you want to focus your attention on people that don't challenge what you say, that's fine. Its just that when people refuse to be challenged, they are usually full of ****.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford you are right. I am repeatedly answering questions that I always answered. I am repeatedly defending myself against people who aren't even reading what I am writing. I am providing facts and lived experiences, while people are just saying... "no" without saying why. I have to be more aware not to waste my time having these types of interactions. Thank you

Man, this thread should be about something other than what is going on right now.

Seems like there is a whole lot of Hope and Positive energy that can be had and shared for those who might be experiencing defeat from Cancer etc.

Instead we have guys in here treating it like its the Politics thread where Rusty and Co. debate Posters X Y and Z.

Why?
How?
Nobody wants to Sub to here this ****.

Man, this thread should be about something other than what is going on right now.

Seems like there is a whole lot of Hope and Positive energy that can be had and shared for those who might be experiencing defeat from Cancer etc.

Instead we have guys in here treating it like its the Politics thread where Rusty and Co. debate Posters X Y and Z.

Why?
How?
Why? Because it's reckless and dangerous to throw around unsubstantiated treatments for serious medical conditions.

Why?
How?
Miss me with this. Srs

I am happy dude is healthy, everyone is, but spread unproven information, marketed as facts, is dangerous. Not only to the OP but to the people he gives false hope to with this "cure"

It is fair game to call them out. Anyone in the medical field that would make a claim like OP is making would face even more stringent inspection.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that everyone is happy that OP is a survivor. No one here is wishing harm upon him or anyone employing alternative therapies for terminal conditions.

We're just concerned about the fact that his approach discourages evidence-based practice despite the fact that his own approach is completely unfounded and based off of the works of discredited naturopaths/quack psychologists.

People that have critical illnesses are vulnerable, desperate, and impressionable. If anyone's gonna offer them an extraordinary cure, I would expect them to have extraordinary evidence.

a-friend a-friend my intention was to have positive information shared in this thread.

I was hoping NT was going to be supportive and willing to listen rather than to attempt to do anything to discredit me. I provided explanations, pictures, and videos... but nothing was good enough.

I'm not going to let any of that bother me. I am just going to keep doing what I am doing, and let the results speak for themselves.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford you are right. I am repeatedly answering questions that I always answered. I am repeatedly defending myself against people who aren't even reading what I am writing. I am providing facts and lived experiences, while people are just saying... "no" without saying why. I have to be more aware not to waste my time having these types of interactions. Thank you

I think acting as if what may have worked for you is the quintessential cancer treatment for everyone else is what rubs people the wrong way.

Then flailing around your psychology degree like that has any relevance whatsoever.

When you say things like

combo gd said:
-I stated that I believe that the method included in my books is the cure to ALL cancer.

You should probably be prepared to back that up with years of peer reviewed controlled clinical trials.

All that being said, I couldn't be happier that you're cancer free and that you're actually still engaged in researching alternative methods of treatment.

Oh, I forgot to mention:

If you believe the AMA is looking for, or going to advise patients to follow a regimen they can perform on their own, with supplies one can purchase at Trader Joe's, you've got some growing up to do. The Hospitals (in this and most first world countries) wants your money, preferably in cash, or you can have a talk with their friends at Overpriced Insurance Corp. This is a business, one of the biggest, if not the biggest in the world.

The Hospital is where I go if I broke a bone, need a scan of my anatomy, need and appendage reattached or need a foreign object removed. No one beats them in that respect.
Nutrition from a plant based diet and high doses of vitamins over long periods will rid the body of diseases that ail most humans living today. But it is much easier said than done.

And this is why most people would prefer asking a Man/Woman in a lab coat for a bottle of easy to swallow pills then change their entire lifestyle, I get it. I don't agree with it, but I get it. Most people want fast and easy.

Did you know surgery, radiation, and chemo are the only legal methods a licensed Doctor and treat you in this country? (USA for those reading from elsewhere)
That's because the AMA is the only entity that can give you a license to perform these treatments in the first place. :rofl:

Why?
How?
nah man is spewing out garbage that can be dangerous from a damn psych ward where he self published his "book" and tried to sell it till NT called him out

Why? Because it's reckless and dangerous to throw around unsubstantiated treatments for serious medical conditions.

Miss me with this. Srs

I am happy dude is healthy, everyone is, but spread unproven information, marketed as facts, is dangerous. Not only to the OP but to the people he gives false hope to with this "cure"

It is fair game to call them out. Anyone in the medical field that would make a claim like OP is making would face even more stringent inspection.

nah man is spewing out garbage that can be dangerous from a damn psych ward where he self published his "book" and tried to sell it till NT called him out
Oh I get all that and everything you guys are saying, and the issues you have with what Combo is saying/doing.

I'm just saying, this thread could/should be more. A healing place. Instead it's this. Shame.

Miss me with this. Srs

I have provided more than enough evidence for stringent inspection. Where is it? I keep hearing people saying that what I did is "___" but they cannot tell me why.

And I will state again ... I started improving AFTER all of the treatment options failed me.

August- October of 2015: 3 Cisplatin chemotherapy treatments, 35 radiation treatments.

November of 2015: Pneumonia and Lymphedema

I did not eat food from August 2015 until February 2016.

April 2016: Remission

November 2016: The cancer is in my bloodstream, and I have a tumor in my lung. The doctors told me they can take the tumor out, but the cancer in my bloodstream will kill me in a year.

February 2017, I get half of my lung taken out. My doctor sends me home to die.

I immediately move to California. I stop taking all physician prescribed medication, turn down a port in my shoulder, immunotherapy, etc.

I used nothing but plant medicine and meditation ... and here I am .

If people want to attribute my healing to the system... even though I explain why it failed me ... I don't know what else to say ...

I have provided more than enough evidence for stringent inspection. Where is it? I keep hearing people saying that what I did is "___" but they cannot tell me why.

And I will state again ... I started improving AFTER all of the treatment options failed me.

August- October of 2015: 3 Cisplatin chemotherapy treatments, 35 radiation treatments.

November of 2015: Pneumonia and Lymphedema

I did not eat food from August 2015 until February 2016.

April 2016: Remission

November 2016: The cancer is in my bloodstream, and I have a tumor in my lung. The doctors told me they can take the tumor out, but the cancer in my bloodstream will kill me in a year.

February 2017, I get half of my lung taken out. My doctor sends me home to die.

I immediately move to California. I stop taking all physician prescribed medication, turn down a port in my shoulder, immunotherapy, etc.

I used nothing but plant medicine and meditation ... and here I am .

If people want to attribute my healing to the system... even though I explain why it failed me ... I don't know what else to say ...
Assuming everything you're telling us is true, I'm confused why you insist the treatments failed you.

Assuming everything you're telling us is true, I'm confused why you insist the treatments failed you.

There is no need to assume. I documented literally everything on my blog. You could read it and validate everything I say.

The treatments failed because the doctors told me they failed. My cancer came back after the treatments (reference the post you quoted). My doctors told me that there was no cure to cancer and I was going to die.

My health improved after I was told I was going to die no matter what by my doctor. My health improved after I completed the healing modality that I explained.

If you cannot understand that, there is nothing left for me to say.

IMG_20181102_173558_404 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom