Lamebook.COM - Funniest Site on the Internet

^dude went in!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

388196474.jpg

dumb white broads putting everyone on blast on FaceBook like that? C'mon now

I really wish I knew this broad so that I could go in on her...#@$#+@# moronic scalliwag...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I mean, who honestly puts information like that on Facebook? Do you not have any sort of sense and/or respect for yourself? This liberal showcase of her stupidity was her first strike.

Her second strike was the way in which she addressed this Dane character: "I hope you and your family die of aids and cancer [and] your @%%@ mom and deadbeat dad should be put to death for having you...." Word? You wish this all on someone because you weren't smart enough to practice safe sex...smh. I really do hope that she has, in fact, contracted HIV. To me, her dying of AIDS is signal that natural selection is working optimally.

Her third strike-- being a bust-down, word to "one of the black guys I hooked up with over Christmas break...." Wait, so Tiffani, are you saying that you hooked up with multiple dude over Christmas break? Well damn Tiffani, just how many black guys did you @$*% over Christmas break? Even more importantly, just how many of them piped raw; enough to give you HIV?

Chick is pure trash. If anyone can find her on FB, please feel free to notify me. I'll tear her a new one just like all those black di*ks did to her over Christmas break...
tired.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This isn't from the site, but on my news feed a girl's status read:

"I reallllyyyyyyyy beef prays right now pleaseeeeeeeee :'((((((("

I'd post a pic, but I don't want to do that to someone I don't really know, and it's not really that funny.

Back
Top Bottom