**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IDC we gotta stay on the other side of the bracket.

At least by playoffs we should have a decent gameplay since we see them 4 times a year

Would love to see a warriors clippers battle. We’ll just wipe out Rockets or Jazz like the good ol days :lol:

Oh and yeah PG a snake forreal

I know you guys are mad... but I see blame and hate going to the wrong people... broskies, that ***ch never intended to sign with us... that’s evident when he began recruiting and pushing for Paul George... leaving us to hang dry and miss out on other free agents was part of his plan to weaken us... this is sneakiest and most ***ch a$s thing I have ever seen... **ck new balance, **ck kawhi and his uncle

Was gonna grab a board man gets paid shirt... NOT ANYMORE.

Not worried about the starters. Our bench needs to be A1

Need PHX to trade & Buyout IGGY

I’m more shocked and hurt that the fact Kawhi went out and recruited PG after last off-season crap. If Clips signed Kawhi and PG never came I would be like aite he wanna do his own thing. Him being sneaky with PG to team up is some ***** move. The whole PG part is some bs. Just a year ago he was smoking cigars with Westbrook saying they got unfinished business. Then he goes straight to the front office and says trade me.

Word. Not liking how people acting like Bron and AD is a chump duo. I hope AD average 30 out there
before today I put money on AD getting MVP this year, people already doubting him for injuries, but I mean when you're the only player worth a damn on the Pelicans it ain't easy going all out every single night, on top of being in the Western Conference

One of the big issues last year was big wings torching the Lakers. Green helps some, but KCP is kind of short to defend the likes of Kawhi, PG, DeRozan, etc.

They might need to make a play for Marcus Morris with that in mind.

before today I put money on AD getting MVP this year, people already doubting him for injuries, but I mean when you're the only player worth a damn on the Pelicans it ain't easy going all out every single night, on top of being in the Western Conference
Yup. Handling that load more than likely contributed to all the injuries. I feel he and Bron will both be hungry. Especially with the Clippers leveling up a bit. I can't wait.

I’m more shocked and hurt that the fact Kawhi went out and recruited PG after last off-season crap. If Clips signed Kawhi and PG never came I would be like aite he wanna do his own thing. Him being sneaky with PG to team up is some ***** move. The whole PG part is some bs. Just a year ago he was smoking cigars with Westbrook saying they got unfinished business. Then he goes straight to the front office and says trade me.
Bro is a snake. Laughing and partying with Russ straight to his face while he most likely has texts between him and Kawhi already in his phone.

Maxing out D'Lo like what the Dub's did is NOT the answer or right plan B.

If Pelinka did that they would have even less money to spend.

Not even mad. Didn’t see him going to the clippers though. The Paul George trade cane so far outta left field though. That’s some wild ****.

Woke up to the news , so glad it’s over but had to take the risk!! Now let’s build more depth and watch out for AD, can smell 28 and 12 in his future !!!!

Missed out on a lot of quality rotational players waiting on Kawhi . But I know some buyout guys are on the way .

Man!! Y’all were right, they having a field day with us in the NBA thread.

WE READY FOR WAR!!!!!!
Kawhi....Kahoot....PG-13....G-rated DONT matter.
LAKERS IN FO’!!!!!!
68B758EE-8115-4DDE-9295-3F6216AEC155.jpeg

Missed out on a lot of quality rotational players waiting on Kawhi . But I know some buyout guys are on the way .

Danny Green is a great pickup. He would've been one of the best role players to team up with LeBron out of all the available role players to begin with. Just not at that price tag though :lol:

He's basically Kyle Korver with defense. Maybe a slightly worse 3 point shooter than Korver was, but with way better defense.

:rofl: everyone leaving russy

Cant blame kawhi ... he wanted to do it his way and hes back in LA

Lets see these buyouts and how the roster takes shape

had a feeling kiwi was stringing the lakers along. in the end, never intended to sign with the lakers and burned them on a potential free agents. i hope the next 4 yrs are full of regret on that move.

(tips fedora at jerry west). cant be mad at the logo. boss move under the radar. shows lakers front office again how its done. hate to see it when those moves should be for the lakers.

**** the clippers
IMG_3741.PNG

Back
Top Bottom