**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD will be back soon and you’ll all remember how he jogs up down slow motion, takes long jumpers and fadeaways instead of pounding it in (pause), plays too cool like he doesn’t care, falls and grimaces 12 times per game and jumps dangerously trying to catch a trash lob from Yipsbrook

e.PNG

Bron was -20 last night, did that look right?
One game

Use larger sample size.

He has been playing horrible defensively lately. With no effort. And Vogel has put him out there at center WITH 3 small guards.

Lakers took a big lead in the second without Russ and LBJ on the court. Overall he was part of those bad lineups that was getting torched.

Bron has a plus minus of -12 on the season right now
AD has a plus minus of -48 on the season
Russ has a plus minus of -80 on the season

Monk has a plus minus of +111
Reaves has a plus minus of +98

Let's bench the Big 3 and just play the bench guys
Nah. just bench Rust.

That trend is quite interesting

Russ is a crazy low on plus minus. Like really really bad.

Monk and Reaves have a really high plus minus.

Lebron is close to neutral

Ad is medium bad

What do you know!

Monk and Reaves are some of our best players this year. Lebron too. Very good. Ad average and lazy. Russ terrible

My my. The plus and minuses trends match the eye test somewhat. Wow! Rocket science.

Last edited:
Boy....this is gonna get UGLY.

FAST.
Curious how Russ will play on Friday. Does he continue to play timid like he has for the last week and change, shut down altogether or just say **** it himself and shoot everytime down the floor? :lol:

Report: Lakers’ front office gave Frank Vogel green light to bench Russell Westbrook

Long before Russell Westbrook was benched down the stretch of Wednesday’s 111-104 loss to the Indiana Pacers, Los Angeles Lakers coach Frank Vogel was given assurances that the organization would support him in taking a hard line while coaching the star, sources told ESPN.

Over the past week and a half, Lakers management has told the coaching staff to coach Westbrook as the coaches see fit, even if that means pulling him from a game, as Vogel did for the final 3 minutes, 52 seconds of the fourth quarter against Indiana, sources told ESPN.

One source close to the situation described the message from management to the staff as, “You got to do what you got to do.”

Reactions: DLF
Lol at the fact that we should be worried about how Russ will feel about being benched.

Go ahead, opt out of your contract if you’re so unhappy. I dare you.

Or make your lay ups.

Guys this is gonna get super ugly....

And once its all said and done we could be down bad again...

at least the thread got along then.

Linda Rambis is Jeanie’s BFF plus Kurt’s history with the team. It’s not one Rambis it’s two Rambi that’s the problem.
Don’t think Linda is that influential to be honest

She’s a good friendly mom with amazing kids. She’s sweet and a good Christian. Good white Christian American.

e.PNG

He sulking like that? Like an entitled brat? With no evidence to back up why he should be closing games to boot.

Lol, yeah he just officially bought his ticket out of town.

I say we trade him to the CBA

I wonder if there's any avenue to buy him out without major financial repercussions

Reactions: DLF
Truth
Cowards leaking Vogel to the media after they put this roster together. Making him the scapegoat

Lol. Only problem is that Vogel is the leak. He sees the exit sign and wants to make ownership, rather expose the truth about ownership.

But yes. Ownership is trash. This is gonna have many years of effect with free agents. We will be the new Celtics with IT. Watch.

Russ was the cancer we chose and he and ownership alike spread and lead to a disaster for years to come

Only saving grace is lebron has ties to Hollywood and his wife had too much plastic surgery now to live elsewhere. So we know he ain’t leaving. For those reasons we might still be ok but will take a lot (and a Russ trade this summer)

I just realized we signed collision and IT as possible Russ replacements. No wonder they didn’t spend time on a big but went with 2 pg for a try out. Guess front office isn’t THAT stupid. They see it too

Truth
Cowards leaking Vogel to the media after they put this roster together. Making him the scapegoat

Chuck always been a Laker hater but on this one i agree with him 10000%.

Im happy he is throwing Pelinka's dumb*** under the Buss, no pun intended.

This one is on Pelinka, Kurt Rambis, and Klutch.

Lakers' season is officially done.

I honestly hope we don't make the playoffs. Team and franchise don't deserve to make it that far

Chuck always been a Laker hater but on this one i agree with him 10000%.

Im happy he is throwing Pelinka's dumb*** under the Buss, no pun intended.

This one is on Pelinka, Kurt Rambis, and Klutch.

Lakers' season is officially done.

I honestly hope we don't make the playoffs. Team and franchise don't deserve to make it that far
Like I’ve been saying for the last 2 months

If we lose, I wanna get embarrassed. The organization needs it

Also, how is Dallas a top 10 defense with porzingis luka Brunson - oh they have wings everywhere else lol

Back
Top Bottom