Landing an Asian woman

These chicks usually seem timid in my presence.

...I'm going to end up robbin' one of them broads forreal one day.

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Good luck, even if you are successful, winning the parents over is another battle.

A lot of parents are less traditional now.

My parents say they don't care what race the girl is that I marry as long as I'm happy.
Exactly what asian are you?

Dad is Viet and Chinese.
Mom is Viet and Filipino.

Threads does not deliver the LOLz like these types of threads usually do, or are users treading lightly?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

OP, have you even tried?

Of course, always ending in disappointment. I usually have more success with the white ladies and Latinas, but I have no interest in them. I need a girl who can level my Druid, then proceed to give me a full body massage afterwards, ending with a happy ending if you know what I mean. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

OP, have you even tried?

Of course, always ending in disappointment. I usually have more success with the white ladies and Latinas, but I have no interest in them. I need a girl who can level my Druid, then proceed to give me a full body massage afterwards, ending with a happy ending if you know what I mean. 
pimp.gif

Then just go to a bath house. All you need is $$$.

trust me, when the parents find out their daughter is dating a black guy.........the father will be like "you have dishonored our family"

You SAY you want to date an asian chick now, but wait until you do. Coming from a guy who used to date nothing but asian chicks, latina chicks is where it's at. Asian chicks have the worst jealousy/issues/lowest self esteem it's not even funny. The guy has to do EVERYTHING, they are demanding, and *****y as %*+!. These are from my experiences, not saying every one is like this. And where I live, they're a dime a dozen, but they're just used to being treated like the *$#% thanks to asian dudes. And yes, they like BMW's (big mexcican weiners). Besides, they usually have bodies like little girls....

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

trust me, when the parents find out their daughter is dating a black guy.........the father will be like "you have dishonored our family"

Even if the girl is Filipino? 

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

easy son and theres isnt that many asians in south FL
eyes.gif

where do you live OP?

Cali, LA to be exact. 

so even easier, what exactly is stopping you?

confidence is the key to getting every shade of {}

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

say du ma a lot

"do-mah"

and jerk your head

*thumbs up*
My old Vietnamese homeboy trick me into saying that to his people...and yeah it didn't end well

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Sounds like you need a masseuse.
This.

OP trying to fulfill a life-long fantasy.
Im just not trying to pay all that $$, id rather just find a way to lock her in maybe take her out a few times a month and the rest is history. People are coming in here saying its easy and talking about the parents. I'm not worried about parents. All i asked for was the techniques used. Come on NT someone has to have something for me. 

i aint neva had a asain girl either , and i just dont know how to approach them at all.

Back
Top Bottom