Kyrie Irving's ball control

I was hoping he'd be in the team because I'd cop his jersey. Gotta admit I didn't expect dude to be as good as he is. Having League Pass I was able to watch him cook and he's a good closer.

I didnt know Kyrie had it like that tho!

and def. Not to !*%! on Kyrie bc he definitely got Ill Yo-yos BUT ...a quite a few of 1s and 2s in the League got it like that.

can we all agree that Reke & Jamal crawford have some of the Filthiest handles in the League right?

ever go to game and watch pre game warm ups?
I never forget I went to a toronto/magic game Mad Early and Alvin Williams was Dicing Ninjas up pre-game
he did some mess where he was coming up from a low cross over, put the ball behind his head while he touched the ground with his off hand and slid by... (i know hard to describe)

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Another NT Cleveland Hater wrote:
Can't wait til he leaves Cleveland.

Man, you're going to be so mad when it happens
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by dreClark

The god.
pimp.gif

Welcome to the Club fellas. Plenty if seats available, but they're filling up fast.

he went to Duke...

can't root for him
I don't even consider him a real Blue Devil... He's too nice for those bums
Stop it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by dreClark

The god.
pimp.gif

Welcome to the Club fellas. Plenty if seats available, but they're filling up fast.

he went to Duke...

can't root for him
Poor Carolina fans......I can't root for a Tar Heel either though ('cept Mike)

I saw this yesterday, watched it about 6 times straight just rewinding it to the Kyrie parts. Dude is too raw man.

The Kyrie train reminds me of Blake Griffin after his rookie year. On the verge of superstardom, has viral endorsement deals, getting a lot of attention despite being on an unknown team. Only difference is that he can do more than jump high
laugh.gif

And yet another Cleveland NT hater wrote:
dude is wild fun to watch. def cant wait til he leaves cleveland. i hope its soon. he needs to be on tv.

laugh.gif

..I swear the Hate in these NT dudes bloods is crucial. Y'all need role-models, not internet message boards.

Kyrie is the next best thing in the NBA and yall dudes mad because he's in Cleveland
laugh.gif
. Suckas.

It's the truth though.. Cavs get no playtime on national TV. Not since you know who did you know what

laugh.gif
 I'm not about to sit here and argue with a bunch of professional know-it-all's.

Kyrie is an Animal, he plays for Cleveland and he ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
 I'm not about to sit here and argue with a bunch of professional know-it-all's.

Kyrie is an Animal, he plays for Cleveland and he ain't going anywhere anytime soon.
Spoiler [+]

Quoted for lulz once the inevitable happens. 

It really surprises me that people haven't caught on to Kyrie yet.
Was in the barbershop and dudes were discussing this.
Dude is going to be a superstar and it pissed me off I couldn't watch him play more this year.
His transition from high school to college to the NBA has been extremely smooth.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

I'm confused, because 95% of y'all said he was going to be a bust...

Now they can't wait to see him leave Cleveland...

Cats on NT are mad corny.

Wasnt too sure about his game.... but he can cook..... Jersey Product
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom