• Alma Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
View media item 1919247

Still pretty early in this shoe's lifespan.  You're that confident that they won't releae another CW you'll like?

There probably will be another CW I'll like but I gotta set limits on myself cuz there's so many other shoes I wanna buy haha. I got the Dreams, BHMs, Dukes, and Green Glows for the Kyrie 1s and I figured I'll just get that same set of colorways for each new Kyrie shoe.

What's with this "Only Available in Stores" BS? Then don't list them on the website
mean.gif

For any of you who ball in these, did you guys replace the insoles? If so, which brand and model did you go with? How does it affect the fit? Thanks.

glows are nice , so are the dukes but i would only buy from an outlet or clearance. too many shoes im buying without wearing them.

For any of you who ball in these, did you guys replace the insoles? If so, which brand and model did you go with? How does it affect the fit? Thanks.

I played with the stock insoles for a good 3 weeks then swapped them out for UA micro-G insoles. Similar fit but much improved comfort and cushion

Replaced the insole with a lunarlon from some old Nike SB blazers,it fit different but the lockdown is really good on these so it just felt normal after I got used to it

For those still lookin for green glows sports authority has them for $93 free shipping with promo code flash25...

Back
Top Bottom