**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We're going to finish behind the Mavs and pelicans.

bron.png

Let's just hope this is a metaphor that manifests sooner than later

Last edited:

Little bit better with the full clip

Lol...

Basically everybody took the sound clip bait and overreacted like he was actually calling teammates out.

It was also a stupid *** question from the reporter. Like “is the playoff push a distraction?” Wtf kind of question is that. Bron answered it perfectly- the playoff push is the whole ******* point! How could the goal be a distraction??? Literally the dumbest question ever.

The media is a bunch of spiteful ***hats.

With that being said I’m really not sure what else y’all want Bron to do besides put in more effort on D.

And unfortunately Zo will be back too late to contribute defensively like he was right before he went down.

This is gonna sound crazy and desperate but I’d consider trading Bron IF it brought back at least 2-3 REALLY good players under age 28.

He’s not going to lock in and play amazing defense at this point in his career. None of the greats really were able to do that at age 33/34.

Did anyone mention this production from the 6 bench Lakers players that played against the Griz:

7 points on 3-14 shooting
14 rebounds
3 assists
in 70 minutes

That's the production they got from their entire bench. Combined. :wow:

Did anyone mention this production from the 6 bench Lakers players that played against the Griz:

7 points on 3-14 shooting
14 rebounds
3 assists
in 70 minutes

That's the production they got from their entire bench. Combined. :wow:

I mean that's what you get with a bench with Rondo, McGee and Lance on it. ****, I miss Swaggy P at this point

All this negative energy in here y’all gonna get some bad juju on Lebron man

He already tore the groin and it’s year 1
Getting a bad feeling

What might have the east been if Bean played in that conference...
What might have LeBron's legacy if he always played in the west? Certainly ain't going to 8 straight finals, you can cancel Christmas on that. I wonder would he even have 3 rings? Without the rings based off his regular season stats where would he rank.

Back
Top Bottom