Kyrie 6

I struck out on the special boxing pair on concepts. It sucks being a small footer cause all the bigger sizes were lingering and were easier to get. Besides Snkrs and SNS, it looks like these are also on the FTL calendar now...im assuming for both online and in stores like last year's concept pair. Hopefully I'll be able to cop then. These grew on me a lot ....I actually think the Pink is dope and I don't have any pink kicks so it's nice to switch up a bit.

That Mummy pair should’ve been the men’s and the pink pair should’ve been the GS

Kyrie DEF has a men’s pair of the Mummy to make everyone jealous

Fixed. Kyrie is as corny as Lebron is with the P.Es. They flaunt them like people should be impressed by the fact they have a ton of colorways just for them.

The homophobia and sexism is strong here.

maybe...i havent noticed anything that went too far in the thread...but american culture and gender roles have changed alot since i was growing up...back then things werent accepted...today ideas and lifestyles seem forced on everyone including children...

either way, it seems like there isnt really a healthy balance...but i am grateful to be able to have an opinion and a choice

i still havent seen a kyrie colorway that i gotta have and have just come to the conclusion that my next basketball shoe is prob gonna be the jordan 34 since my kyrie 5s are starting to get worn out

1577535742964.jpeg

Dec 28th is the April's Fools of Spain (where SVD is located) and many LA countries, so I guess it is a fake

It's about to be 2020 my guy... Leave that mentality in the past

Yeah I can tell its 2020.. That's why kids are all emotional for pity things and shooting up schools because no one wants to play with them. Nothing wrong with wearing pink shoes but when the companies are pushing every colorway to be "pretty" that is unfair to the other group.

Back
Top Bottom